WTF!? harry potter copid starwars!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

commander gree
yeah thats right harry potter copid starwars sick they copid annakins hair harry potter have long hair to and something tells me they got it from annakin. harry potter sucks anywhay sick

DarkC
Originally posted by commander gree
yeah thats right harry potter copid starwars sick they copid annakins hair harry potter have long hair to and something tells me they got it from annakin. harry potter sucks anywhay sick
http://home.satx.rr.com/gregron/STFU.jpg

Look, even the pope's telling you to shut the f*ck up. Now please spew your bullshit on some other forum.

Ken Kenobi
Um...drugs are bad. Mmkay?

http://www2.visalia.k12.ca.us/greenacres/ga_webpages/staff/images/wpe14.gif

Raven Guardia

Harry Potter doesn't suck, and long hair has been around longer then Star Wars anyway. Besides its not like SW's has a long hair on there characters copyrighted.

commander gree
shut up nobbs! look yourself!

DarkC
Interesting how both "commander gree" and "commander fox" have the same typing style, interests, title, and location.

Bun Bun
HARRY POTTER ROCKS!!!!!!!! mad

and they didnt copy nothin................gosh.......... freakin star warz noob

T.M

come again....

DarkC
This coming from a freshie with a complete disregard for the rules, a hypocrite to boot, and no wit.

Seriously, go away.

Raven Guardia

noob....ha, thats a laugh. Your the noob among us.

commander gree
Originally posted by DarkC
Interesting how both "commander gree" and "commander fox" have the same typing style, interests, title, and location. no no whe are not the same person whe are best friends only dont be like them on www.bzpower.com they thought whe were the same person and whe got banned for that and i promise whe are not the same person you get it ask fox yourself

DarkC
no no whe are not the same person whe are best friends only dont be like them on www.bzpower.com they thought whe were the same person and whe got banned for that and i promise whe are not the same person you get it ask fox yourself
Yeah, I'm sure his answer will be more trustworthy than yours. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Requested a sock check anyways.

T.M
Yeah, I'm sure his answer will be more trustworthy than yours. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Requested a sock check anyways.

lol i was going to say that but i wasnt to sure what he/she wrote messed

commander gree
would you shut up guys! im not a noob you are just complaning on my trheads and topics okay ill show you how you are......- commander cody: i got a stormtrooper helmet!
- the nobbs: YEAH SHURE YOU HAVE NOOOOOB! AND I HAVE A LIGHTSABER YOURE NOOOB YOURE TRHEADS SUCKS BUUU BUUUU

*Natalie~Luver*
Harry Pussy Potter does suck, but I think it didn't copy from Star Wars

commander gree
Originally posted by *Natalie~Luver*
Harry Pussy Potter does suck, but I think it didn't copy from Star Wars GOOD! you are not complaning on my threads or topics thanks big grin

DarkC
would you shut up guys! im not a noob you are just complaning on my trheads and topics okay ill show you how you are......- commander cody: i got a stormtrooper helmet!
- the nobbs: YEAH SHURE YOU HAVE NOOOOOB! AND I HAVE A LIGHTSABER YOURE NOOOB YOURE TRHEADS SUCKS BUUU BUUUU

1.)You type like a noob.
2.)You have disregard for the rules, like a noob.
3.)You deny being a noob, just like a noob, and accuses other, experienced members here of being noobs. That's noobish in my book.

So in retrospect, you're a noob. Now please, shut up.

*Natalie~Luver*
GOOD! you are not complaning on my threads or topics thanks big grin

excuse me. Star Wars sucks too

commander gree
excuse me. Star Wars sucks too well no but you did not complain anywhay thats good

DarkC
So Harry Potter and Star Wars both suck? You have horrible taste then.

Raven Guardia
1.)You type like a noob.
3.)You deny being a noob, just like a noob, and accuses other, experienced members here of being noobs. That's noobish in my book.

I agree yes

DarkC
well no but you did not complain anywhay thats good
How To Avoid Complainers in your Thread
1.) Create a purposeful thread. You failed.
2.)Create it in the right forum. Again, you failed.

