freddy vs jason 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thomasgeorge
over the past year now ive been told that freddy vs jason 2 will come out well some will be happy and some wont the realse date is 2009 and its got a suprise man called ASH i will keep you informed

b-dan
hes not gonna be in it BRuce Cambell even said. its Michel Myers

kmcdude
Originally posted by thomasgeorge
over the past year now ive been told that freddy vs jason 2 will come out well some will be happy and some wont the realse date is 2009 and its got a suprise man called ASH i will keep you informed

mad You started a thread the same as this yesterday mad

It is getting annoying....

b-dan
lol well lets just say we got our selfs an ASH fan and he really wants him to team upw ith Jason freddy could take ASH on anyways and Jason well here is an example of what will happen

ASH" hey jason lets kill freddy"

jason look at ASH pulls out his machetie and cuts up ASH

Freddy comes in and gets his revenge

but o well it will never end anyways

b-dan
Originally posted by b-dan
hes not gonna be in it Bruce Cambell even said. its Michel Myers

kmcdude
Originally posted by b-dan
hes not gonna be in it BRuce Cambell even said. its Michel Myers

Just to set that post straight.........nothing has been confirmed about Micheal myers.....I will not waste any more time with this thread.......bye smile

b-dan
ya same here

jayy
This film will go straight to video and be sold in grocery stores for $7.99!!

That's how bad it will suck if it's ever made.

F@@k Ash. Spice it up and add Michael Myers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And it will still suck. thumb down

Wolfie
These threads are getting annoying.

Freddy vs. Jason 2 will not happen.

Ash is the only good choice for a sequel.

Michael Myers is a bad choice.

End of discussion.

jayy
Grocery store movie. laughing

Maskedkiller#1
I would to see Freddy fight Jason again no matter what. I know it will be released by 2007, not 9. I am the ultimates Jason Voorhees fan and you can ask me anything about his movirs and I can answer them

Maskedkiller#1
Also in 2007, there will be a ultimate Jason Voorhees Movie which is said it could be the best movie of all time. Director could be Quetin Tarritino which they are currently talking to him about it.

deathbycorn

Wolfie
I doubt FvJvC would happen. Candyman isn't very well-known.
Originally posted by Maskedkiller#1
Also in 2007, there will be a ultimate Jason Voorhees Movie which is said it could be the best movie of all time. Director could be Quetin Tarritino which they are currently talking to him about it.
Please tell me you're kidding. You say you know everything about Jason when Quentin Tarantino said months ago that it was just a rumor. He laughed about it because he wouldn't think about doing a F13 movie.

stunna1773
another thread on this damn

thomasgeorge
hey it will happen

b-dan
Originally posted by Wolfie
I doubt FvJvC would happen. Candyman isn't very well-known.

Please tell me you're kidding. You say you know everything about Jason when Quentin Tarantino said months ago that it was just a rumor. He laughed about it because he wouldn't think about doing a F13 movie. ya i dont htink thats his style but he does like to chope people up and see blood fly every were

Wolfie
Yeah, I was going to say that but it's more plausible than say Pinhead to have Candyman in the mix.

thomasgeorge
nvm

jayy
Originally posted by Maskedkiller#1
I would to see Freddy fight Jason again no matter what. I know it will be released by 2007, not 9. I am the ultimates Jason Voorhees fan and you can ask me anything about his movirs and I can answer them

What was the real name of the camp where F 13th Part 1 was filmed?

wink

zombieman
There is as much need for a Freddy VS Jason 2, as there is for a cat-flap in an elephant house. The first film was awful- stupid beyond belief, and was made only for financial gain. The fact it took so much at the box office is testment to how thick the masses really are.

thomasgeorge
ok me 2

jayy
Originally posted by zombieman
There is as much need for a Freddy VS Jason 2, as there is for a cat-flap in an elephant house. The first film was awful- stupid beyond belief, and was made only for financial gain. The fact it took so much at the box office is testment to how thick the masses really are.

I agree, F vs J SUCKED!! As will Part II.

Grocery Store movie for $7.99. Just where it belongs.

wink

thomasgeorge
no freddy vs jason was a classic so is this one

jayy
Grocery Store movie.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_8605_3U.gif

LizzyT123
freddy vs jason was a classic? what!? it was sooo cheeeeesy! The original "nightmare" is a classic!

jayy
Originally posted by LizzyT123
freddy vs jason was a classic? what!? it was sooo cheeeeesy! The original "nightmare" is a classic!

