flame forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bogen
i think there should be a sub-forum compleatly devoted to flaming so people can litrally take it to a place thats appropriate for all the profanities. There should be three or so mods so they can after an expecially heated argument anything that is poticularly rude or offencive they would also if needed act as refs and of judges.

Who's with me?!?

kmcdude
ban

jerlark386
Originally posted by kmcdude
ban

yes

Clovie
are you ok? blink

if it is for flaming and nothing more, there should be no mods then messed

bogen
true to a certain extent but they would be needed to dealet extra offencive material or if there's a stale mate then call it as ref or jugde

Suroth
Originally posted by bogen
i think there should be a sub-forum compleatly devoted to flaming so people can litrally take it to a place thats appropriate for all the profanities. There should be three or so mods so they can after an expecially heated argument anything that is poticularly rude or offencive they would also if needed act as refs and of judges.

Who's with me?!?

Noob of the Day Happy Dance

Neo_Version 7
Sock of the Day

Nevermind
Jesus Martin! Who do you think you are?! Yeah mate show us your mad thread about a sh*t forum. Three mods!? WTF?! Are you crazy no forum has three mods. Freakin' ub3r n00b.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Sock of the Day

One thing I can say is that he is not a sock. I assure you. He just followed me onto this forum, after seeing me on it at school.

Neo_Version 7
Oh, in that case, I feel a lot safer. no expression

Nevermind
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Oh, in that case, I feel a lot safer. no expression

No, you really should. Think about how life is, really knowing him.

Spearhead
Why should mods give a crap about a section devoted to flaming each other?

Even if such a section were to ever exist, which I assure you would never happen, mods wouldn't give a flying **** about what happens in it...because those people were stupid enough to wander in there in the first place

Clovie
Originally posted by Nevermind
Jesus Martin! Who do you think you are?! Yeah mate show us your mad thread about a sh*t forum. Three mods!? WTF?! Are you crazy no forum has three mods. Freakin' ub3r n00b. actually
this one
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/
has four mods eyes

Lana
Jesus Martin! Who do you think you are?! Yeah mate show us your mad thread about a sh*t forum. Three mods!? WTF?! Are you crazy no forum has three mods. Freakin' ub3r n00b.

Look around the forums a bit more.

And this is a super retarded idea. Let's create a forum for people to break rules in!

Storm
Three mods!? WTF?! Are you crazy no forum has three mods. Freakin' ub3r n00b.
You' re right. They have 4.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Clovie
I was first tongue12

Nevermind
Originally posted by Clovie
actually
this one
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/
has four mods eyes

embarrasment . I've never been in the SW forum. I suppose SW fans get so rowdy they need 4 mods.

Clovie
I don't know.. I don't go there.. all I know about the place is that they have 4 mods and before (if I remember correct) they had even 5 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Storm
One thing I can say is that he is not a sock. I assure you. He just followed me onto this forum, after seeing me on it at school.
Next time, tell them to register at home.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

jerlark386
embarrasment . I've never been in the SW forum. I suppose SW fans get so rowdy they need 4 mods.

Is that a slight on Star Wars fans? Huh? Huh?

You trying to start a flame war or something? Wreak some havok? Is that you're about?

We're not going to take this sitting down!!! mad

FLAMEWAR!!!!

stick out tongue

Nevermind
Originally posted by jerlark386
Is that a slight on Star Wars fans? Huh? Huh?

You trying to start a flame war or something? Wreak some havok? Is that you're about?

We're not going to take this sitting down!!! mad

FLAMEWAR!!!!

stick out tongue

Z0m6 U waNNa start sumthin!!111!11 mad

stick out tongue

Actually I don't know why I've never been in the SW forum, I'm a huge SW fan.

DarkC

Who's with me?!?
Spoken like the true retarded noob you are.

bogen
don't take heed of Nevermind and souroth because they are both sad people who consistintly bother me because of my so called bad posts!

kmcdude
don't take heed of Nevermind and souroth because they are both sad people who consistintly bother me because of my so called bad posts!

hysterical

overlord
re: flame forum?

You can flame anonymously everywhere on the web, or do you have a certain grudge to someone here or something?

bogen
i make a point of not holding grudges but i wish the same could be said for KMCdude, he and I had a bit of a PM tusstle and he seems to be holding something

kmcdude
i make a point of not holding grudges but i wish the same could be said for KMCdude, he and I had a bit of a PM tusstle and he seems to be holding something

evil face

bogen
wat? don't understand

Suroth

1) It's Suroth, not sour
2) And 2, this is like only the second post I've bothered you over, you are the sad one, not me

2guns

kmcdude
Originally posted by Suroth
1) It's Suroth, not sour
2) And 2, this is like only the second post I've bothered you over, you are the sad one, not me

2guns

laughing Good words my man big grin

kmcdude
wat? don't understand

How suprising no expression

bogen
apap stop trying to be leet, NOOB!

powerfulone1987
IF THIS THREAD BECOMES F^@J!NG SUCCESSFUL THEN i AM GOING TO BLOW MY FU@K!NG BRAINS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR REASONS UNKNOWN.

is it comprehensible.....

powerfulone1987
wink

justjakk
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
IF THIS THREAD BECOMES F^@J!NG SUCCESSFUL THEN i AM GOING TO BLOW MY FU@K!NG BRAINS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR REASONS UNKNOWN.

is it comprehensible..... can i watch? confused

kmcdude
apap stop trying to be leet, NOOB!

laughing Your calling ME a noob laughing

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by justjakk
can i watch? confused

I don't have a webcam but I'll be sure to make a thread devoted to my ending when the time comes so keep a watchful eye out.

justjakk
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I don't have a webcam but I'll be sure to make a thread devoted to my ending when the time comes so keep a watchful eye out.

is it comprehensible..... if yer gonna shoot yourself in the head, use blanks.............no need for suicide..............

powerfulone1987
hmm................suicide?................thought never crossed my mind.........
.........good idea though........YUREKA!.....

I'LL COMMIT SUICIDE!!!

You've been a lot of help. Thanks!

*laughs maniacally like the Dark Lord Chuckles the Silly Piggy and runs of like a crazy person to prepare*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.