Mace Windu and Obi-Wan vs. Yoda and Coleman Trebor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Coleman trebor will probably be killed fast, and Yoda would be jumping up and down like crazy again.

DrDoom101
why did you post that pic?

Se7in
I think he is trying to compete with the pic masters (Janus, Glentract). But this is irrelevant. If Coleman can hold Obi long enough to let Yoda beat Mace, they get it. If Mace and Obi manage to gang up on Yoda, maybe Mace and Obi get it.

darthsith19
PLEASE PUT WHICH EPISODES THE COMBATENTS ARE FROM IN ANY THREAD YOU CREATE (THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE)

Why? It makes a huge difference. Is this TPM Mace and Obi-Wan vs. AOTC Yoda and Trebor? If that's the case Yoda could nearly take them our himself. Trebor's weak but strong enough he would pull Yoda into a victory. But if it's ROTS Mace and Obi-Wan, well, Mace alone would be a good match for Yoda. So while they dueled Obi'd waste Trebor and then assist Mace to earn their team an easy victory.

DrDoom101
i think he means ROTS version for Mace, Obi, and Yoda.

Council#13
Oh woops. Well, I was being random and stuff thats why i posted the pic. anyway, so it's the only coleman trebor & aotc yoda vs. rots mace and obi

mace=badass
well if trebor cant deflect a couple of blaster shots then i dont think he can stop obi-wan
and when obi-wan wins, mace hopefully and probably would stand long enough against yoda so mace and obi against yoda.

im saying mace and obi

Kat83
I Would go with Mace & Obi. Trebor would be down in seconds and even Yoda coldn't beat Mace & Obi together.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by darthsith19
PLEASE PUT WHICH EPISODES THE COMBATENTS ARE FROM IN ANY THREAD YOU CREATE (THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE)

Why? It makes a huge difference. Is this TPM Mace and Obi-Wan vs. AOTC Yoda and Trebor? If that's the case Yoda could nearly take them our himself. Trebor's weak but strong enough he would pull Yoda into a victory. But if it's ROTS Mace and Obi-Wan, well, Mace alone would be a good match for Yoda. So while they dueled Obi'd waste Trebor and then assist Mace to earn their team an easy victory.

Jawohl, kommandant.

Sheesh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.