Home-Made Films!! yay!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shoe-freak
Got you're first taste in Directing? big grin ! i loove directing as i have made shorts of my little pug Bingo roll eyes (sarcastic) . With my younger part of the family we make little films. slowly im making baby-steps into directing! big grin

shoe-freak
directing video games is good also

MildPossession
I make home films, also I had to make short films for college and films for young film maker festivals here, so yeah have directed my own films smile

tpaquin
I have several running series, and I'm working on a feature. I usually freelance, but since I've gotten to college, I've been working with the Student Film Association, here.

tabby999
i've made short movies for school, they're not very good but apparently i was ahead of the pack because i actually wrote a script over 25 pages long with ACTUAL dialouge

GCG
I am looking forward to attaining a photographic course and saving up to buy a DigiBeta SONY 7900. The only thing i 'directed' was skate-boarding. Actually i had some trouble until getting the right shot at the right time since its on the move.

Silverstein
i love making my own movies. For my history project my group had to make a film or skit about an event in history. We chose film. It was awseom we got a perfect mark. We made D-day: a serious film and the vietnam war which was a comedy, fun times

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.