y are Boyfreinds such a pain in the ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryTopper
I understand my guy's mom died and it's surreal and shit, but get this, his dad does not know that I have been living here since mid july and now I am supposably "house sitting" and I got this job now that is in Beaver Dam and he is now coming to stay for a week and I guess in spring he is moving up north, but I was just on the phone with him and he said I might just wanna disappear for a while, but I can't go to my mom's cuz she's in a diff. county than I. but I just got this damn job and I need it for the life of me and he's telling me to disappear, well know what I have to say to that???? FUK OFF!!!

and I also just got off the phone with his sister in law and she says don't worry about it and so does his brother, I say tell him I started living here since the begging of oct. and I just found a job so whats your opinion on this bullshit????

Sincerely Pissed off GiRLFRIEND

T.M
uhh men huh who needs them smile

Storm
That was an assault on my brain cells.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
...Because you're having anal sex with them?

T.M
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
...Because you're having anal sex with them?

thats nasty... sick

eggmayo
Ah, same thing with girlfriends, just reversed sexes.

CherryTopper
no, if he was living with my parents and I my mom died or something and my relatives came up I wouldn't tell him to disappear, I would just say he's here for me and, in my case I am helping out with his sister in law who is 8 months preg. and needs me to help with her 6 kids eek!

i would stand up to him cuz this is carol and richies house why do they care, it's there life and rules deal with it..i do

Fëanor
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
...Because you're having anal sex with them? hahahahaha!!!! laughing
oh snap!

DarkC
Originally posted by CherryTopper
I understand my guy's mom died and it's surreal and shit, but get this, his dad does not know that I have been living here since mid july and now I am supposably "house sitting" and I got this job now that is in Beaver Dam and he is now coming to stay for a week and I guess in spring he is moving up north, but I was just on the phone with him and he said I might just wanna disappear for a while, but I can't go to my mom's cuz she's in a diff. county than I. but I just got this damn job and I need it for the life of me and he's telling me to disappear, well know what I have to say to that???? FUK OFF!!!

and I also just got off the phone with his sister in law and she says don't worry about it and so does his brother, I say tell him I started living here since the begging of oct. and I just found a job so whats your opinion on this bullshit????

Uh.

Mr Parker
Hopefully this crap from your boyfriend will make you go back and be good ol cherry pie again.the one who would tame us men. big grin you were such a funny poster in those good ole days.

CherryTopper
I am sorry as usual I am a one man woman, I don't want to ever expreience lonliness ever again

Revernd Maynard
men are not in my expert area...so meh messed

Raven Guardia
Maybe you should explain to him how it made you feel, and you want to be there to help support him and his sis.

Inspectah Deck

Don't give a shit

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Don't give a shit wow...that was kind of a dick thing to say no

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Don't give a shit

your very rude.

§P0oONY

3 days in a row... no

Do we really need a running commentary of your life?

Revernd Maynard

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
no

All I'm saying is some things shoud stay personal... and not be posted on a message board for the world to see.

Revernd Maynard

§P0oONY
what if she has a lot of friends here and she doesn't feel like PM'ing them all...hmm? erm

Then she should forward an email to the all.... doesn't take very long.

Revernd Maynard

§P0oONY
Then, she could get one?

Revernd Maynard

Inspectah Deck
wow...that was kind of a dick thing to say no

Why, thank you Watson

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
your very rude.

I do say so myself detective

§P0oONY
oh....hmm? erm

HA!... I win! *streaks*

Revernd Maynard

§P0oONY
I'm a people's person...

superman

T.M
now we all win if we get to see you streak naughty

and on that note, i shall take my leave

*Vwooshes out*

i dont win no

i read Streak and Eddie Izzard at the same time not a pleasant image no

§P0oONY
Originally posted by T.M
i dont win no

i read Streak and Eddie Izzard at the same time not a pleasant image no

laughing out loud

Eddie is teh sex.

eggmayo
what if she doesn't have an email thing....hmm? erm
Well, she'd need one to register, so..

Inspectah Deck
what if she has a lot of friends here and she doesn't feel like PM'ing them all...hmm? erm

Oh well

Puddin Pop
ID you are being really mean. And for cherry im sorry hug

Pielover666

Boys are such a pain because everything is hard. getting money is hard. Getting a gril is hard. attaining pleasure is hard. Even when you're aroused, your DICK gets hard. So boys are a pain, becaulse life is a dick....when it gets hard, F_ck it.

silver_tears
no, if he was living with my parents and I my mom died or something and my relatives came up I wouldn't tell him to disappear, I would just say he's here for me and, in my case I am helping out with his sister in law who is 8 months preg. and needs me to help with her 6 kids eek!

i would stand up to him cuz this is carol and richies house why do they care, it's there life and rules deal with it..i do

wow, that spells disfunctional family thumb up

Neo_Version 7
I was kinda thinking anal sex too when I first read the title.

Smallville
Originally posted by Storm
That was an assault on my brain cells.

I second that notion

mysterio69
we are pains in the ass because we love you so. that whole "flowers and chocolate" shite is overdone. you know you girls love it when we're being annoying nuisances. it what keeps you coming back for more.angel_not

dark_angelz
which is y i dont want a boyfren

mysterio69
keep telling yourself that. until you're swept off your feet by some pain in the ass.

tabby999
but when the girls are in a bad mood and snap at us and do the same things as the boyfriend did in this particular instance "we just dont understand" and should deal with it, gotta love it

Mr Parker
I am sorry as usual I am a one man woman, I don't want to ever expreience lonliness ever again

Lonly? how were you lonely? you had dozens of fans such as myself here when you were cherry pie. confused

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
ID you are being really mean. And for cherry im sorry hug

Who?

French Tip
Just leave Brandon alone for a while. That's what he wants so give it to him

Otaku
Im not a pain in the ass...at least my girlfriend never told me i was confused...your generalising again...

Jedi Priestess

^ ^ ^ ^

you-grow up

Originally posted by Pielover666
Boys are such a pain because everything is hard. getting money is hard. Getting a gril is hard. attaining pleasure is hard. Even when you're aroused, your DICK gets hard. So boys are a pain, becaulse life is a dick....when it gets hard, F_ck it.

^ ^ ^
and you, why dont you just go find yourself a corner somewhere and peddle that shiet?

Elina_Egyptian
I never had a boyfriend.pnkyusagi

Demarthl
isn't this what journals are for? >.>

Elina_Egyptian
What are you talking about? I am not unpset because I never had a boyfriend. I do not care. And you are mean.
smellie_bubble

Demarthl
hey hey, don't shoot the messenger sweetheart

it was a summary of the worthless pining overall i nthe thread, personal things shouldnt be put in threads, even otf ones, thats why there are things like live/deadjournal and the likes

tabby999
i understand that a journal or diary is where people should put their personal feelings, but sometimes it helps to talk to people about it, even if its only people on the net. sure it might seem kinda attention grabbing to do it but it helps to have people support you

Fianna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.