Saw II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

oohthehorror

BackFire
Boooooo @ Papa Roach

zombieman

Wolfie
Originally posted by zombieman
Legion of Doom? Weren't they in the WWF?
It's a different Legion of Doom. Road Warrior Hawk died a couple years ago.

Pandemoniac
Back to topic. What are your expectations on Saw II? I really liked the first one, despite it flaws. But will part 2 be one of those rare sequels that exceed the original or just a pointless over-exaggeration of part 1?

beta-wolf_101
I know somebody who watches wrestling ever week.

Impediment
Eh. I wasn't at all impressed with Saw when I rented it. The worst part was the acting done by Cary Elwes. It was almost comical to me. LOL. The story, I will admit, was somewhat original but all around, IMO, it was lame. I might rent part 2 when its released on DVD out of coriosity or boredom.

Blue_Butterfly
not really looking forward to Saw 2. Saw was kinda eew, but it wasnt all that great as people made it out to be.

MetalHeart
i totally love Pain and MM!! and Papa Roach r good

jayy
The second will be way better than the first!!!!!!!! eek!

David Sykes
The first one was really good. the way the light was always green or blue or red kept me at the edge of my seat. The part with the Archaic device (Jaw trap) freaked me out though. Even tho I knew she would survive I keept expecting it snap back any way. The ending made me mad, but not because it was bad, but the fact that Adam was screwed. I really liked that movie. The second one looks pretty good, but once again the head clamp thing freaks me out!!

p_s_luvit1989
I HOPE the second is better then the first. I'm sorry, I would have killed the guy, survival of the fittest!

tabby999
first wasn't bad, pretty solid debut, dont think making more than one was a clever move

jayy
Saw was ok. It should have focused more on the games and gore. More games and blood.

Saw II will be kick ass!!! "Oh yes, there will be blood!"

Get ready. If you post on this site and don't go see this movie you are a DUMB ASS @USSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek! SAW II AND THE FOG WILL KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

tabby999
god, go away will you.

jayy
Originally posted by tabby999
god, go away will you.

Why don't you go away. You are nothing but a PEST!!!!

If you don't have anything positive to say about one of my posts, then f@ck off. Got it........nuff said!

laughing SAW II WILL KICK ASS THERE TABBY laughing

tabby999
i'll say something positive when you say something intelligent.

jayy
Originally posted by tabby999
i'll say something positive when you say something intelligent.

Grow up and quit trying to be a know it all. Bash someone else's posts loser.

bash

Cinemaddiction
2 is automatically better than the original just because Cary Elwes is gone. As is Danny "I'm too old for this shit" Glover.

It looks like "Cube", sort of.

Wolfie
After seeing more of this, I think it may be possible that 2 will be better than 1. Though they can't top the ending of the original (yeah, yeah, some people here hate it and say it's the "easy way out", I get it, I don't wanna start that conversation for the millionth time).

jayy
Originally posted by Wolfie
After seeing more of this, I think it may be possible that 2 will be better than 1. Though they can't top the ending of the original (yeah, yeah, some people here hate it and say it's the "easy way out", I get it, I don't wanna start that conversation for the millionth time).

The ending in part 1 SUCKED!! Part 2 will be way better. I think everyone here will agree to that.

stick out tongue

tabby999
with the way the movie was going, in the direction they were going for, the ending was a pretty good one. sure it has plot holes like the grand canyon, but it wasn't what most people expected. i think the two guys did a pretty fine job making something that hadn't been dont a trillion times before and pulled it off rather stylishly. second one sounds like it should be pretty good value for money too. wish the Aus government had bit the bullet and given them the grant for the movie in the first place though

kaztiyo
i like saw series as well as Final destination,Butterfly Effect, Dawn of the dead, Resident Evil,but saw is my FAVE
death hoover giljotiini beer gunsmilie

jayy
YUP!!

wink

Sorgo
I loved the first one because everything jammed in so nicely, and the Killings and situations were sadistically smart. It had sort of a "Se7en" spice to it, if you can relate.

Think about it. Jigsaw isn't a killer. He hasn't killed a single person yet. He lets them do themselves in. It's brilliant.

I hope they don't smash the greatness of the first one with a turd sequel. Hopefully Saw II will be good. Now that Elwes is gone, it'll probably shape up.

Nay sayer
The sound track seems pretty legit- let's hope the movie is too. The first one was ok--the ending was the best part.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Sorgo
Now that Elwes is gone, it'll probably shape up.
From the previews, it appears the acting will be much better.

jayy
Yeah, we all could act better than Elwes.

