Superman the The Living Punching bag Competition (Yeh I know it sucks)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
Superman isn't allowed to fight back or use any of his Super powers. Each characters gets 1 min to try and knock him out. Who suceeds, if any ? Who actually hurts him ?

Thing
Aquaman
Rhino
Wonder man
Iron Man
Abomination
Luke Cage
Spiderman

GalacticStorm
Wonder woman for definite. Probably Iron Man and Abomination.

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Wonder woman for definite. Probably Iron Man and Abomination.

Sorry Stevie, it says Wonderman. Iron Man could do it with a power increase (will it last 1 min, im not sure), Abomination should be able to aswell. I think Thing may have a chance. smile

BobbyD
Even a flurry of 10 ton punches for a minute will add up. My guess is he'll feel pain, and a few might actually KO him.

leonidas
actually, this is a pretty cool thread. in one minute?

i don't think any of them can ko him in 1 minute, though i give the best chance to im. even with surprise and magic cm barely managed it -- i know his ko came in much less than one minute but he is WELL above any of these guys in strength AND had surprise + magic. im MIGHT be able to come up with something, but again, i doubt it. spidey ain't doing jack. don't think cage would do much either.

interesting thread . . .

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by yahman
Sorry Stevie, it says Wonderman. Iron Man could do it with a power increase (will it last 1 min, im not sure), Abomination should be able to aswell. I think Thing may have a chance. smile

Oh sh*t yeah. I always do that lol. Its an honour to be likened to such a legend. big grin

yahman
Originally posted by BobbyD
Even a flurry of 10 ton punches for a minute will add up. My guess is he'll feel pain, and a few might actually KO him.

10 ton punches ? As in 10 tons per square inch. I doubt any are capable of that strength. confused

leonidas
<<Even a flurry of 10 ton punches for a minute will add up. My guess is he'll feel pain, and a few might actually KO him.>>

spidey went uber-flurry against hulk and hulk stared at him as if he were insane. spidey ain't doing jack.

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Oh sh*t yeah. I always do that lol. Its an honour to be likened to such a legend. big grin

You might want to work on your dance routines though. smile

TheKahn
10 bucks says somebody will say "Wolverine could do it!!!!" before this thread is over. yes

armandovalles
Wolverine would slit his throat. big grin jk jk

yahman
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Even a flurry of 10 ton punches for a minute will add up. My guess is he'll feel pain, and a few might actually KO him.>>

spidey went uber-flurry against hulk and hulk stared at him as if he were insane. spidey ain't doing jack.

Indeed i cant see Cage or Spiderman doing anything. Recently Superman and Superboy had a Rock (More of a mountain) thrown at them. The force of such an object is likely to 100 tons per square inch. None of these characters are capable of such force (Few can liftt a 100 tons). IMO

smile

yahman
Originally posted by armandovalles
Wolverine would slit his throat. big grin jk jk

He some how took Thors eye out ! confused

TheKahn
Originally posted by yahman
He some how took Thors eye out ! confused

I think Thor and Superman have different levels of duribility. Superman literally has an energy field/arua that surrounds his body and is very difficult to get past. Thor, like other asgardians, simply has denser body tissue (I think it is on the level of around 3 times as dense as a normal human). And I would think Thor would be a little above a normal Asgardian. Wolverine might could damage some of Thor's soft body tissue but he ain't doing jack to Superman

yahman
Originally posted by TheKahn
I think Thor and Superman have different levels of duribility. Superman literally has an energy field/arua that surrounds his body and is very difficult to get past. Thor, like other asgardians, simply has denser body tissue (I think it is on the level of around 3 times as dense as a normal human). And I would think Thor would be a little above a normal Asgardian. Wolverine might could damage some of Thor's soft body tissue but he ain't doing jack to Superman

Great smile But, Im talking about KING Thor, the guy who withstood nukes confused I might be wrong but i doubt Wolverines claws give out a pressure of 14 tons per square inch. smile

K3VIL
Originally posted by TheKahn
Superman has physical structure denser than normal plus his skin-like force field.
Thor is the most durable Asgardian cause he's son of Odin and Gaea.
He is in Superman's level of inulnerability, but writers tend to forget it.

Dizzle
Aquaman's a telepath now... He pulls it off in a couple seconds. Everyone else fails miseraby.

