For those who are believers of GOD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MysteryRidah
Just a quick question.

Do you think its easy to change your ways and keep it to and how do you feel about change?

Me, i think its real easy to change your ways and dwell within it. My past life wasnt that great, but right now i am doing what i am suppose to be doing, not 100% , but i'm almost there.

And i think because GOD wants us to change our ways, we should do it. Living your life correctly makes you feel great inside.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

smile

finti
sure as hell dont need no washed out religion to tell me how I shall live my life...................and religion forum is the place for this thread

debbiejo
I a person should be true themselves.....People think too much, and don't listen too their inner gut or feeling much...they push them aside..at that point they really aren't being true to themselves.

And for many people...when they are children they pray to god when when they need help, as they get older they try to follow the rituals trying to please god....do gods will....maybe gods will is for you to be true to yourself...

Atlantis001

debbiejo

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by debbiejo
Truly there is no need for an institution....it is a personal journey to each...I feel the more true you are to yourself, the more positives you will find in your life...IF you listen to what your inner self and feeling included are saying.....not what the logical mind is telling you...that to me is only a mechanism...not what you truly are....

The logical mind will always fight with the part of "you" that is truly your essence....

If that makes sense.

If we followed our feelings without using logic, people would all die out due to nothing important being done.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
If we followed our feelings without using logic, people would all die out due to nothing important being done.
No no...you don't understand what I'm saying....

I think the greatest challenge for human beings is to be living in the here and now...stop creating thoughts about the present moment....When you come to each moment cleanly, without previous thoughts about it, you can create who you are, rather than reenact who you once were...Life is a process of creation, and we keep living it as if it were a process of reenactment...

Like the 2 words...Same letterers, yet quite different meanings....

REACTIVE
CREATIVE

Feeling from your gut, helps you know which is the path to go...which fights with your logical mind which wants to reenact...

big grin

Atlantis001

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by debbiejo
No no...you don't understand what I'm saying....

I think the greatest challenge for human beings is to be living in the here and now...stop creating thoughts about the present moment....When you come to each moment cleanly, without previous thoughts about it, you can create who you are, rather than reenact who you once were...Life is a process of creation, and we keep living it as if it were a process of reenactment...

Like the 2 words...Same letterers, yet quite different meanings....

REACTIVE
CREATIVE

Feeling from your gut, helps you know which is the path to go...which fights with your logical mind which wants to reenact...

big grin

I agree that people tend to judge things too much, are too biased, and perhaps use logic too much...However logic is still a part of life that needs to be used just like anything else, I think a buddhist would agree with that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.