F vs J was piiitttiiiffuulll!!

Nightmare orig was def a classic.

eek!

Wolfie
Freddy vs. Jason was great. I loved it. It's hardly a classic though.

Mando
Freddy vs. Jason was great. I loved it. It's hardly a classic though.

True, FVJ was underrated as far as I'm concerned.

PINBALL
masked hears a question for you why did freddy vs. jason suck so bad i cant see how the second one will be worse but im sure the director will find a way

LizzyT123
I'll probably end up seeing the second one, but I mean, I liked Freddy vs Jason no matter how poorly made it was, with all the animated kind of things in it. I hate those effects! I liked that movie, but its deffinetly not a classic!

jayy
F vs J was no where near a classic. Friday part 1, now that WAS A CLASSIC.

wink

thomasgeorge
ok it wasnt classic

LizzyT123
glad you came to terms with that. Lol! Just kidding, I'm being a little jerk

PINBALL
Ive never watched either the Freddy or Jason movies and after seeing F vs J I dont think I ever will

LizzyT123
The first Nightmare and the First Friday are goooood! So you should just see those ones. But no matter what, they all end up the same. Just a bunch of horny kids getting what they deserve!

Lady_Wonka
Originally posted by jayy
This film will go straight to video and be sold in grocery stores for $7.99!!

That's how bad it will suck if it's ever made.

F@@k Ash. Spice it up and add Michael Myers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And it will still suck. thumb down

Michael Myers is a Ledge, if that happens ive got to see that!!!!

Ledge: English slang for legend!

steverules
I don't think there should be a FvJ 2 but I do think there FvJvMM, now that's what I call a movie. rock

LizzyT123
Um, Micheal Myers? I dunno, might as well push in every horror villian, except for Chucky and that one guy from Jeepers Creepers. I mean, the first and second Child's Plays were good, but Jeepers Creepers was just D.U.M.B!

PINBALL
I think these horror movies are just getting stupid and if all the freddy and jason first movies is killing horney teenagers that sounds like every other horror movie

LizzyT123
Usually lots of horror movies have sexual content, but thats usually the basis of all Friday the 13's. A bunch of horny teens at camp, every Jason movie has something to do with that, cept Jason X. But the kids were still horny!

jayy
laughing laughing laughing

http://c.myspace.com/Groups/00000/84/73/233748_l.gif

LizzyT123
laughing exactly! see?!

thomasgeorge
yo

BaronOBeefDip
I'm not sure about a sequel, but I really enjoyed the original Freddy VS Jason. Sure, it wasn't the best of either franchise, but it certainly wasn't the worst. I really liked it because of the whole nostalgia feeling it had that reminded me of the old (Insert monster here) VS (Insert monster here) movies.

thomasgeorge
k

LizzyT123
uh, yeah!

thomasgeorge
hes so dumb

Wolfie
Usually lots of horror movies have sexual content, but thats usually the basis of all Friday the 13's. A bunch of horny teens at camp, every Jason movie has something to do with that, cept Jason X. But the kids were still horny!
"Wanna smoke some pot? Or have some premarital sex? We love premarital sex!"

If Jason X didn't have horny teens, I don't know what did. cool

thomasgeorge
ok that would make a great movie

Wolfie
What would?

thomasgeorge
yopur ideas

steverules
If they didn't have naked women in friday the 13th movies I don't know what I'd do I'd probably go mad or something, but that would never happ..... wait a minute there were no naked women in pt2..................... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

jayy
laughing

http://files.rocketfish.net/files/macros/byewhore1.gif

Lady_Wonka
Originally posted by steverules
I don't think there should be a FvJ 2 but I do think there FvJvMM, now that's what I call a movie. rock

laughing that would be class, ive seen one nightmare on elm street which was the first one and ive seen halloween resurection which was scary! I havnt seen friday the 13th yet i want to! ^_^

Wolfie
yopur ideas
I was quoting Jason X, dude. When Jason turns to Uber Jason, he walks into a camp simulation where he finds a couple topless girls. Funny scene.

LizzyT123
I know! I love it when he stuffs the girls in their sleeping bags and hit each other around, its hillarious! That was the only good part in Jason X.

