If LT and Superman met......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
What would LT say to him? What would they discuss?

yahman
When you have the 'Shits', do you talk to the bacteria ????????

BobbyD
laughing

Yahman, you goof!

roughrider
When the Silver Surfer met LT, he gave the Surfer a few minutes of Godhood. Surfer went on a gnarly mental trip! He'll do the same for Clark.

BobbyD
Roughrider, did SS get a boost in attributes/characteristics, or was it more or less a boost to SS's ego?

roughrider
No power boost up; it was a multi-issue story about Surfer becoming an ally of the Skrulls against the Kree, and the mysterious Stranger kept popping in and out for enigmatic reasons (what else?) It ended with LT's appearence, and he rewarded him with a few moments of Godhood, to REALLY feel the cosmos and infinity, and Surfer sailed away later with a smile on his face. Boosted ego? Norrid? big grin

BobbyD
I should have known better. wink

Thanks, RR.

Scoobless
L.T. "wtf are you doing in my universe?"

Sup "what's with the funky towel bro?"

L.T. "right.... that's f**kin' it!!"

*zzzap*

R.I.P. man of Steel

brainchild81
laughing It's funny thinking of LT swearing.Originally posted by yahman
When you have the 'Shits', do you talk to the bacteria ???????? smile Reminds me of a FF cartoon ep w/Galactus. Richards asks the Watcher why Glactus doesn't speak to him. Watcher replies. "Do you greet the cockroaches on your kitchen floor?"

yahman
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing It's funny thinking of LT swearing.smile Reminds me of a FF cartoon ep w/Galactus. Richards asks the Watcher why Glactus doesn't speak to him. Watcher replies. "Do you greet the cockroaches on your kitchen floor?"

It may have been borrowed from there. wink

manjaro
Darkesid taunts superman, claming he's kidnapped lois, he has her next to him as he fades away into a boom tube, superman flies after him at super speed be 4 the tube closes, he just makes it but he isnt on Apokolips.......

LT: work work work toil toil toil...hhmmm whats this? my cosmic awareness picked something up entering in my own pocket universe, must investigate

Supes: LLOIIISS!!!!!
*not knowing what to do superman immediately puts his vision powers to work, telescopic, microscopic, and infrared in 360 degrees, for Lois must be found at all costs*

then suddenly a few light years hence he sights LT sitting on his lofty throne......very popular in comics you knowbig grin

LT-*sitting in his throne knitting* looks down at superman over the top of his reading glasses: "and just who the f **** are you?

S: LLLOOIIISSSS!! I WANT LOIS, DONT YOU SEE THE TWO TEAR DROPS FROM MY EYES YOU BIG HALF NAKED THREE HEADED FREAK!

LT: now see hear young Sir! you need to watch your tone with me! I am the governor of the enitre mutliverse my cosmic awareness tells me your from earth 1, how about i bring about total apocalypse to your world

S: Apokolips! YEYYAHRRGRHHHH!

LT: no APOC-A-LYPSE you dumb f ****

S:Apokolips! YEYYAHRRGRHHHH!, that means you're in cohoots with Darkseid where is Lois!?

LT: grabs him and says How dare you interrupt a god and his millenia long knitting!!!!! now you must pay

S: you know, between you being the size of a small moon and my super sense of smell that little towel kinda smells like a wet OX, is that what LT stands for, little towel, you bastard minion of Apokolips

LT: whyyy yooouuu.......'ill show you little... waves his magic hand and *pop* turns supes into a giant dildo and commences to use it on himslef....jeering him all the way.

LT: yeah how do ya like that.. just work it in there you.......yeahhhh....yeahhhhh ...yeaahhhh just like that

Supes: glluurrgg..frrppmmmhhh bbllarggg, gaakkk, coff, gargle*has he goes in and out with each stroke* youu.......wouldnt.......be......so....tough.....if.....you....werent.....the.....size....of....a....small.....moon

LT: so you wanna play OZ eh?* LT shrinks down to to 1/136 of his normal size, still towering over supes just easily rips his spandex and does to him what Dr. Light did to Sue Dibny....doggie style*

S: NOOOOOO, FOR THE LOVE OF RAO!!!!!! NO MAN DESERVES THIS

LT: *pumping away for what seems like days* well.....you....should...have.....thought....about....that....b4....you....violated.....my....sanctuary....

S: NOOO I JUST WANT MY lOIS!!

After satiating himself with superman's ass, LT thanks him for giving him a release he has gone without for Eons, and as a boon for his services LT directs to where Darksied has Lois, and opens up a portal for him.....just b4 leaving supes turns to him and says...

S: no ,seriously though you dont have any friends you're gonna tell about this are you?......are you?
Lt just smiles and says "rest assured my little butt buddy, it will never be spoken of again" and as supes leaves LT bursts out laffing cuz the rip in his spandex reminds him of when Goku destroyed Recoom and planet Namek, and his ass was hanging out.

an emotionally drained supes enters the space that darksied is in but, darkie doesnt even bother to fight, he just hands over lois, supes flies away with her, but looks suspicious that maybe darkesied knows

then the highly popular comic shot ensues where darksied(or any villain for that matter) is in the shadows, and you can only see his eyes light up, and his teeth from that evil grin.....becuz he knows.......he knows

roughrider
eek! sick smile big grin laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

leonheartmm
does LT have genitals?

leonheartmm
or do his balls have THREE faces too?

guy222
I think LT would reward Supes for the great job he's done

Priest
manjaro, that shit was funny!

King Kandy
Originally posted by leonheartmm
does LT have genitals?
No.

I mean, just look at him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.