Photoshop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

weegie

Lana
If you buy the retail version of it, it's around $600 US.

However, your best bet would be to look it up yourself....

hotsauce6548
Mine cost... shifty

ayjay
if you want PS, i wouldnt go retail...maybe try ebay or sumtin

weegie

Lana
You can buy it on amazon, off adobe.com, at a store.....

DarthLazious
What she said.

weegie
for how much

Lana
As I already said.

It's around $600-650 US.

weegie
Well, so much for getting photoshop then. I don't have that sort of money, im in college! If it is so much, then how come everyones got it? Grr, lol. I'll have to make do with my free photoshop style programmes.

ayjay
i think it can be cheaper if you download the photoshop program from adobe sites or wateva...and the price is alot smaller....

but wat exactly are you gonna use photoshop for? cos if your using for like photo manip and stuff then dats kool, but if you want to use it for colouring and that sorta stuff..it'd be better to get programs liek corel painter or open canvas

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by weegie
Well, so much for getting photoshop then. I don't have that sort of money, im in college! If it is so much, then how come everyones got it? Grr, lol. I'll have to make do with my free photoshop style programmes.

A lot of people have it because they download it illegaly. happy

Not that I did it, or that I am promoting it in any way. (C'mon, hotsauce, poker face...)

no expression

Hegemon875
Well there are different versions, which is why you've heard different prices. The cheapest new PS version I think is PS elements 4.0 $100

Barker
If you're Really Desperate, You can Use Gimp. It's Free.

Download the GTK and the Gimp 2.2.9.

http://www.gimptalk.com/gimp-download.php

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.