Lady_Wonka
I have news for you people, i found this content out on a nightmare on elm street fan site:

After hearing about the greenlit re-make of "The Evil Dead," The Latino Review broke the news that the proposed "Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash" will now NOT happen! Among other things, Raimi said it would not be appropriate to bring Ash into the world of Freddy and Jason. Am I the only one that's happy this movie is killed? REJOICE!
In the first rumors of its kind, Robert Englund speculates that if the proposed Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash doesn't get made, then their "backup" plan will be none other than Michael Myers! Halloweenmovies.com, the official site of Michael Myers, has responded to Robert Englund's "back up" plan to have Freddy vs. Jason vs. Michael. Here's what they had to say:

Rumor control! Many rumors about HALLOWEEN 9 are circulating on the Internet and we want to confirm that all of them - including Robert Englund's comments about Freddy vs. Jason vs. Michael, as well as the rumor posted recently on Creature Corner - are false. We will post official news on HALLOWEEN 9 as it becomes available. We know the wait has been tough, but hang in there... good things are coming.The whole Internet has been abuzz with rumors of a proposed Freddy vs. Jason vs. Michael movie. Those rumors took a kickstart this week with the announcement that Sam Raimi will re-make the Evil Dead, and with it, figuratively kill the whole Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash idea. Still, Halloweenmovies.com has denied any involvement in FvsJ, so we'll see how it plays out.
After rumors ran rampant all over the Internet that Michael Myers would be brought in to take on Freddy and Jason, it now appears as though New Line is pursuing a straight sequel to Freddy vs. Jason, without any other horror involvement. I can't say I'm terribly disappointed, although it would be kickass to see Myers fight Jason and Freddy.

steverules
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I still think no naked woman is the worst thing to happen in horror movies.

spencerspider
wow thats weird i think it should be micheal vs jason vs freddy that would rock

Jason420
I heard they scrapped the whole FvJ 2 thing and what is the date that the article is written that you got your info from and Quentin decided not to do it

LizzyT123
Nooo! Leave Micheal Myers out of this! This has bad news written all over it! They just want to please those dumb preppy teenage girls that would think its the scariest thing ever, goddamn this pisses me off! I'm sorry, but I just think this idea is just a sellout.

jayy
Originally posted by Jason420
I heard they scrapped the whole FvJ 2 thing and what is the date that the article is written that you got your info from and Quentin decided not to do it

Good. F vs J was horrible. No sequel needed. RIP.

http://files.rocketfish.net/files/macros/byewhore1.gif

thomasgeorge
i liked fvj

Impediment
Freddy vs. Jason was not a bad movie, IMO. It was packed full of gore and campiness and everything cliche from the NOES and FT13 movies we like. The only thing that totally killed this movie was the last 10 seconds at the very end. When Jason comes walking out of the water at Crystal Lake holding Freddy's decapitated head. Okay. Cool. Story's over. Jason won the match. But then Freddy's head winks at us and smiles and ruins it. At least thats how I feel. I think a sequel will be very unnecessary. And stupid.

deathbycorn
Freddy vs Jason is a good movie but its alot like the first NOES, the way its set out with the characters. If I'm correct the main star has a police officer for a father like the first NOES? Hmm I think I'll watch it today...

Impediment
Starz has been showing it nonstop.

LizzyT123
Well, I did like FvJ, but they really don't need to make a sequel. If it wasn't for the darn endin, then I would be pleased that Jason won.

LizzyT123
But FvJ ripped on Jay and Silent Bob, and that made me angry, lol. Nobody could stone better than those two.

Impediment
How did they rip on Jay & Silent Bob? By including that stoner character in the movie?

LizzyT123
Yeah, he was not funny. You could tell they were trying to make a Jay out of him. lol.

Impediment
Yah, it was just a little blatantly obvious.

