Yoda Dancing In The Rots Dvd!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

El_NINO
http://gorillamask.net/yodadance.shtml

hope you all enjoy!!!

Council#13
Awww thats so cute

JKozzy
Cute? Are you out of your mind?

DarkYoda
I'm not sure if this has been brought out or not... but does anyone else think that this was the source of those Yoda dancing in ROTS rumors back in the months before Episode III was released?

Council#13
Originally posted by JKozzy
Cute? Are you out of your mind?

Cause i watched it without sound. smile He's like moving around with short little arms laughing

Darth Nazgul
lol that is so funny! i cant wait for the DVD

Jedi StunRun
old news.....oh wait, i posted 'old' news before no expression

big deal

Sir Mist
Oh that almost makes 50 Cent look entertaining....sick

DeVi| D0do
Stupid. I can't believe this is in place of the blooper reel...

JediLikeToDance
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Stupid. I can't believe this is in place of the blooper reel...

I agree, it blows hard. But the blooper reel from Episode II wasn't really all that great, so...even if they had made one for Episode III you'd likely be disappointed with it.

Dan Skywalker
Have a sense of homour! its not that bad. Can't wait for that DVD

JKozzy
I have a fine sense of humor. This isn't funny.

chilled monkey
That was so cool. Thanks for posting the link.

Lord J
i watched the first ten seconds and thought im waiting for the dvd

Sir Mist
All those under the age of ten, please vacate the premises.

Prince Nauj
why would anyone do that? I mean I like yoda and all buts thats just to silly.

Eleonora
Originally posted by JediLikeToDance
I agree, it blows hard. But the blooper reel from Episode II wasn't really all that great, so...even if they had made one for Episode III you'd likely be disappointed with it.

That's just a stupid thing to say. The ep III bloopers were objectively hilarious and as much as I liked this thing it cannot compare to the live action bloopers.

Jedi Priestess
messed I myself would rather have had a blooper reel.

overlord
This was an idea of SuperShadow, just like midi-chloreans and Jar Jar Binks. He rocks.

Boris
Hahaha that was great.

MochaChica
There's really no blooper reel? This is what you get when you do the code? F***!!!!!

Sir Mist
We should've figured they were gonna screw us over when they released crap like the Inanimate Carbon Rod disgust

PVS
well...at least we dont have to see him fart

The New History
... Ok, now who thought of this? What was GL like, "oh we should make yoda do a sweet dance and pull of some moves, oh yeah, this will be great!" huh

b-dan
that was ugh.... diffrent

El_NINO
I would have prefered a blooper reel than yoda break dancing. At least they should have put better music.

Eleonora
Originally posted by Eleonora
That's just a stupid thing to say. The ep III bloopers were objectively hilarious and as much as I liked this thing it cannot compare to the live action bloopers.

Sorry guys, I was so pissed I made a mistake. I meant "ep II" bloopers. It changes the meaning completely doesn't it? smart

Eleonora
Originally posted by MochaChica
There's really no blooper reel? F***!!!!!

AMEN

JediLikeToDance
Originally posted by Eleonora

Dear, I didn't ask for your opinion. smile I already said, I don't care for the Yoda dancing.

Episode II bloopers were not great, either. And sure, I would've preferred a blooper reel for Episode III, but in the end... what's the big deal? yes

JKozzy
Originally posted by PVS
well...at least we dont have to see him fart Thought that was SS messed

General Zink
Well, that was odd.

Lana
Wow. That was horrible messed

Adamwankenobi
I concur.

Da preacher
The first few seconds with the clones were cool.
But from the moment Yoda appears it sucks like 7 hells.

Adamwankenobi
I concur.

overlord
Yoda's the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen!
Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine ohh yaaa...
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life!!!!!
Ooo.. see that green blob, watch that scene, diggin the Dancing Queen!

Adamwankenobi
Well, I just wasted about 10 seconds of my life...