SAW II will focus more on the game aspect. There will be more blood!!

eek!

b-dan
i just like how theres 8 ppl in it stuck in a house muhahah and that chick who survived is the main caracter ill probly see it

golem370
Slayer should have been in the Soundtrack.

spencerspider
8 people? Wow that is cool. I cannot wait to see it. Will Jigsaw die this time? I think he should lol and o if u wanna be technincal he sorta killed whatever his name was who was chained to the bathtub. I mean tieing a guy up and shutting the door. That is starvation he killed him! lol well anyway I just cant wait.

jayy
Originally posted by spencerspider
8 people? Wow that is cool. I cannot wait to see it. Will Jigsaw die this time? I think he should lol and o if u wanna be technincal he sorta killed whatever his name was who was chained to the bathtub. I mean tieing a guy up and shutting the door. That is starvation he killed him! lol well anyway I just cant wait.

^

I can't wait to see this as well. I think it will be much better than the first.

MORE GAMES AND BLOOD!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek!

Solo
From the previews, it appears the acting will be much better.

Right, you're assuming this because it has Donnie Wahlberg, a whole bunch of first timers, and a star from Alone In The Dark? Face it, Saw 2 will be worse than the first.

Not every movie is about blood.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Solo
Right, you're assuming this because it has Donnie Wahlberg, a whole bunch of first timers, and a star from Alone In The Dark? Face it, Saw 2 will be worse than the first.

I will not assume. It is absurd to do so. We will have to wait and see.

Sorgo

Not technically. Jigsaw didn't kill him, he left him in a warm, dark room and the guy just couldn't survive.

Jigsaw hasn't killed anyone in all reality.

jayy
Saw was decent at best.

SAW II WILL BE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN THE FIRST.

YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS POST AFTER YOU WATCH IT.

AND THEN AGREE.

laughing

Impediment
*sigh* I have to agree with jayy and admit that Saw II will, most likely, top the first because Elwes isn't in the cast, and hopefully the filmmakers learned from their mistakes in the first flick. I just hope that "Jigsaw" will become more active and involved.

Wolfie
Jigsaw didn't kill Adam. Adam was eventually gonna die from the bullet wound in his shoulder. Lawrence killed Adam.

Originally posted by Solo

I'm not assuming anything. I said "appears". Was Donnie Wahlberg in Alone in the Dark? Never saw it. I've only seen him in The Sixth Sense and don't remember much of him. I'm no fan of him and didn't make any assumptions based on him being in the movie (he was in what, four seconds of the trailer?). I just felt the room full of victims looked more convincing than Cary Elwes was.

papabeard
In cinemas this friday 28/10/05

Wolfie
New clip online.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/saw2.html

I take my "better acting" statement back.

jayy
It starts here in NC tomorrow. What about everyone else?

smile

Wolfie
It starts all over the US tomorrow. wink

jayy
It starts all over the US tomorrow. wink

Not everyone who posts here is from the US. wink

Wolfie
You said NC though. North Carolina doesn't have its own movie release dates.

What opens in NC opens in CA, in NY, in AZ, in all the other states. wink

jayy
You said NC though. North Carolina doesn't have its own movie release dates.

What opens in NC opens in CA, in NY, in AZ, in all the other states. wink

Actually, some parts of Ca (LA & Hollywood) & NY have earlier premiers don't they?

Oh well. I can't wait to see it. I'm going to check it out tomorrow afternoon around 2 or 3.

What about you guys?

beer

Solo
New clip online.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/saw2.html

I take my "better acting" statement back.
Yeah, I don't really see why everyone is talking about how much Elwes sucked. Elwes didn't suck, Saw sucked. Those who are fans of Saw don't want to admit that Saw sucked. Therefore, they just diss on Elwes.

jayy
Just got back from the theatre and the movie was WAY BETTER than the first one.

I highly recommend checking it out. It was really good!

thumb up thumb up

Solo
I bet it was.

kmcdude
Originally posted by jayy

thumb up thumb up

You could of said a bit more than that.................

Wolfie
That's just a matter of opinion, Solo. SAW was very successful and doesn't get that way because millions of people don't want to admit it's a bad movie.

I just got back from seeing SAW II and I have to say, it's great! I can't decide which one I liked better. The acting was much better. Within the large game at place, there were many little games, which were all really cool. There were a "Cube" feeling to this one I really liked.

If you didn't like the first one, you probably won't like this one much better though.

deathbycorn
You pricks I wanna see it... bloody Australia!

