3 movie id's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
1. On the cover of the vhs it has like a sand dune or desert and it had a face made out in the sand maybe, I cant really remember? around 1995 >

2. A group of people get taken to a haunted house for prize money and who ever 'survives' wins or something? its not Halloween Ressurection

3. Probably near the end, a bad guy (boogeyman type character, green face maybe) is standing on a roof of some carnival or amusment park stall? I know thats hardly any info but that was when I around 8 maybe and im 21 now so it was an old movie!

Cheers if you know any.

papabeard
1 . From Beyond? Unlikely or one of the other Mummy films
www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=323400&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

2. Hell Night . My Little Eye, House on Haunted Hill, Kolobos
3. ?

jayy
1. Sandman

2. House On Haunted Hill (Good Movie)

3. Don't know, sorry.

wink

Wolfie
1. The Bone Snatcher?

eggmayo
Originally posted by Wolfie
1. The Bone Snatcher?

deathbycorn
1. Jayy thats the one dude, thanks alot! But I'll be checking out The Bone Snatcher!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114334/

2. House on Haunted Hill might be it, you sure there is no other movies with a similar plot?

3. Was when I a young bloke so thats a hard one!

jayy
Originally posted by deathbycorn
1. Jayy thats the one dude, thanks alot! But I'll be checking out The Bone Snatcher!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114334/

2. House on Haunted Hill might be it, you sure there is no other movies with a similar plot?

3. Was when I a young bloke so thats a hard one!

Your very welcome.

I'm pretty sure #2 is House On Haunted Hill.

I'm still pondering #3.

cool

papabeard

deathbycorn
Originally posted by papabeard
I'd say it's House on Haunted Hill. Thanks I'll check out the others too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.