Ninja turtles abilities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
I wanna know which turtles the best in which area.

mikie I know is most agile has best reflexes and quickest and fastest.
don is smartest

but who strongest and most durable

Blair Wind
ummm
leo, best field leader, best fighter overall
ralph, best brawler more warlike
don, smartest
mike.......funniest....

Wynndar
Leo is the strongest....simply the most trained

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Wynndar
Leo is the strongest....simply the most trained

hmm I not sure if ur right about the strongest part. but most trianed I know for a fact ur wrong they are all equaly trianed.
also hand to ahnd fightign whise I give to make when trying non of them has ever been able to keep up with hsi speed. also mikie weapon is one that uses a lot more hand to hand fighitng.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by wolverine8888
hmm I not sure if ur right about the strongest part. but most trianed I know for a fact ur wrong they are all equaly trianed.

not nessasarily....he trains on his time off....the others usually dont... so he would rightfully be the most trained...

wolverine8888
thats not true actauly. loe medatates or talks raph or splinter. don either trains with mikie or works on inventions. raph normaly goes off around town. Mikie either scate boards trains with Don or trains by him self.

guy smiley
Leonardo trains the most and is as a result a very skilled fighter. He is also a natural leader which is why he is the leader of the Turtles when away from Splinter. He is the most serious of the bunch. He hates Raphael's bad attitude (alot like the Cyclops/Wolverine thing).

Raphael trains alot but not as much as Leonardo. He is the one with the bad temper. He is prone to berserker rages and depression. He loves to fight. Raphael is also a good fighter although he is not as skilled as Leonardo or as talented as Michaelangelo he is the deadliest of the 4.

Michaelangelo doesn't train as much as he should. He is the most naturally skilled fighter of the 4 turtles. I read from a TMNT roll playing game book that he is a phenomonally talented fighter. He is the fun-loving one of the bunch and isn't above practical jokes. He also likes a good brawl and trains most often with Raphael. The 2 of them are good buds.

Donatello trains the least and would rather build some contraption or solve a computer problem then fight. He is the smartest of the turtles.

All that info was in a TMNT role playing book. It had bios of the Ninja Turtles. It also listed their abilities, hight, weight, and temperment blah blah blah. Leo, Mike, and Don fall in the scrupulous (good) category whereas Raph is an anarchist (inbetween good and bad) but leans more to the good side.

brainchild81
Leo is a good leader(sometimes tries too hard to see the good in people though). Don's cool and level headed and could also lead the team. Smartest by far. See the "Same As It Never Was" episode.
Leo's the best fighter, then Mike who is a natural, although I'd like to see how Leo'd do against "serious" Mikey.
Mikey uses comic book knowledge well.
Raph is possibly the worst fighter because he always loses his cool. Would make the worst leader. Easily toyed with. Wouldn't hesitate to kill if the situation called for it though.
Don is the logical one, he'd be a better fighter if he trained more often.

olympian
Leo is best to play the field leader and its the better trained.

Mike is the turtle with the highest potential but being the most laid back he doesnt use it.

Don is easily the smartest, and best tactical turtle.

Raph its a mix of Mike and Leo. Its trained and has quite the potential also, but falls back thanks to his berserk side.

Overall i agree with Guy Smiley.

DarkCrawler

Tha C-Master
Leo would whoop mikey, as he's whooped all 3 of them together, and whooped shredder consistently.

wolverine8888
no way dude he would not lay a hand on a serous mikie.

Tha C-Master
But he whooped a serious shredder...

Paola
isn't there like a 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' forum? blink

Raphael Hamato
I got enough skills fer kicking butt but not so great at the focusin' department...That's Leo's thing...Don's ok, he'd rather play with his computers and Mike's a jerk with his freakin teasin crap.

BENITO
Leonardo best alrounder in Strength speed agility
Michelangelo Fastest and Quickest to make a joke
Rapheal Physically strongest
Donatello the Brains actually the slowest but, he can jump the highest

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Paola
isn't there like a 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' forum? blink Yea...

BENITO
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Yea... yes Aka the Benito forum

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I wanna know which turtles the best in which area.

mikie I know is most agile has best reflexes and quickest and fastest.
don is smartest

but who strongest and most durable

My nukka Mikey wickedph

Tha C-Master
nukka... lol

long pig
It just seems from most appearences, that if Mikey would just try harder or at least get serious, he'd whoop all of 'em.

He, by FAR has the greatest potential, just lacks direction.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by long pig
It just seems from most appearences, that if Mikey would just try harder or at least get serious, he'd whoop all of 'em.

He, by FAR has the greatest potential, just lacks direction. Leo's already whooped all of them cumilatively... people are overrating Michaelangelo... he still trains extensively... Leonardo underrates himself all of the time. You haven't seen what a pissed off leonardo would do to protect his family.

Broly92
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Leo's already whooped all of them cumilatively... people are overrating Michaelangelo... he still trains extensively... Leonardo underrates himself all of the time. You haven't seen what a pissed off leonardo would do to protect his family.
Mikey has the potential to be the best while Leo never could do to he is all he can really do to go farther in a fight is to protect his family(that is about his limit) while Mikey could go beyond that

Here is how I see it

Best Fighter NOW
1.Leo
2.Raph/Mikey
3.Raph/Mikey
4.Don

Brings most to a fight (extra stuff to better their chances)
1.Leo(leadership)
2.Donny (gadgets)
3.Raph(willingness to end a fight "permanently"wink
4.Mikey(distraction)

Most potential
1. Mikey
2. Raph
3. Leo/Don
4. Leo/Don

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Broly92
Mikey has the potential to be the best while Leo never could do to he is all he can really do to go farther in a fight is to protect his family(that is about his limit) while Mikey could go beyond that

Here is how I see it

Best Fighter NOW
1.Leo
2.Raph/Mikey
3.Raph/Mikey
4.Don

Brings most to a fight (extra stuff to better their chances)
1.Leo(leadership)
2.Donny (gadgets)
3.Raph(willingness to end a fight "permanently"wink
4.Mikey(distraction)

Most potential
1. Mikey
2. Raph
3. Leo/Don
4. Leo/Don But he went beyond their potential by summoning the dragon... The acolytes saw it. Leo's no more serious at all in some ways, and he underrates himself. Noone has an established limit... all potential is infinte and suspect. They've tried their hardest with Shredder and only Leo bested/matched him. I doubt Mikey ever will anytime soon. Or battle huge numbers of the foot alone like Leo did... Potential in itself simply isn't a strong argument. I have the potential to be the world's strongest man after all... when a person doesn't exert themselves it gives us more room to guess but less to conclude, no different than Goku and Gohan.

Donny should be higher than Raph...

Decay
id say leo has the best technical skills, he knows more about the martial arts than the rest of his brothers and trains harder. don is the mot intelligent. mikey is the most athletic (fastest, has the most endurance and natural ability) and raph is the strongest.

Tha C-Master
I can go with something like that... or around that...

Starpower
I think Leo and Mikey are the best fighters. When Mikey is serious, we can see him be a serious badass and kick major butt! So do not diss him!

the ninjak
I read the Archie series when I was a kid and Donny won the standoff between all four in a pro wrestling style contest.

joesha28
Well...watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&hl=en-GB&v=UySl-8lUnfc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.