Who has watched the comic thing on the Saw 2 website? It's cool

kmcdude
Originally posted by deathbycorn

sad We always have to wait longer.........

movie_freak
That's just a matter of opinion, Solo. SAW was very successful and doesn't get that way because millions of people don't want to admit it's a bad movie.

I just got back from seeing SAW II and I have to say, it's great! I can't decide which one I liked better. The acting was much better. Within the large game at place, there were many little games, which were all really cool. There were a "Cube" feeling to this one I really liked.

If you didn't like the first one, you probably won't like this one much better though.

Is the ending of Saw II similar to the first one?

TOH

My thoughs exactly..
I was wondering...it will be useless for that guy to know the numbers to unlock the safe...you must use them in a correct order, right?

Wolfie
Originally posted by movie_freak
Is the ending of Saw II similar to the first one?
Somewhat similar. It makes more sense than the original and isn't as farfetched.

Originally posted by TOH
My thoughs exactly..
I was wondering...it will be useless for that guy to know the numbers to unlock the safe...you must use them in a correct order, right?
Yeah, they were all pretty much one-digit numbers. So there are a lot of combinations to work with. Plus, could he have actually remembered all those numbers too? I didn't see him writing them down or anything. As we were able to see from Addison (the chick that got her hands caught), they were getting pretty dazed by that point. They couldn't think straight.

TOH
Somewhat similar. It makes more sense than the original and isn't as farfetched.

Yeah, they were all pretty much one-digit numbers. So there are a lot of combinations to work with. Plus, could he have actually remembered all those numbers too? I didn't see him writing them down or anything. As we were able to see from Addison (the chick that got her hands caught), they were getting pretty dazed by that point. They couldn't think straight.
And another thing: If someone says that the answer is " in the back of your mind" the first thing you'd probably think is " ok, let me check if there is a number in my neck or something..." But the only one who thought this way was the most stupid character! laughing out loud

steverules
I think it's out here soon, this month definetly. But I won't be watching it , but with my crafty wit's I saw saw (confusing ain't it) and I'm only 15 big grin laughing. So is this the last saw or will there be a third and so on.

steverules

I'm gonna watch it tomorrow, I thought it looked good!

Wolfie
Originally posted by steverules
I think it's out here soon, this month definetly. But I won't be watching it , but with my crafty wit's I saw saw (confusing ain't it) and I'm only 15 big grin laughing. So is this the last saw or will there be a third and so on.
The ending left it open to a third one. It's gonna be hard to pick up successfully from where SAW II left off.

steverules
Cool. I know this is a wierd question but what time is it in the USA? It's just next year I'm going to america and I'm trying to work out what time it will be when I get there.

Wolfie
Depends, the US is in a few different time zones.

steverules
Cn't wait to go to the USA, I've never really been on a plane for that long ( about and hour). But this will be like 6 hours, and I'm afraid of flying so I've got to try and get over my fear of flying.

xeous
Other than the 12 scenes where you can blatantly see the microphones dangling, it was a good movie.

Is there a website with screencaps of this movie, scene for scene, like there was for The Matrix Revolutions and Star Wars: E3?

steverules
Are you talking about 1 or 2? LOL, I'm talking about and certificate 18 and I'm 15.

jayy
Originally posted by kmcdude
You could of said a bit more than that.................

Yeah I could have, but I didn't!

I'm not going to spoil the movie for everyone. Just go check it out for yourselves and you will agree!! It kicks ass!!!

cool

MildPossession
It's possible to tell us more without spoiling, and you can always hide the spoilers...

jayy
Originally posted by MildPossession
It's possible to tell us more without spoiling, and you can always hide the spoilers...

The movie starts off like boom. Damn here we go!! The way it ought to be done. Here are some reasons it was really good:

1. You get to see alot more of Jigsaw.

2. There are more games involved in this movie.

3. It's way more intense than Saw I.

4. In the first Saw, It somewhat bored me at times. Not Saw II.

5. There are certain parts of the movie where you think you have it figured out. In the end you will not.

6. A DAMN GOOD ending as well.

REALLY GOOD MOVIE!!

big grin

kmcdude
The movie starts off like boom. Damn here we go!! The way it ought to be done. Here are some reasons it was really good:

1. You get to see alot more of Jigsaw.

2. There are more games involved in this movie.

3. It's way more intense than Saw I.

4. In the first Saw, It somewhat bored me at times. Not Saw II.

5. There are certain parts of the movie where you think you have it figured out. In the end you will not.

6. A DAMN GOOD ending as well.

REALLY GOOD MOVIE!!