LizzyT123
yupsmoke I don't even smoke and I could be a better stoner than that guy

thomasgeorge
yeah me 2

LizzyT123
war happy thanksgiving!

thomasgeorge
thanks giving

LizzyT123
you celebrate thanksgiving?

thomasgeorge
no

dark cobra66
I like freddy and jason, but the 2 together. no way! the first movie brought tears to my eyes, it was horrible. since they are coming out with another one, i hope they do a better job with it. don't get me wrong, i liked everything except freddy and jason just didn't seem to be in charactor. It just seemed to fake. so if they do have another one in the making for the love of god plz make the charactors more believable.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by dark cobra66
I like freddy and jason, but the 2 together. no way! the first movie brought tears to my eyes, it was horrible. since they are coming out with another one, i hope they do a better job with it. don't get me wrong, i liked everything except freddy and jason just didn't seem to be in charactor. It just seemed to fake. so if they do have another one in the making for the love of god plz make the charactors more believable.

word, lol

b-dan
ya i just like how it was more a freddy movie than jason because i like freddy better

LizzyT123
Well, I like both the guys, I personally like Freddy the most too, because I saw Nightmare before any of the Fridays. And I was really young when I first saw Nightmare, and I was at my bro's friend's house, and I was watching the part where Nancy's in the bathtub, and I FREAKED OUT. But anyways, I thought Jason would win though, cause Freddy isn't serious like Jason.

jayy
Well, I like both the guys, I personally like Freddy the most too, because I saw Nightmare before any of the Fridays. And I was really young when I first saw Nightmare, and I was at my bro's friend's house, and I was watching the part where Nancy's in the bathtub, and I FREAKED OUT. But anyways, I thought Jason would win though, cause Freddy isn't serious like Jason.

They both sucked in the movie. Nuff said
wink

LizzyT123
no jayy, your always bringin me down no

BaronOBeefDip
Hmm...I like both Freddy and Jason.

LizzyT123
same here

the.shape
Hopefully it will be better than the first one because in my opinion it honestly wasn't a good movie. It's sad that all these singers want to become actors all of a sudded...

I like the old school Jason, I'm indifferent about Freddy, I never really got into the NOES series. I watched the third part just for Patricia Arquette.

Lady_Wonka
Nooo! Leave Micheal Myers out of this! This has bad news written all over it! They just want to please those dumb preppy teenage girls that would think its the scariest thing ever, goddamn this pisses me off! I'm sorry, but I just think this idea is just a sellout.
actually i think myers is sexy!

LizzyT123
hmm, william shatner definettly isn't hot, but I don't remember or think I've seen an actual pic of Micheal Myers when he's older....So I dunno what he'd look like without the mask.

b-dan
if Randal FLagg was in it he would easly kill them im having a strange obbsession for him hes the coolest horror baddy ever

LizzyT123
Lol! He's spooky, he he he!

thomasgeorge
lizzy loves javy

LizzyT123
why are you even saying that?

jayy
Lizzy, you weren't supposed to tell him.

Anyway, to the thread, I hope they spend more time on F vs J II. The first one didn't impress me at all.

eek! eek!

LizzyT123
roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh jay, you flatter me all the time.

I personally liked FvJ, no matter how bad it was. The humor was stupid, the effects were pretty stupid, yet I still like the movie. This had deffinetly be the last one, this new sequel. They seriously should end the crap. But I'll still go see FvJ II.

Lady_Wonka
Originally posted by dark cobra66
now ive seen the film (thanks to my lovely limewire program) i have to say that was the biggest loada crap i have ever seen...too 3d, too sex related, bad story line and just altogether shit lol it wasnt interesting enough.

LizzyT123
sadly, sex sells to all the horny people out there. It is true, FvJ had a bunch of unneccessary sexual scenes, but you know, thats a new movie trend.

jayy
Freddy vs Jason vs Ash vs M. Myers vs Leatherface vs Pinhead vs Chucky vs Zombies vs Pumpkinhead vs Hannibal vs Jigsaw vs Alien vs Predator vs Candyman vs The Hitchhiker vs The Crypt Keeper vs Blade vs Henry.............................................................................

Just have one big gang bang and get it over with. F vs J sucked and so will all the others.

There's only ONE vs movie. ALIEN VS PREDATOR!!

NUFF SAID!

wink

kmcdude
sadly, sex sells to all the horny people out there. It is true, FvJ had a bunch of unneccessary sexual scenes, but you know, thats a new movie trend.

confused It didn't have that much sexual stuff in it..............

JacopeX
Freddy vs Jason vs Ash vs M. Myers vs Leatherface vs Pinhead vs Chucky vs Zombies vs Pumpkinhead vs Hannibal vs Jigsaw vs Alien vs Predator vs Candyman vs The Hitchhiker vs The Crypt Keeper vs Blade vs Henry.............................................................................