So, don't be suprised. You bought this on yourself.

*Natalie~Luver*
noob? don't you mean knob

???

Raven Guardia
So Harry Potter and Star Wars both suck? You have horrible taste then.

remember who your talking to, The "most popluar beatiful girl in school". roll eyes (sarcastic) everyone here is a "geek" or "loser" except her.

DarkC
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
remember who your talking to, The "most popluar beatiful girl in school". roll eyes (sarcastic) everyone here is a "geek" or "loser" except her.
Oh yes, I forgot. She's the egotistical snob.

Lana

Which is, of course, why you have all six Star Wars movies listed among your favorites in your profile, correct?

FYI for the person who made this thread....there have been characters in movies with long hair long before SW or HP. So I highly doubt HP copied SW.

commander gree
1.)You type like a noob.

So in retrospect, you're a noob. Now please, shut up. WTF!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!??! i didnt start the hate gree team!okay every thing started with nice members and BAM! everyone complains on my threads, hate me, want to have me banned, and then now i cant make a thread or topic without less 10 bullshit answers

*Natalie~Luver*

that's right honey, i'm hot and you're not. It's okay that you're jealous.

commander gree
How To Avoid Complainers in your Thread
1.) Create a purposeful thread. You failed.
2.)Create it in the right forum. Again, you failed.

So, don't be suprised. You bought this on yourself. What the f**k? i failed? no its youre fault

Raven Guardia
WTF!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!??! i didnt start the hate gree team!okay every thing started with nice members and BAM! everyone complains on my threads, hate me, want to have me banned, and then now i cant make a thread or topic without less 10 bullshit answers

Its the type of threads you make that leave you open for attacks. And then what you say to us, calling us noobs. Thats why we attack you back.

DarkC
WTF!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!??! i didnt start the hate gree team!okay every thing started with nice members and BAM! everyone complains on my threads, hate me, want to have me banned, and then now i cant make a thread or topic without less 10 bullshit answers
If relatively new members hate you, it's not your fault.

If, however, experienced members do, it most definitely is your own fault. Do you know why we give you bullshit answers, and wishes nasty fates upon you?

-You're very unintelligent
-You complain when others complain on your threads
-You failed to read the rules
-You're self-pitying

Lana
What the f**k? i failed? no its youre fault

You started a stupid, pointless thread in the wrong forum. It's no one's fault but your own that it flopped.

Get over yourself already, seriously. No one likes stuck up snobs.

Bun Bun
mad noob mad

Raven Guardia

yeah okay erm your hotter then me, your hotter then everyone HELL you make Britney Spears look ugly. No one ever will amount to your hotness........WRONG! your an egotistical Narcissistic *****! If your so pretty post a pic, or maybe your afraid to show us what you really look like. Talk is cheap deary.

commander gree
Its the type of threads you make that leave you open for attacks. And then what you say to us, calling us noobs. Thats why we attack you back. i call you noobs maybe becouse you say noobs to me and i dont start crap topics it is you who is destroying it and make it to a crap topic!

Lana
i call you noobs maybe becouse you say noobs to me and i dont start crap topics it is you who is destroying it and make it to a crap topic!

It was always a crap topic. For one thing, who cares?

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
yeah thats right harry potter copid starwars sick they copid annakins hair harry potter have long hair to and something tells me they got it from annakin. harry potter sucks anywhay sick http://daniel.lucas.spymac.com/images/you-suck.jpg

commander gree
Originally posted by Bun Bun
mad noob mad who are you calling a noob me!? oh im not surprised

Raven Guardia
i call you noobs maybe becouse you say noobs to me and i dont start crap topics it is you who is destroying it and make it to a crap topic!

well, Maybe if you posted in the right forum no one would have flipped. But you stated your comment rather immature. Plus its not likely HP copied SW. Like Lana and I said, long has been around longer the SW or HP.

commander gree
Originally posted by Lana
It was always a crap topic. For one thing, who cares? uhm what do you know about my topics? i never seen you sens this topic so stop talking

Lana
uhm what do you know about my topics? i never seen you sens this topic so stop talking

I didn't say anything about your other threads. I said this was always a crap topic.

