Professor Hulk (my version) vs. Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Professor Hulk has all of his abilities with:

- Power Cosmic
- Martian Manhunter's invisbilty and intangibility
- Genis-Vell's Nega Bands
- a GL ring that fits his size
- Mindless Hulk's healing factor
- Holocaust's life absorbsion
- Kang's arsenal of weapons
- a Stormbreaker that fits his palm
- electricity generation of 10,000,000 volts
- Super Skrull's abilitiies
- Batman's hadn-to-hand combat skills
- Orion's astro-harness
- Thanos's strength

Hulk Power
Are you freakin kidding me? YOUR version of Hulk could even beat Pre-crisis Supes. Thor goes down badly.

Juntai
LOL.

the Darkone
I am sorry I like hulk, but you are talking about the most powerful version of Thor with odinforce w/ Rune Magic thor smites hulk with a gesture.

The Ion
Originally posted by the Darkone
I am sorry I like hulk, but you are talking about the most powerful version of Thor with odinforce w/ Rune Magic thor smites hulk with a gesture.
No he wouldn't. If he didn't have the Astro-Harness and Power Cosmic, I'd agree.

DrDoom101
Fine. ill take away the Power Cosmic and give it to RKT. there, happy? if not, i dont care

sam_drugbringer
Why do you even call him the hulk?

Might as well say: Can RKT beat a guy I overpowered by giving him every single power I could think of.

the Darkone
How can the hulk beat somebody who can absorb all of the life force of Asgard and the nine worlds into himself and basically blink Hulk out of existences.

roughrider
This is a silly thread. Why not just say Hulk becomes the Spectre and fights Rune King Thor? Hulk is what he is. If he can't defeat Rune King Thor, that's it. Forget it.

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Professor Hulk has all of his abilities with:

- Power Cosmic
- Martian Manhunter's invisbilty and intangibility
- Genis-Vell's Nega Bands
- a GL ring that fits his size
- Mindless Hulk's healing factor
- Holocaust's life absorbsion
- Kang's arsenal of weapons
- a Stormbreaker that fits his palm
- electricity generation of 10,000,000 volts
- Super Skrull's abilitiies
- Batman's hadn-to-hand combat skills
- Orion's astro-harness
- Thanos's strength

ah, so its not professor hulk at all then

The Ion
Originally posted by the Darkone
How can the hulk beat somebody who can absorb all of the life force of Asgard and the nine worlds into himself and basically blink Hulk out of existences.
If by Astro-harness the thread poster meant Astroforce, then it won't be as simple as blinking as you put it. The Astroforce has feats on a universal scale.

Solidus Snake
like what?

im curious to know more

The Ion

DrDoom101
i called him hulk because he is in the hulk's body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.