Eleonora
Originally posted by overlord
Yoda's the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen!
Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine ohh yaaa...
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life!!!!!
Ooo.. see that green blob, watch that scene, diggin the Dancing Queen!

laughing laughing laughing

FullOfSith
has it already been ruled out that there will be NO other easter eggs? possibly where you could find a blooper reel?

starwarsrules14
They should have done a blooper reel. It would have been a lot better than yoda dancing.

((Off topic: How do you access the blooper reel on epII?))

darth vraya
OMFGTWSF!!!!!!!

amity75
While watching it I thought "I can imagine Homer Simpson watching this and laughing his head off"

overlord
I've seen it. I expected him to summersault and flip and all kind of crazy shit but he just moved his body back and forth.. I hate it.

obiwills
gah! I wanted bloopers.... that was just... er.... odd....

jediprson
the yoda dancing.......sucks. no breakdancing or anything. the music in the backround sucked too

DeVi| D0do
Does Lucas not realise that Star Wars geek type people are generally not into hip hip music?

Altar[1stONE]
NO

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Does Lucas not realise that Star Wars geek type people are generally not into hip hip music?
Err... or hip HOP either...

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by jediprson
the yoda dancing.......sucks. no breakdancing or anything. the music in the backround sucked too

Naw naw, that was a tyte east-coast beat. Yoda be tearin' it up!

jainasolo55
how do u get bloopers for eps II and III?

b-dan
Originally posted by El_NINO
http://gorillamask.net/yodadance.shtml

hope you all enjoy!!! umm thats not in the DVD just got it and was watchin the special features that didnt pop up anywere

palpy_666
Originally posted by b-dan
umm thats not in the DVD just got it and was watchin the special features that didnt pop up anywere

*In George Lucas voice*

"Quit whining, dumb shyt." laughing out loud

Go to the THX sound set up thing and press 1,1,3,8 on you DVD remote. You happy now?

smokin'

b-dan
k i have to press buttons to watch it thats pritty retarded. nice sig

roughrider
It's cute - lighten up and enjoy.

Alliance
it makes the joy of finding it....just as boring as it is on all the other DVD's. The Episode II bloopers were great...i was hoping to get some for III as well. Yoda dancing....well, the best part was the added clone footage.

miroku
sad this was did not find it funny

jediprson
This Yoda Rapping and Dancing was bull**** i dont know why they even made that. I would of rather seen a Blooper Reel, then see Yoda Dancing and Rapping. I would of enjoyed the Easter Egg if they input a better song. that song sucked. i would of enjoyed it if they input Candy Shop(50 Cent), Yeah!(Usher), Rollout(Ludacris), or any other song. The clones in the backround were preety stupid. They were just noddin their heads and standing their. I would of at least put one Mixing the music. Break Dancing in the Back round or more. It would be also cool if Obi-Wan came in and got his groove on.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by jediprson
This Yoda Rapping and Dancing was bull**** i dont know why they even made that. I would of rather seen a Blooper Reel, then see Yoda Dancing and Rapping. I would of enjoyed the Easter Egg if they input a better song. that song sucked. i would of enjoyed it if they input Candy Shop(50 Cent), Yeah!(Usher), Rollout(Ludacris), or any other song. The clones in the backround were preety stupid. They were just noddin their heads and standing their. I would of at least put one Mixing the music. Break Dancing in the Back round or more. It would be also cool if Obi-Wan came in and got his groove on.

Let me be the first to tell you to shut the **** up. All stupid ideas. The Blooper Reel should have been in.

I just watched this and it sucked, the animation was shitty, at times it looked like a guy in a costume that was shrunk down to Yoda size. The arms were too long on Yoda too, he looked ****ed up. Hip Hop sucks too.

El_NINO
huh

CORYCAS
Question? How can I see "Dancing Yoda" off my Episode lll dvd? And how can I see Episode ll bloopers?

El_NINO
look for the THX icon (should be in the options menu) then from there press on your remote 1138. ( can either be pressed in this way or 1.1.3.8, remember to enter the number)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.