THE Monster MASH!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
All these guys are put in the thick woods of canada, they cannot leave the 1,000 square foot area...the monsters are...
Werewolf (your best version)
Frankenstine (your best version)
Dracula
Mummy (your best version)
Jason
Freddy
Mike myers (not the funny guy)
You could add any monster you like to the mix, as long as they are not over 11 feet tall (no godzilla's, king kongs, ect.)
Only one monster comes out alive, they all must engage in physical combat with in the first hour or they are disqualified...
Who is the king of all monsters, winner gets to go trick or treating in hollywood...

jgiant
Hello *echo*

BobbyD
My money's on Jason since he's made the most movies and has come back time after time after time, OR Dracula since he is like supposedly 5000 years old. Experience has to count for something.

Good Halloween thread, JGiant.

jgiant
Thanx BobbyD, but noone else seems to think so...get into the spirt guys...

BobbyD
Jgiant, remember something: to each their own here. Sometimes your threads will get action, sometimes they will be ignored. Respect that you get to choose which posts you want to post to--just like everyone here.

DrDoom101
Id give it it to king kong or godzilla.

jgiant
Originally posted by BobbyD
Jgiant, remember something: to each their own here. Sometimes your threads will get action, sometimes they will be ignored. Respect that you get to choose which posts you want to post to--just like everyone here.
You have inspired me, thanx...Originally posted by DrDoom101
Id give it it to king kong or godzilla. I would too...wait a minute...no, they are not allowed...

DrDoom101
oh, sorry.

The True Fear
Jason. he is very strong and durable

EsteemedLeader
What about the Creeper?

The True Fear
jason refuses to die.

can chucky get in on this?

EsteemedLeader
What about the Thing? Not the superhero, that alien from the old horror movie.

jgiant
Any monster you want...chucky would get killed though, creeper may be a good contender, the thing would be preety cool and jason is one of the main condenders for the title...

EsteemedLeader
Don't underestimate Chucky, he could walk off bullet wounds...

jgiant
What is gunna do to these guys? Hump their legs...

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by jgiant
What is gunna do to these guys? Hump their legs...

Paparazzi scumbags...

jgiant
Realy makes you think...

EsteemedLeader
Realy makes you think...

Bout what?

Mindship
The Blob wins (while it's still under 11 feet tall, of course).

jgiant
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Bout what?
The future...

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Mindship

Hm, I hadn't thought of that...

...but how would it stop the Thing?

EsteemedLeader
The future...

Why?

jgiant
Originally posted by Mindship
The blob would probably kill alot of them...

jgiant
Why?
Why not?

snoopdogg
Most of these guys have been killed so many times there really could not be a winner.

But If I was a betting man I would go with Dracula. Hes alot smarter than most of these other guys.

EsteemedLeader
Hmm, Mike Myers is the only one that doesn't seem to need to 'revive' from 'death', and by that I mean, he doesn't get hurt in the first place.

That's why his movies don't really 'end', so much as the good guys escape, and it is even shown that he isn't put down, but that his body is already missing after the 'final blow' has been sent to him.

jgiant
Mike Myers got his ass handed to him by busta ryhmes, most of these guys could take busta with both their hands and feet hogtied...

Mindship

...but how would it stop the Thing?

Hmmm...that would be a good fight. Off-hand, I'd go with Blob cuz... cuz...I dunno...it just strikes me as blobbier, therefore less vulnerable to disruption. Also, I don't think fire or electricity hurt the Blob as much. Also (at least with the original Blob), much cooler theme song.

EsteemedLeader
I try to ignore that movie, just like I'm not counting Seed of Chucky or Jason X as canon either...

jgiant
EL who's your vote for?

EsteemedLeader
Either Myers, Blob, Thing, or the Mummy.

jgiant
They are top condenders, but myers would be like a punching bag for most of these guys...

EsteemedLeader
True, but he is, to me at least, the best definition of 'unstoppable' there is...

EsteemedLeader
Here's one thing I just reaized:

Old-School monsters:
Killed by a small group of snobby middle aged men and one woman who chronically sprains her ankle.

Generation X monsters:
Killed by a small group of drunk, horny teenagers.

jgiant
Here's one thing I just reaized:

Old-School monsters:
Killed by a small group of snobby middle aged men and one woman who chronically sprains her ankle.

Generation X monsters:
Killed by a small group of drunk, horny teenagers.
Yeah, Yeah!

EsteemedLeader
The question is, which is more embarassing?confused

They both seem pretty bad...

jgiant
Generation X...

EsteemedLeader
Yeah, it would suck to lose to drunk horny teenagers...

legacy92
Add in Scream and Sleeping HAllo and Samara da ring girl

legacy92
Add in Chuky dat Doll LMAO

jgiant
Yeah, it would suck to lose to drunk horny teenagers...
That happens to me every other week, damn teens, every one you take down two take their place, next time im bringing a sawed off...

chilled monkey
I'd say Dracula. He has the power, the smarts and the experience.

Ultimate Hulk43
Dracula or Jason.Jason won't stop 'til he kills everyone and Dracula has smarts seeing how he's 5,000 years old.

jgiant
Dracula seems to be the favorite...can he take out the blob?

Marvel=DC
what about "The Blob" not the mutant the space alien.

jgiant
that is what i meant...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.