Just have one big gang bang and get it over with. F vs J sucked and so will all the others.

NUFF SAID!

wink

i wana see Micheal myers kick jasons ass!

jayy
Originally posted by JacopeX
i wana see Micheal myers kick jasons ass!

That, my friend, will never happen.

wink

Lady_Wonka
actually michael myers rocks better than jason.

Lady_Wonka

NUFF SAID!

wink
I dont want to see and vs films but i think anybody vs michael myers would be good ^^ freddie vs michael myers if that ever comes out that like my total must see but i have to say it probably will be crap lol.

LizzyT123
No matter how much I personally love the Crypt Keeper, Jason will grab one of CK's big tomb sized books and wack him on the head till the Crypt Keeper laughs so hysterically that his head explodes....I'd love to see that smile

crystaldawn
The camp was named Camp Crystal Lake throughout the whole series, and if it does come out I will like it cause they are making Freddy's lines even more smartalike then they have ever before

Wolfie
Originally posted by crystaldawn
The camp was named Camp Crystal Lake throughout the whole series, and if it does come out I will like it cause they are making Freddy's lines even more smartalike then they have ever before
What does that even mean?

Darth Zannah
Wtf? Freddy vs Jason 2 is happening. They've just finished the script and filming begins soon.

Wolfie
Where's your source for this information, Darth Zannah?

LizzyT123
Originally posted by crystaldawn
What does that even mean?

dude.......I don't know what this person means either. and if it does come out I will like it cause they are makinf Freddy's lines even more smartalike than before? what does that have to do with camp crystal lake?

Juwanna
cough Freddy Vs Jason Vs The Lephrechaun vs Chucky...

the ultimate showdown!

LizzyT123
I personally don't think Lephrechaun and Chucky would have any chance with Freddy and Jason.

StinkFist462
lepherechaun might last a while but chucky would be annihilated quickly.

Wolfie
dude.......I don't know what this person means either. and if it does come out I will like it cause they are makinf Freddy's lines even more smartalike than before? what does that have to do with camp crystal lake?
Not to mention they mention in Part 6 that they changed Crystal Lake's name so people will forget about Jason and live in peace. smile

Juwanna
Originally posted by StinkFist462
lepherechaun might last a while but chucky would be annihilated quickly.

ya chucky wud probably take on freddy and get torn to shreds

but i think leprechaun wud have a decent chance against jason..hes just like freddy except the leprechaun is just as strong as jason and regenerates just like him smile

i wud love to see the lephrechaun fight them it wud be so funny laughing out loud

Happy Dance

LizzyT123
ah..you may have a point with the leprachaun thing, but he's just a really dumb villain to me

Lady_Wonka
i was having this discussion on the tim burton collective (www.timburtoncollective.com) and we desided Edward Scissorhands Vs Freddy LOL

LizzyT123
omg, Freddy would pulverize or whatever Edward Scissorhands! Scissorhands isn't evil, he's a pretty good guy with just scissors.......for hands. Freddy puts his to work evily! I love Johnny Depp in Edward Scissorhands, but Freddy would kick his ass anyday.

Juwanna
yeah edward wud just sit there and give freddy a nice hair cut...while freddy is ripping out his organs laughing out loud

Wolfie
laughing out loud What kind of match would that be? Freddy would slice Edward up before Edward even knew what was going on.

Lady_Wonka
It would be funny to watch lol

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Juwanna
yeah edward wud just sit there and give freddy a nice hair cut...while freddy is ripping out his organs laughing out loud

lmao! thats great! big grin

F13TCMANOESFVJ

This is a script i'm gonna write.
FREDDY VS JASON VS MICHEAL MYERS
We fade in on credits. New Line logo, Rogue Pictures present FREDDY VS JASON VS MICHEAL MYERS
WE CUT TO:
EXT. HELL
FREDDY
I have failed my mission
to kill Jason, but I will need
another slasher....Michael
Myers to finish my dirty-work.
We see his teeth form into a devilish smile.
FREDDY (cond)
I will not fail this time...
EXT. HANNONFIELD - DAY
We see FREDDY walking down the streets. It's HALLOWEEN.
LITTLE GIRL
Hello Mister. Nice costume.
Freddy turns and smiles. Then he yells
FREDDY
Get the f*** out of my way!
She screams and runs off. A teenager walks over.
TEENAGER
Stop screwin aroun with kids!
FREDDY
I'll just screw you!
He rips of her bra and clutches her breasts and squeezes.
FREDDY
That's nice.
A man comes over to her.
MAN
Get off my girl!
Freddy turns and gashes him. He runs. Freddy licks her nipples.