Adam Warlock
Wonder Man hurt Supes in the JLA/Avengers crossover. He followed up Iron Man's repulsor blasts with a solid shot of his own.

If Wonder Man was pi$$ed he could very well make Superman feel his rage. He might not knock him out, but he'd be all messed up. Out of all the guys here, Wonder Man has the best chance of making him feel pain and he might be able to pull off a KO.

Abomination could make him feel pain as well, only after a few inital blows, then that's it. He won't knock him out.

Iron Man will probably smash his iron gauntlet's when he hit's Superman.

The King of All
Aquaman could do it, he has a magic hand and telepathy.

yahman
Originally posted by The King of All
Aquaman could do it, he has a magic hand and telepathy.

I could beat a punching bag at chess, but that would be a waste of time. wink

This is purely a physical contest boys. smile

AcousticDoc
ironman in hulk buster armour could do it

BobbyD
10 ton punches ? As in 10 tons per square inch. I doubt any are capable of that strength.

Yahman, to clarify...

...was thinking if Spidey is a 10 ton strength character (could be more-forget where he's currently at anyway)...but for the sake of illustrating a hypothetical, then I'm equating that to a level 10 ton punch...not necessarily ten tons per square inch.

I'm no physics guru...just a hunch that if a guy can lift 50 tons, he can throw 50 ton level punches, follow? I could be wrong, but that's what I'm getting at.

If that was indeed true, then these punches will add up over time. Get it?

Fanboy
Originally posted by BobbyD

You wish it could but sadly it does not because it has already not worked.

Fanboy
Originally posted by K3VIL
Superman has physical structure denser than normal plus his skin-like force field.
Thor is the most durable Asgardian cause he's son of Odin and Gaea.
He is in Superman's level of inulnerability, but writers tend to forget it.

Gaea the olympian god? That half breed *****.

snoopdogg
In the JLA/Avengers Vision, Iron Man, Hercules, She-Hulk, & Wonderman were all punching him at the same time and knocked him out for a sec. Superman was probably a little soft after his fight with Thor Though.

So I dont think any one of these guys will K.O. let alone hurt him.

Solidus Snake
only wonderman has a chance and he needs a flying start

supes will not notice the rest

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Fanboy
Gaea the olympian god? That half breed *****.

Yep:

http://img358.imageshack.us/my.php?image=genealogytreekopio4kc.gif

(Going by the older background of Thanos, he would be related to Thor too.)

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by snoopdogg
In the JLA/Avengers Vision, Iron Man, Hercules, She-Hulk, & Wonderman were all punching him at the same time and knocked him out for a sec. Superman was probably a little soft after his fight with Thor Though.

So I dont think any one of these guys will K.O. let alone hurt him.

I know. I was talking about right after Thor got KO'd. Iron blasted him with his repulsors which seemed to hurt Supes. Then Wonder Man got his hot in as he fell to the ground, the rest of the Avengers proceeded to beat the crap out of him. I think Fishman saved his ass.

Wonder Man has a chance.

leonidas
<<Wonder Man has a chance.>>

well, WAAAYYYYYYYYY back, when he was first intro'd wm one-punched thor! i guess if you use that as a barometer, he'd have a chance. but that was so long ago, and he never really lived up to that moment, proving time and again that he WASN'T in thor's class.

i still don't think he could do it. he could hurt supes, but i don't think i'd say he could ko him.

Superherovandal
Spiderman could punch him a million times. he would not do jack.

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Wonder Man hurt Supes in the JLA/Avengers crossover. He followed up Iron Man's repulsor blasts with a solid shot of his own.

If Wonder Man was pi$$ed he could very well make Superman feel his rage. He might not knock him out, but he'd be all messed up. Out of all the guys here, Wonder Man has the best chance of making him feel pain and he might be able to pull off a KO.

Abomination could make him feel pain as well, only after a few inital blows, then that's it. He won't knock him out.

Iron Man will probably smash his iron gauntlet's when he hit's Superman.

Iron Man in regular Armour has knocked out an enraged hulk

EsteemedLeader
Thing, yeah sure.
Aquaman, in water definitely.
Rhino, maybe.
Wonder man, yeah, from what I hear.
Iron Man, yes.
Abomination, yes.
Luke Cage, um, maybe, not sure.
Spiderman...in one minute...no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.