And I'll post where I wish, thanks. Don't presume to tell me where I can and cannot post.

commander gree
Originally posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi'
http://daniel.lucas.spymac.com/images/you-suck.jpg bann be if it is youre dreams

*Natalie~Luver*
yeah okay erm your hotter then me, your hotter then everyone HELL you make Britney Spears look ugly. No one ever will amount to your hotness........WRONG! your an egotistical Narcissistic *****! If your so pretty post a pic, or maybe your afraid to show us what you really look like. Talk is cheap deary.

okay loser, I'm like leaving now roll eyes (sarcastic) , I'm not taking this from someone of your standards. Good luck, I wish you well.

commander gree
I didn't say anything about your other threads. I said this was always a crap topic.

And I'll post where I wish, thanks. Don't presume to tell me where I can and cannot post. YOU SAY THAT I SHALL NOT TELL YOU WHERE YOU CANT POST!? oh i have been in that stuff very mutch here
at kmc forums

Raven Guardia
okay loser, I'm like leaving now roll eyes (sarcastic) , I'm not taking this from someone of your standards. Good luck, I wish you well.

awww, now I am loser. Well thanks, now I know were on the same terms. From one loser to another "ADIOS BIZATCH"

Lana
YOU SAY THAT I SHALL NOT TELL YOU WHERE YOU CANT POST!? oh i have been in that stuff very mutch here
at kmc forums

I'm sorry, but I don't post threads in the wrong forums. This thread is in the wrong forum as has been said, but no one's told you you can't post somewhere.

Raven Guardia
YOU SAY THAT I SHALL NOT TELL YOU WHERE YOU CANT POST!? oh i have been in that stuff very mutch here
at kmc forums

calm down, you getting so worked up is what is feeding the fire. Just chill.

commander gree
It was always a crap topic. For one thing, who cares? who cares!? well is no one cares then why is it more then 40 thread in this topic

T.M
awww, now I am loser. Well thanks, now I know were on the same terms. From one loser to another "ADIOS BIZATCH"

laughing out loud

that was fantastic yes

Bun Bun

Wow ... damn......... maybe you should take a good look at the threads u post in.... people are always bashing on u... maybe its a sign......... Dont be so damn full of urself.

Lana
who cares!? well is no one cares then why is it more then 40 thread in this topic

Um, there aren't more than 40 threads on this topic.

I think you mean posts. And it's not because we care about the topic. It's because it's gotten off-topic.

commander gree
calm down, you getting so worked up is what is feeding the fire. Just chill. im just really tired at bullshit i dont think you would be "chill" if everyone hates me at kmc forums

commander gree

I think you mean posts. And it's not because we care about the topic. It's because it's gotten off-topic. What the f**k?

Lana
im just really tired at bullshit i dont think you would be "chill" if everyone hates me at kmc forums

Listen. If people don't like you, it's because you're doing something wrong. Why don't you try figuring out what it is and then stop doing that?

*Natalie~Luver*
Originally posted by T.M
laughing out loud

that was fantastic yes

loser

T.M

I think you mean posts. And it's not because we care about the topic. It's because it's gotten off-topic.

laughing out loud

yeah we are on the 3rd page and no one has talked about the original post laughing out loud

i haven't because i still cant understand it but thats a different topic all together stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
Wow ... damn......... maybe you should take a good look at the threads u post in.... people are always bashing on u... maybe its a sign......... Dont be so damn full of urself.

notice she always leaves after we ask to see a pic. I doubt she is "hot". Its just a self esteem boost. Either way she is very ugly on the inside. To coincided and snobby.

Raven Guardia
fagg*t

I thought you were leaving?

commander gree
Listen. If people don't like you, it's because you're doing something wrong. Why don't you try figuring out what it is and then stop doing that? im not doing something wrong! maybe the topic is wrong but not all the other stuff and it is you guys who is doing something wrong:complain

Bun Bun
notice she always leaves after we ask to see a pic. I doubt she is "hot". Its just a self esteem boost. Either way she is very ugly on the inside. To coincided and snobby.
Yeah i agree.... a real shitty personailty!