big grin

big grin Thanks,that is what I was looking for wink

I am personally so exited about this movie I could just pee myself........... embarrasment

jayy
big grin Thanks,that is what I was looking for wink

I am personally so exited about this movie I could just pee myself........... embarrasment

laughing

Go check it out bro, you will love the movie. cool

kmcdude
laughing

Go check it out bro, you will love the movie. cool

I will big grin You will hear my thoughts.....

b-dan
You could of said a bit more than that................. all of his reveues are never more indepthed

xeous
I'm meaning 2.

jayy
Originally posted by b-dan
all of his reveues are never more indepthed

roll eyes (sarcastic) PAAALLLEEASSSEE. GET REAL BRO................

Whatever. They're in depth enough to describe the movie. Next time, just for you, I'll do an essay on the movie.

I explained to KMC-Dude some concepts of the movie. Go watch Saw II.

Time for sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep

Peace out.

Wolfie
I didn't notice any microphones....

allofyousuckkk

Cringe
Great movie. I went to check it out tonight and found it a whole lot better than the original. Intense and lots of gory fun. I really did like the ending as well. It was way better than the originals LAME ending and set up a third installment really nicely.

I didn't get to see the clown though. One of my friends walked in the theater towards the beginning and I had to go get him so I wasnt paying attention to the movie. I was really counting on seeing the clown ride the bicycle again cry

StinkFist462
the thing i liked most about this movie is the reference to the first one (you know what i mean, to those who saw it). that to me was just the greatest thing.

definatly recommend this one if you liked the first one.

Wolfie
I know exactly what you mean. At first, you think it's your typical sequel that has nothing to do with the original, other than the killer. Then you find how much this really does tie into the original.

U Neek
Saw this film yesterday, I was expecting to be disappointed but I really enjoyed it! In some ways I think it's a little better then the first movie! I'm so glad I liked it because Saw was one of my favourite movies of 2004.

If you have not seen Saw 2 yet, go and watch it as it is one of the best films to come out this year!

-U

MildPossession
Lame ending? the ending was the only thing I enjoyed in the first Saw.

Cringe
The ending was unplausable and unbelievable. It refused to even make a bit of sense but just tried to put the biggest twist they could think of. I despise that ending. A bad way to end a generally good movie.

xeous
I still can't believe the scenes with the microphone made it through editing...

Wolfie
As I recall, you've already stated that. You only need to say it once. wink

xeous
I kinda agree.

But I did like the twist.

They could have definatly ended it better, though.

xeous
I still can't believe the scenes with the microphone made it through editing...

deathbycorn
I can't stand all you bitches putting crap on the ending of Saw.

That was quality cinema.

kmcdude
I can't stand all you bitches putting crap on the ending of Saw.

That was quality cinema.

I actually thought it was a pretty good ending as well.........I mean it suprised the hell outta me! eek!

spencerspider
tonight i see it cant wait

Susan-Storm
I Never even saw Saw one yet

Nay sayer

thumb up thumb up

Yeah?! --I'n gonna check it out tonight then-thanks

TOH
There is a thread about Saw II already....

U Neek
Some people have stated on this thread (I think) that Jigsaw is not really a killer, because he has not killed anyone technically. He just plays games with them. But what about the people he poisons but then gives a chance to have an antidote to save their life providing they play his sick little games?

There are many examples of this: Zepp in Saw 1, the guy who has a flammable liquid smeared all over his body with the cure to the poison in his body being in a safe. Think about it, he is a killer to a certain extent.

-U

gls
this movie freakin rocked.
seriously..i thought it was better than the first. it did everything better than the first. eek!

LiL nAstY GirL
I'm going at 7:45 its 5:30 now I'm so excited

TOH

I've figured it out now..each number has a color, and the sequence are the same we see in the rainbow...Jigsaw says something about rainbow I think

Wolfie
TOH, that's brilliant! That solves the only thing that left me confused, I believe.

rox
u have to see saw 1 before this

LiL nAstY GirL
I think this movie was amazing!

ladygrim
it does look kewl but i have no one to go to the cine with to watch it

eggmayo
I'll go! eek!

Cletus-138
the first movie was good. the soundtrack already makes me hate this movie.

randi_jedi
Are there any in depth spoiler filled reviews out there. I kinda dug the first one, but can't spend the cash right now to see the sequel. I especially want to know about the chick and her hands. If not thats okay, but I just can't see it right now.

