Favourite NJO moment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pentagram
I'm not sure if this has been done before, but im interested in what you think was the Saddest, Funniest, Coolest(as in the one you tell everyone about) and overall favourite moment in the series. Overall i think -

Saddest: Anakin's death
Funniest: Wes Janson-"Oh damn, I've been flirting with a nine year old"
Coolest: Jaina blowing out Yuuzhan Vong chests with force lightning
Overall favourite: Boba Fett and his Mandalorians - when a Yuuzhan Vong runs into the room with the mandalorians in it and comes out with no scalp!

Also, traitor was my favourite book.

Pent

SnakeEyes
You'll find that not a lot of people on KMC like NJO... I do though.

I've gotta finish the series before I can come up with favorite moments. I'll get back to you later. I'm on Rebel Stand I believe.

Gryn Jabar
Fave NJO moment? Our new insurgency movement here on the EU boards. Today the EU, tomorrow, the world!

SnakeEyes
You know he means New Jedi Order (not anything involving Jawas), smartass. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gryn Jabar
Yeah, but I felt like throwing it around. Anyways, best NJO moment IMO is the death of Anakin.

Tru_Slice
Will they ever kill off Han Solo like Ford' wanted?

Darth_Glentract
Han changed his mind(when GL upped his pay). Actually, Han did decide later that he liked playing Han and asked GL(even if GL wouldn't have anyway) not to kill his character.

Best moment was when Ganner killed several thousand Vong on that bridge.

Tangible God
I liked when the Lusankya crashed into the Worldship.

Tshavong Lah's father died.

Oh and Anakin and Chewbacca's deaths--great moments--though they made for some annoying aftermath.

Escape81
Wanna know the best part of the NJO series?

The last paragraph of the Final Prophecy. Wanna know why? Because it FINALLY ended!!! YAY!

Lol. Just kidding.

overlord
Favourite new jawa order moment? I.. have.. absolutely.. no.. idea..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.