Healthy food for lazy people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Here's my best thang. Go to the 99 Cent Store, not The Dollar Store, because why pay a buck when you can save a penny! For $3.96 you can buy 16 ounces of egg whites in a carton, a pack of old red peppers, turkey sausage, and some cheese. This provides you with the fix'ins for a delicious cheap asss omelet that is low in fat and high in protein!

Post your ideas here! big grin

jerlark386
If you're feeling really lazy. Try the no-food diet. Now, you don't even have to leave the bed. The plan. Lay there, starve to death and die. Its wonderfully simple and it solves all your problems dieting and otherwise in one fell swoop.

w00t!

Tari Ringeril
Drink water and eat a lot of soy beans

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by jerlark386
If you're feeling really lazy. Try the no-food diet. Now, you don't even have to leave the bed. The plan. Lay there, starve to death and die. Its wonderfully simple and it solves all your problems dieting and otherwise in one fell swoop.

w00t! laughing out loud

Tari Ringeril
Starving yourself sucks

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Tari Ringeril
Starving yourself sucks

True, that's why there's 10 Budget Gourmets for 10 bucks at your local Albertson's! big grin

Tari Ringeril
I don't have an Albertson's

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Tari Ringeril
I don't have an Albertson's

Yeah, I guess there aren't any Albertson's where you live, under the bed waiting for you! stick out tongue

jerlark386
Theres no need for diets. I got the failproof workout!

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

Once you start, its hard to stop.

laughing laughing

Tired Hiker
Okay, I won't click on that cuz I have a feeling it's one of those crazy things that won't go away unless you shut down your comp. shifty

jerlark386
nah, now where would you get that idea?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.