New York.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister
L.A. and Chicago. Anywho, I just wanted to see if anyone knew anything of was even paying attentiion.

Prince Nauj
Im going to new york next year

Spideys Sister
Say hi! yes thumb up

Prince Nauj
you live there?

Mr Parker
yeah do you really live in new york spidey sis?

ladygrim
smile

Prince Nauj
thats hot

Storm
I' ve been to New York in February.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Ms Flower
I went to New York yesterday with 2 of my sisters. It was ok I guess....bright lights, big city. I would really enjoy seeing some of the braodway plays sometime.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Ms Flower
I went to New York yesterday with 2 of my sisters. It was ok I guess....bright lights, big city. I would really enjoy seeing some of the braodway plays sometime.

I don't know why Manhattan gets all the attention disgust

amity75
I flew to New York from Scotland in September and it totally blew me away. Easily the most amazing city I've ever been in.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by amity75
I flew to New York from Scotland in September and it totally blew me away. Easily the most amazing city I've ever been in.

True. NYC is the best city

silver_tears
I loved it big grin
Especially Central Park with the snow and carriages embarrasment

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by silver_tears
I loved it big grin
Especially Central Park with the snow and carriages embarrasment

Should have went to Upper Manhattan stick out tongue

silver_tears
I was all over Manhattan, and in Buffalo and Jersey, and all over.
Manhattan is by far best though.

DarkC
Do not go through Central Park at night if it's sparsely populated.

Lana
I live in Chicago...

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Lana
I live in Chicago...

Kool new sig Lana eek!

Lana
Thanks happy

Ms Flower
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
I don't know why Manhattan gets all the attention disgust does it? I didnt realize.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Ms Flower
does it? I didnt realize.

Which borough gets more attention than Manhatten?

LiL nAstY GirL
I live in New York eek!

Josh_k
i want to travel to America so bad, hopefully next year i should be studying to become a nurse. and beause there is a shortage of nurses it easy to get a job anywhere in the world so hopfully i will be coming to america Happy Dance

French Tip
I've never really traveled America. I go to England every summer. I've been to mexico. But that's about it

Lana
Originally posted by French Tip
I've never really traveled America. I go to England every summer. I've been to mexico. But that's about it

You go to England every summer?!

*jealous*

I've been there once and I loved it.

I've never really travelled before this summer when my family drove from Chicago to Yellowstone Park and back this summer in two weeks. I've never really been to the Eastern part of the US, though, just the mid-west and the northern western states (if that makes sense).

Josh_k
hey at least you have traveled, i say GO OUT AND LIVE LIFE LMAO thumb up

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
you live there? Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah do you really live in new york spidey sis? Yes. Yes I do.Originally posted by Ms Flower
does it? I didnt realize. Yeah bacicly. Then comes the bronx then Broklyn then queens then Staten Island.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Yes. Yes I do. Yeah bacicly. Then comes the bronx then Broklyn then queens then Staten Island.

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.