Really i just noticed... Its sad ever thread she posts in she has to start ish.

Revernd Maynard

Look, even the pope's telling you to shut the f*ck up. Now please spew your bullshit on some other forum. laughing classic

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
Dont touch luver, she is innocent. Alot of the girls i know who are internet-litterate, are NOT unatractive and fat.

Raven Guardia
Yeah i agree.... a real shitty personailty!

Really i just noticed... Its sad ever thread she posts in she has to start ish.

yes

Lana
im not doing something wrong! maybe the topic is wrong but not all the other stuff and it is you guys who is doing something wrong:complain

We have every right to complain about a pointless thread in the wrong forum.

Lana
Dont touch luver, she is innocent. Alot of the girls i know who are internet-litterate, are NOT unatractive and fat.

She bashes people and acts like a snob in EVERY thread she posts in.

On top of that, she's a hypocrite.

commander gree
We have every right to complain about a pointless thread in the wrong forum. no not really or hmmm.......

Lana
no not really or hmmm.......

Um, yes really.

Raven Guardia

On top of that, she's a hypocrite.

I agree. She is very rude and self absorb. Not to mention the language she uses when she bashes people. I am surprised she is not banned yet.

commander gree
Um, yes really. you mean that i have all right to do like this: YOU SUCK TOY IDIOT HAHAHA AND YOURE PICTURE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA SUCKER GET A JOB EAT GARBIDGE YOU FOOLISH FOOL HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AND OH YOU DID THAT HELMET YOURSELF HAHAHAH SHURE HAHAH IT SUCK ANYWHAY I HEARD YOU WORKED WITH IT IN 9 HOURS HHHA IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! uhm are you shure you mean like that?

Lana
you mean that i have all right to do like this: YOU SUCK TOY IDIOT HAHAHA AND YOURE PICTURE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA SUCKER GET A JOB EAT GARBIDGE YOU FOOLISH FOOL HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AND OH YOU DID THAT HELMET YOURSELF HAHAHAH SHURE HAHAH IT SUCK ANYWHAY I HEARD YOU WORKED WITH IT IN 9 HOURS HHHA IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! uhm are you shure you mean like that?

No, because that's bashing.

Telling you that you put your thread in the wrong forum and that no one here could care less about it is not.

Try reading the forum rules and descriptions and getting a clue.

Obi-Wan Kenobi'

On top of that, she's a hypocrite. I know, i hate her. I would love to see her banned.

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
you mean that i have all right to do like this: YOU SUCK TOY IDIOT HAHAHA AND YOURE PICTURE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA SUCKER GET A JOB EAT GARBIDGE YOU FOOLISH FOOL HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AND OH YOU DID THAT HELMET YOURSELF HAHAHAH SHURE HAHAH IT SUCK ANYWHAY I HEARD YOU WORKED WITH IT IN 9 HOURS HHHA IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! uhm are you shure you mean like that? No, because you can't spell.

Raven Guardia
I know, i hate her. I would love to see her banned.

^ was that post ment to be sarcastic then? erm

Bun Bun
Then....... why hasnt anywon reported her yet??

Raven Guardia
you guys commander gree is banned wink

Raven Guardia
Then....... why hasnt anywon reported her yet??

I was going to PM a mod and tell them about all the stuff she has being doing.

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
^ was that post ment to be sarcastic then? erm No, i just felt like defending her. Mindtrick.

SHEEEELTTEEEEEEEEEERS!

Bun Bun
you guys commander gree is banned wink
Really!! Good yes
I was going to PM a mod and tell them about all the stuff she has being doing.
You should cuz shes pisses off so many people... and i bet lana would defently be glad to see her gone

Raven Guardia
Really!! Good yes

You should cuz shes pisses off so many people... and i bet lana would defently be glad to see her gone

I think we all would be glad yes

*Natalie~Luver*

Storm
I think we all would be glad yes
well if you asked me, I would answer I like to defend those who are in the minority whether they be right or wrong (wrong to a certain extent). I don't like seeing people being ganged up on.
hmm

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
...... Nice defense you got there, nat.