F13TCMANOESFVJ
SCRIPT I'M WRITING::::::smile
Helped by DUDE10145

FREDDY VS JASON VS LEATHER FACE
CREDITS: New Line logo, Rogue Pictures.
WE CUT TO:

EXT: CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE - LAKE - NIGHT.

JASON pops his head out of the water with his machete in one hand and Freddy's head in the other.

FREDDY: (voice over)
I have failed... Jason has defeated me. The children still live. It was my turn to get the blood. I still haven't failed!

Freddy's head winks.

EXT: CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE - NEXT.

Jason makes his way out of the lake. He looks different. His skin is more tore up, and his hockey mask is dirty. He throws Freddy's head to the ground.

It was my turn to overcome him. I am going to need another slasher. One tougher than Jason. He will finish my job and kill him!

SMASH CUT TO: EXT: SOMEWHERE IN TEXAS - NIGHT.

The dead limp body of LEATHERFACE lies on the ground.

He will finish my work until I become even more powerful. (laughs evily)

INT: OLD HOUSE IN TEXAS - DAY.

Leatherface finds himself in the house from Texas Chainsaw Massacre. He looks around oddly and sees FREDDY.

FREDDY:
Hello Leatherface.

Freddy snaps his claws. His other hand grows bone claws. Leatherface starts up his chainsaw and takes a wack at Freddy. Freddy cathces the blade in his claws.

FREDDY: (laughing)
C'mon. I want to be your friend.
Leatherface cuts Freddy's leg off. Freddy laughs and grows it back again. Leatherface takes a step back. Freddy gashes into leatherface's stomach and blood comes out. Leatherface slashes Freddy across the back. but freddy sticks his claws into Leatherface's neck. Leatherface clutches freddy's hand and tries cutting it off. Freddy lets go and Leatherface flys into the wall, dropping his chainsaw. Freddy makes the chainsaw float and it stabs Leatherface against the wall.

FREDDY:
You better listen B*tch! I have job for you.

He pushes his hand foward making the chainsaw go in deeper.

FREDDY:
I'll send you to Crystal Lake. There you'll kill all the souls including that retarded hockey face.

Freddy makes the chainsaw go in even deeper.

FREDDY:
You better not fail me.

Leatherface instantly disapears.

Freddy smiles and than laughs very evily.

TITLE: FREDDY VS. JASON VS. LEATHERFACE
INT. ROAD - DAY
We see LEATHERFACE walking down the road. We see a sign say: "Welcome to Crystal Lake."
EXT. CABIN - SAME
We see from JASON'S POV, LEATHER FACE WALKING AROUND. He starts up his chainsaw. Jason walks out. He just walks. Leatherface starts running at him. Jason blocks his chainsaw trys to slash him. Jason slashes him across the gut and he runs off fast. We see him running and Freddy's head comes from the sky: HUGE.
FREDDY:
What the h*ll are you doing, running like a b*tch back here. What the f*** is your god d*mn problem.
Leatherface nods his head.

TO BE CONTINUED tell me wat u think.

vintageSW77
Dont give up your day job.

DraconianDevil
Pretty lame Freddy dialogue, and the idea of Leatherface is just as bad as Chucky. Leatherface and Freddy are connected in no way.

Espantada23
Ha HA HA HA HA

F13TCMANOESFVJ
Originally posted by DraconianDevil
Pretty lame Freddy dialogue, and the idea of Leatherface is just as bad as Chucky. Leatherface and Freddy are connected in no way. you couldn't do any better

DraconianDevil
Actually I probably could, look out for my upcoming NOES story on the Creative Writing forum.

And by the way, what I said was my opinion and I stick by it.

xblanex
i hope to god they dont make this.

Leathergien
LEATHERFAC isnt going to be put in the v.s movie....he isnt a immortal person.....hes not seen the same as freddy and jason are.....so stop trying to make it like that!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.