Deadpool vs Scarlet Witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
They fight in the avengers mansion before it was destroyed so its before H.O.M scarlet Witch madness. NO PREP.

And before everyone says Deadpool wins remember Scarlet Witch has beaten Cable before so she is no pushover...............

wolverine8888
deapool dies seeing how if this was an all out fight she could just wish his existance away

StyleTime
Originally posted by willRules
They fight in the avengers mansion before it was destroyed so its before H.O.M scarlet Witch madness. NO PREP.

And before everyone says Deadpool wins remember Scarlet Witch has beaten Cable before so she is no pushover...............
I don't think anyone was going to say Deadpool wins lol.

demigawd
lol

BENITO
Scarlet witch gets my vote

steverules
So long dpool we barely knew ye.

willRules
you guys do know this is the scarlet witch from before House of M and Disassembled?? I did say so in my first post...............

Not the reality altering Wanda. im talking bad luck, backfiring weapons Wanda here.............

demigawd
Wanda hasn't been like that in YEARS. She was the second most powerful member of the Avengers since Busiek's run started five or six years ago.

What YOU are asking is Deadpool vs. CLASSIC Scarlet Witch, from, like, the 70s.

Swanky-Tuna
What did the in-between Wanda do? Was she that one that could like make metal rust instantly or make things catch fire and stuff like that? Or am I just imagining that?

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What did the in-between Wanda do? Was she that one that could like make metal rust instantly or make things catch fire and stuff like that? Or am I just imagining that?

I would like to know as well. I only know lame SW to crazy HoM SW. What powers did she get in between?

demigawd
She possessed something called "chaos magic" that she was able to harness. Chaos magic gave her the ability to pick something that was unlikely and make it happen. The powerful thing about it was she could CHOOSE what it was. It was basically low level reality warping. That including stuff like spontaneously making even the most powerful shields fail, or energy blasts directed at her dissipating. It was crazy powerful. She was pretty much regarded as a close second to Thor in power.

steverules
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

Maybe she can rust him to death.LOL. Or she could try and set him on fire.

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by demigawd
She possessed something called "chaos magic" that she was able to harness. Chaos magic gave her the ability to pick something that was unlikely and make it happen. The powerful thing about it was she could CHOOSE what it was. It was basically low level reality warping. That including stuff like spontaneously making even the most powerful shields fail, or energy blasts directed at her dissipating. It was crazy powerful. She was pretty much regarded as a close second to Thor in power.

She was also able to bring Wnder Man back from the dead, manipulate cosmic entities and stuff. She did more than altering probablity, she was actually harnessing magic.

demigawd
Right. That too.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by StyleTime
I don't think anyone was going to say Deadpool wins lol.

I fully agree with this statement.

willRules
What YOU are asking is Deadpool vs. CLASSIC Scarlet Witch, from, like, the 70s.

smile Yes thats what I meant to say.

demigawd
Oh, ok, well, Deadpool probably wins that one. If he's sneaky.

wolverine8888
if Deadpool under estimates her he loses liek cabel if not he wins.

Crimson Phoenix
How did cable loose to her?

wolverine8888
he underestimated her and she beat him with her fighting skill and hex'es

steverules
Actually he could beat her but to beat her he would have to kill her.

willRules
Originally posted by steverules
Actually he could beat her but to beat her he would have to kill her.

Not necessarily true. He could put her into an unconcious state. She just happened to be quicker and keep hitting him with hex bolts in the fight. Plus she was really good at dodging..............

steverules
How exactly did she get good at dodging?

demigawd
What we missed during those years SW wasn't on any team was her extensive studying in the martial arts - enough so that she could go H2H with Cable.

Told you YMCA Judo was hardcore!

steverules
When exactly did you mention that YMCA judo was hardcore? What is YMCA judo? And don't tell me it is something to do with gay people.

demigawd
http://judo.journalmine.com/blog/Photos

Tell me those judo masters don't look hardcore!

steverules
They look very gay to me. Could be wrong.

wolverine8888
I work at the YMCA lol

steverules
LOL. I thought it was gay, or is it concidered gay, I mean your not um uh.........you know......gay are you?

demigawd
No, the YMCA isn't a gay organization, hahaha. They just had the misfortune of having a very gay group make a theme song for them...

steverules
Ah yes the good old cowboy and police man, I have the misfortune of not being able to help but spell out the words with my arms when the song comes on.

wolverine8888
LOL. I thought it was gay, or is it concidered gay, I mean your not um uh.........you know......gay are you?

lol no im not gay. im the farthest thing from gay. I a lfie guard for the YMCA organization

steverules
I've never known a life guard.LOL. Have you ever saved a really hot babe and then gone out with her? Do you even have a girlfriend? (you don't have to answer if you don't want to, it's just curiosity always get's the best of me).

wolverine8888
I've never known a life guard.LOL. Have you ever saved a really hot babe and then gone out with her? Do you even have a girlfriend? (you don't have to answer if you don't want to, it's just curiosity always get's the best of me).

naw I havent had to save a person let a lone a hot babe yet. naw I don't have a girlfriend due to the fact that they piss me off after a while lol. I dont mind answering at all

steverules
I'm afraid of getting into a relationship, and I'm more afraid of actually asking a girl out.LOL. What exactly do they do to piss you off, don't tell they don't like wolvie.LOL

wolverine8888
no hardly any girls i go out with know I read comics. hell msot people ins chool think im a bad reader lol. im the class clown lol. any ways they just alwyas bitching I can't stand it

steverules
I think we just gone and started a dating thread.LOL

wolverine8888
ya lol

steverules
So wolverine 8888 what do look for in a girl?LOL

willRules
What we missed during those years SW wasn't on any team was her extensive studying in the martial arts - enough so that she could go H2H with Cable.

Told you YMCA Judo was hardcore!

In the contest of Champions 2. Cable attacks scarlet Witch witgh a knife but she flips him over her onto the floor saying she was trained by the best, Captain America himself..........so she is probably only a little bit under deadpool in skill......

willRules
BUMP

wolverine8888
So wolverine 8888 what do look for in a girl?LOL

hot, nice ass, good rack, nice stomack and legs. U?

willRules
lol

willRules
BUMP

long pig
Originally posted by wolverine8888
And an adamantium skeleton?

willRules
laughing out loud

wolverine8888
Originally posted by long pig

no I think that be a little wierd for me, but hell if u like it ill send any I see ur way.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by long pig

Damn, my bones are made of calcium sadangel I 'll just have to find a guy who likes em real and easily broken. laughing

spiderman44
haha cable go beat by a girl

steverules

Don't we all.LOL. You missed out blonde roll eyes (sarcastic)

willRules
why blond?? blondes are nice but what about brunettes or redheads??

willRules
Originally posted by spiderman44
haha cable go beat by a girl

laughing out loud its funny cos its true.................

steverules
Blondes are neally always fit....LOL

Swanky-Tuna
You base your relationships on looks alone?

steverules

Me? I would base them all around those and she would be blond, good personalty and likes me for who I am not for my money.

wolverine8888
Me? I would base them all around those and she would be blond, good personalty and likes me for who I am not for my money.

nice. ya I also like mine to have good sense of humor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.