Da preacher
The loser got banned!
That guy really was a frickin' noob

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Storm
hmm

yeah, I see where I contradict myself with those statments. But seriously NL is braking rules just like SJ did. If he got banned then she should as well.

Storm
She' s getting an equal treatment. To end up as Spelljammer, she has to go through temporarily bans after being warned more than once, a permanently ban, reregister as a sock, receive warnings again and finally be thrown out.

miroku
excuse me. Star Wars sucks too no it don't so bite me

jerlark386

silver_tears
Harry Potter doesn't suck, and long hair has been around longer then Star Wars anyway. Besides its not like SW's has a long hair on there characters copyrighted.

not to mention anakin has curly hair to start with What the f**k?

Sorgo
Semantics, Semantics, Semantics.

The True Fear
damn this dude was a n00b

Sorgo

At least Star Wars doesn't swallow, like some people I am referring to... roll eyes (sarcastic)

*Natalie~Luver*
like your mom

lol

Sorgo
like your mom

lol

laughing

Wickerman
like your mom

lol

Alas, poor jedi-kev, Natalie-dreamer, Natalie Lover has returned with his penile disfunction problem sad

I had no idea he was posting in the OTF else i would've told you guys that he indeed is a male (technically) teenage boy confused about his sexuality and with a rather embarassing penile problem sad

~wickerman~

DarkC
It's a she, Vlad. According to her profile.

Sir Mist
She's been banned once before for bashing....at this rate she wont be here next week happy

Wickerman
It's a she, Vlad. According to her profile.

It's a he and a sock at the same time. Trust me. He's a scared little boy that suffers greatly from homophobia.
Actually, i think someone should request a sock check.

~wickerman~

Jedi Priestess
Damn is this what it took to get rid of gree? Hell if I had known that Id have sent him in here months ago.

NO MORE CLONE THREADS FOR AWHILE NOW!! party

And Natalie isnt a sock, just a name change.

Storm
He' s underage, that has been his undoing.

Da preacher
Congrats, everbody knew he was underage............
I just couldn't find proof.

Neo_Version 7
If I say I am underage, will I get banned?

Da preacher
YES

Neo_Version 7
Fortunately, I am not dumb. big grin

commander fox
no no whe are not the same person whe are best friends only dont be like them on www.bzpower.com they thought whe were the same person and whe got banned for that and i promise whe are not the same person you get it ask fox yourself

It,s true manyes

a1hsauce
what the hell is "copid" huh

French Tip

ummmm...what in the hell are you trying to say???

commander fox
I am sorry but he cant answer becose hes banned no expression

Da preacher
But you can...............huh?

commander fox
NO I CANT WHY SHOULD I DO THAT WHEN HE IS BANNED!ranting

hotsauce6548
no expression

commander fox
no expression Noob

Da preacher
Originally posted by commander fox
NO I CANT WHY SHOULD I DO THAT WHEN HE IS BANNED!ranting
Well he had 2 accounts so why can't the still remaining account answer the question?

commander fox
Did he had two accounts? huh
edit: NO HE HAD NOT FGS!!

HBK
have**

Da preacher
You really didn't understand what i meant, did you?

commander fox
I AM NOT COMMANDER GREE FOR GUDS FUKN SHAKE!!rantingrantingranting

Da preacher
Prove it!
And please learn to bloody spell.

commander fox
1. I have another register date
2. You cant have two users on one computer
3. read what he told you on page 1
4. I AM NOT HIM FOR FUKN SHAKE!

commander fox

And he doesnt write like me.He doesnt use dot=. or big letter in the begining of a sentenceyes

commander fox
And he doesnt write like me.He doesnt use dot=. or big letter in the begining of a sentenceyes

yes

Lana
Originally posted by Da preacher
Prove it!
And please learn to bloody spell.

They aren't the same person.

overlord
This is teh greatest thread.

Ronny
yeah thats right harry potter copid starwars sick they copid annakins hair harry potter have long hair to and something tells me they got it from annakin. harry potter sucks anywhay sick ....

Hair?

There are alot of differnt similarities but hair.. Thats bullshit.

