Galactic Storm says he has proof Marvel/DC is cannon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whurlysplat
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=374488&from=thread&pagenumber=1#post5269948

this means according to GS Wolverine really does beat Lobo smile

Superman beats the hulk easily etc.

What do others think?

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whurly rock

Whurlysplat
GS's "crossover knowledge" indicates Phoenix is a DC character

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=5269990#post5269990

leonheartmm
to my knowledge, gs has never shown proof of anything.

GalacticStorm
big grin

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by leonheartmm
to my knowledge, gs has never shown proof of anything.

laughing out loud

Agreed - line of the week smile

The Ion
I laugh at such a notion.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by The Ion

Likewise. big grin

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by The Ion

Its funny because GS didn't get it smile

Adam Warlock
So you open this thread just to bash on GS and his opinions? Very mature Whurly.

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
So you open this thread just to bash on GS and his opinions? Very mature Whurly.

No if he is right Darkseid beats Thanos smile and the Surfer easily smile

Mindship
Sorry sorry sorry sorry...

Wonder Woman got a first kick to Storm's head. If nothing else, If Nothing Else! that shoulda ended it. Storm's beanie shoulda exploded like a melon with a grenade in it, or gone flying to the moon.

Lobo coulda stripped the flesh off of Wolverine's bones like so much chicken meat. His skin isnt adamantium.

And Batman kicking the Hulk to make him stop his holding his breath? Or kicking Captain Marvel as he zoomed by?

IMHO.....hysterical

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by Mindship
Sorry sorry sorry sorry...

Wonder Woman got a first kick to Storm's head. If nothing else, If Nothing Else! that shoulda ended it. Storm's beanie shoulda exploded like a melon with a grenade in it, or gone flying to the moon.

Lobo coulda stripped the flesh off of Wolverine's bones like so much chicken meat. His skin isnt adamantium.

And Batman kicking the Hulk to make him stop his holding his breath? Or kicking Captain Marvel as he zoomed by?

IMHO.....hysterical

perhaps your right GS does not think so though smile

Hit_and_Miss
wow whirly I'm impressed... another thread opend to bash someone who disagreeded with you...

When do I get my turn??

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
wow whirly I'm impressed... another thread opend to bash someone who disagreeded with you...

When do I get my turn??

You misunderstand I would love this to be cannon smile

You will never get your turn smile your a follower

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Whurlysplat
You misunderstand I would love this to be cannon smile

You will never get your turn smile your a follower

Follower??? I don't step up to GS cause he doesn't go opening threads to bash people!

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Follower??? I don't step up to GS cause he doesn't go opening threads to bash people!

this is not to bash - trust me smile

RAGE17
galactic storm is an evil lad and he will pay with his life

stormfront13
wow whirley, this is so pathetic you can't even put it into words

Swanky-Tuna
It's more unnecessary than anything.

Someone believing Wolverine can shoot lasers out of his butt is pathetic.

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by RAGE17
galactic storm is an evil lad and he will pay with his life

I think he might - I think he might laughing out loud

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It's more unnecessary than anything.

Someone believing Wolverine can shoot lasers out of his butt is pathetic.

you forget he can move his hands at the speed of sound... combined with him doding bullets like spiderman

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by stormfront13
wow whirley, this is so pathetic you can't even put it into words

its not pathetic its GS idea - don't you think its canon then?

Please don't call him pathetic for thinking this smile

Swanky-Tuna
Whirly, did you set yourself to invisible? Unless your a mod or like... insanely popular, it seems kind of pretentious.

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Whirly, did you set yourself to invisible? Unless your a mod or like... insanely popular, it seems kind of pretentious.

laughing out loud I am a mo....... no sad extrem......... no sad invisible smile

GalacticStorm
Marvel Vs DC isnt canon Whirly what on Earth are you talking about? confused

The Brothers have been retconned by Marvel though. Doesnt make the events of Marvel/DC canon im afraid. sad

JLA Vs Avengers on the other hand............. big grin

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Marvel Vs DC isnt canon Whirly what on Earth are you talking about? confused

The Brothers have been retconned by Marvel though. Doesnt make the events of Marvel/DC canon im afraid. sad

JLA Vs Avengers on the other hand............. big grin

Well then the brothers in in Marvel/DC are not the same as in Xmen Adventures becuase it has to be canon for them to be retconned. Otherwise they do not need to be retconned aqnd are a strictly Marvel version of the brothers.

The question really is - Retconn = Marvel/DC being Canon or no retconn is needed and What are you talking about?

GalacticStorm
Well then the brothers in in Marvel/DC are not the same as in Xmen Adventures becuase it has to be canon for them to be retconned. Otherwise they do not need to be retconned aqnd are a strictly Marvel version of the brothers.

The question really is - Retconn = Marvel/DC being Canon or no retconn is needed and What are you talking about?

The brothers being below LT is now canon but for all we know the events of Marvel/DC could be from an alternate reality, featuring different heroes. big grin

GalacticStorm
But JLA/Avengers on the other hand............ eek!

Whurlysplat
But JLA/Avengers on the other hand............ eek!

agreed Juntai proved JLA Avengers - So what were you talking about having proof it was canon shifty was that a lie?

GalacticStorm
agreed Juntai proved JLA Avengers - So what were you talking about having proof it was canon shifty was that a lie?

Yeah i thought id bring a bit of excitement to an old mans life. No need to thank me. big grin

I do actually have irrefutable proof that JLA/Avengers is canon. Even for Marvel. Better proof than Juntais. smile

stormfront13
its not pathetic its GS idea - don't you think its canon then?

Please don't call him pathetic for thinking this smile

no, you missunderstood. your pathetic for making the thread. you obviously made it to make fun or bash gs, which is bs.

Whurlysplat
Yeah i thought id bring a bit of excitement to an old mans life. No need to thank me. big grin

I do actually have irrefutable proof that JLA/Avengers is canon. Even for Marvel. Better proof than Juntais. smile

So your an admitted liar shifty

Your proof is the egg smile I know smile

Whurlysplat
no, you missunderstood. your pathetic for making the thread. you obviously made it to make fun or bash gs, which is bs.

gs bs laughing out loud

go back to looking at your storm pictures and creating new powers for her to make many here laugh smile

The Ion
Those be fightin words. laughing

EsteemedLeader

No, it's not to bash.

He already said that, like, what, three times?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
No, it's not to bash.

He already said that, like, what, three times?

Theres a history which you dont understand. SF says what he says with knowledge of that. Youre taking what you see here at face value.

GalacticStorm
So your an admitted liar shifty

Your proof is the egg smile I know smile

INCORRECT laughing out loud

Whurlysplat
Theres a history which you dont understand. SF says what he says with knowledge of that. Youre taking what you see here at face value.

Its not to bash - I do that to you all the time thats why a couple of people get worried like Stormfront for you smile I would love you not to have been true to form and just made stuff up smile but you admitted it was all a lie smile more gs bs

stormfront13
gs bs laughing out loud

go back to looking at your storm pictures and creating new powers for her to make many here laugh smile

another pathetic attempt at an insult i see. i don't make the powers up, if 7you have a problem, then bring it up with the writers.

stormfront13
Its not to bash - I do that to you all the time thats why a couple of people get worried like Stormfront for you smile I would love you not to have been true to form and just made stuff up smile but you admitted it was all a lie smile more gs bs

it's not to bash? really? then why waste time to make a dumb ass thread? seriously, all you do is make an attempt to bash gs, and the routine is getting old, and never was very funny.

WorldWarHulk
Bumped for the hell of it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.