Legacy of Kain would make a good movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
i wish this would be a movie it would be awsome it hink Tim Curry would be a awsome Kain hed have to be in a ton of make up he did it in legend he can do it in this. Orlando Bloom altho i hate his guts i think he would be a good Raziel hes got the hair and the voice, Christopher Lee i see him as the voice as that thing in thr underworld that bosses Raziel around. Cait Blanchett would make a good Ariel and i cant think of anyone for Mobius the time streamer. Who else would think this would make a good series of movies

MysteryRidah
I have the dreamcast version, havent played it, but it should good. And a movie might be alright, if they do it correctly.

b-dan
ya it would take a long time to make every singel game into a movie

twino143
who ever made this forum hit the nail on the head!!!

b-dan
that would be me dont tell me what to do NEWB!!!

DarkC
Why didn't you put this in "Games that would Make Good Movies"?

twino143
b dan is to rude and wants to shut the **** up or bring the the problem to me, i was just giving a compliment evil face

thegmeister53
I would love to see a Legacy of Kain movie, but I doubt that it will ever happen it just is not popular enough sadly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.