DarkC
Originally posted by Ronny

Hair?

There are alot of differnt similarities but hair.. Thats bullshit.
Well, it was made by a n00b and a 12-year old to boot.

Piggle Humsy
laughing out loud laughing out loud

*points to spellcheck*

no expression

commander fox
They aren't the same person.

yes becose c.g is banned sad

Da preacher
1. I have another register date
2. You cant have two users on one computer
3. read what he told you on page 1
4. I AM NOT HIM FOR FUKN SHAKE!

1. Doesn't prove a thing.
2. How come you know that, huh?
Bet you tried it first on your computer, which didn't work.
So you went to someone else's computer and registered a second time there.
Piece of cake! This really makes me more suspicious, dude. The fact that
you know such thing.
3. He didn't tell me a ****in' thing on page 1.
4. um.............still doesn't prove a thing.

I see trough your lies, dude.
You are him, i'm sure of it.

commander fox
Look this is C.G person http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=69995
AND I AM NOT HIM FOR GODS FUKN SHAKE!!!chair
So stop!! the only one hwo is smart here is Lanayes

commander fox
1.)You type like a noob.

WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT GREE!!!? mad

TheKingofKINGS!

Look, even the pope's telling you to shut the f*ck up. Now please spew your bullshit on some other forum.

Woot!

commander fox
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Woot!

What the f**k? What the f**k?

DarkC
WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT GREE!!!? mad
Nearly one year later. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What do you want, douche? The idiot's restricted anyways.

Xirius

Om my God........why didnt I see it before?

It so..........obvious now.

You suck. no expression

Prince Nauj
spell check anyone? some english grammar perhaps stick out tongue

-Tired Hiker-
And Star Wars copied The Seventh Samuri, which copied some John Wayne cowboy movie, which copied some Shakesphere play, which copied some Greek tragedy . . . etc. erm It's all been done, it's just how you do it.

Xirius
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
And Star Wars copied The Seventh Samuri, which copied some John Wayne cowboy movie, which copied some Shakesphere play, which copied some Greek tragedy . . ..

Which copied the classic "Ug and the quest for fire."

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Xirius
Which copied the classic "Ug and the quest for fire."

Which copied the protozoa. smile

~Da Rev~
I think you all mean "Copid"

Lana
Why the hell was this bumped?

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I think you all mean "Copid"
What about the big bang?? confused

DarkC
Why the hell was this bumped?
One of the idiot's friends/socks came by and decided to.

sithsaber408
You, know the original poster (while being a complete f*cking moron and total n00b) had a point.

I thought the same thing when I saw the posters for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire,(and especially the cardboard cut-out for the dvd release) that while Harry always had long hair, he looked a little more.....Anakin like this time around.

(what with the lightning bolt scar and the wild hair)

I always thought that the WB guys probably modeled his look off of the biggest movie out that year, as they are very similar.

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0330373/gof_poster.jpg

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0330373/X136PP-1-44r.jpg

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0330373/X14rV2.jpg

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0121766/48110_R.jpg

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0121766/93820_R.jpg

sithsaber408
Sorry about that, stupid IMDB.

Here's the links, so that you can compare for yourselves.

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0330373/Ss/0330373/gof_poster.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0330373

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0330373/Ss/0330373/X136PP-1-44r.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0330373

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0330373/Ss/0330373/X14rV2.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0330373

And the Anakin pics:

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0121766/Ss/0121766/48110_R.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0121766

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0121766/Ss/0121766/93820_R.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0121766

Syren

hysterical2

Oh my god.

natashia
so not true!!!!
i refuse to believe it.
harrp potter has nothing ot do with starwars.

Flamboyant4Life
What the hell is this thread man?

Prabhodh
allright this is an year old thread, some retard bumped it up, stop posting in it.

may this be the last fecking post.

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by Prabhodh
allright this is an year old thread, some retard bumped it up, stop posting in it.

may this be the last fecking post.

Hell no!

Morning_Glory

they copied that whole laser sort of scene at the end of the last Harry potter... blah

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
they copied that whole laser sort of scene at the end of the last Harry potter... blah

what laser sort of scene?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>