Wolfie
Chick and her hands? If I'm understanding you correctly, here's a spoiler about that.

By this time, everyone's dazed from the poison. They have all pretty much split up. Addison walks into a room where she finds a note hanging on a rope with her name on it. Undoubtably, there's a minicassette inside. She pulls it off and discards it. There's a large glass box hanging from the ceiling with an antidote inside. There are two holes to stick her hands into. She sticks her right hand in the right hole and finds the "doors" to the holes are blades. She's trying to get the antidote but winds up pulling it apart, spilling it. She can't pull her hand out so she puts her other hand in the other hole. She can't pull her hands out without cutting them clear off. And she's left there to die.

randi_jedi
Yeah that was it. I was told that was something that i would do. I don't think so, but at least I know what my co-workers are insinuating.

allofyousuckkk
she could have gotten out though....all she had to do was stick one of ehr arms further in and hold the blades up as she eased her arm out, and then done the same on the other side...

allofyousuckkk
sry..idk how 2 do spoiler things on the sides

Blood_Rayne
Chick and her hands? If I'm understanding you correctly, here's a spoiler about that.

By this time, everyone's dazed from the poison. They have all pretty much split up. Addison walks into a room where she finds a note hanging on a rope with her name on it. Undoubtably, there's a minicassette inside. She pulls it off and discards it. There's a large glass box hanging from the ceiling with an antidote inside. There are two holes to stick her hands into. She sticks her right hand in the right hole and finds the "doors" to the holes are blades. She's trying to get the antidote but winds up pulling it apart, spilling it. She can't pull her hand out so she puts her other hand in the other hole. She can't pull her hands out without cutting them clear off. And she's left there to die.

When I saw that I was thinking how dumb of her that was but I guess your mind works different when your life in in danger.

Sorgo

Darthburgerking
yeah that was one of the things I still couldn't get after the end of the movie.

Demonslayer

ThaSprout
Seriously, Saw II is a pretty twisted movie. I LOVE IT.

Wolfie

jayy
Look at the expression on her face and the way she was walking. She was so drugged up to think straight.

Hmmm... weren't the numbers colored? I figured that the numbers are in the order of the colors of the rainbow.

Very interesting. idea

papabeard
Disappointing, nowhere near as good as the original, very predictable and a bit silly and boring, no mystery like in the original, I worked it all out at the start. Also i didnt really feel Donnie Whalberg's performance, i dont think he can cut is a lead, would have worked as supporting.

Nice reference to Last House on the Left towards the end.

jayy
Originally posted by papabeard
Disappointing, nowhere near as good as the original, very predictable and a bit silly and boring, no mystery like in the original, I worked it all out at the start. Also i didnt really feel Donnie Whalberg's performance, i dont think he can cut is a lead, would have worked as supporting.

Nice reference to Last House on the Left towards the end.

Saw II blew the first one away. Saw III coming 2006. Whether you like it or not.

eek!

LizzyT123
Holy crap dude. The very first Saw sucked sooo badly! How in the world was it a good movie? The actors were terrible! The plot was excellent, I do say, but the actors and their lines were ridiculous!

Saw II was great. It was so much better than the first. I saw it just last night with my best friend, and my dad. I'm so suprised how much better this one was. I sure did get confused a bit at times, but I pretty much have the thing figured out. If you haven't seen the second one yet, its a must see. If you are young like me and can't get someone to take you, wait till it comes out to rental. You have to check this thing out!

deathbycorn
Originally posted by TOH
I've figured it out now..each number has a color, and the sequence are the same we see in the rainbow...Jigsaw says something about rainbow I think

TOH, that's brilliant! That solves the only thing that left me confused, I believe.

Hmmm... weren't the numbers colored? I figured that the numbers are in the order of the colors of the rainbow.

TOH figured, not you.

Wolfie
I figured after TOH did. Sorry, someone told me and I forgot who. embarrasment

Zilverz
Some pretty cool death trap devices. I was dissapointed with the lack of the saw puppet. It was very creepy in the first one and basically only has a cameo in this. The movie had many gore scenes that would make you cringe. But overall it was not as good as the first one.

deathbycorn
Originally posted by Zilverz
But overall it was not as good as the first one.
I agree.

LizzyT123
I'm sorry, I disagree, I think Saw II was waaay better than the first. I got bored watching the first. The effects were lame. There wasn't enough "blood" like it said it would have. The ending was the best part about it, having that idiot die alone, and how you see what happened to him in Saw II was so flippin sweet!

jayy
Originally posted by LizzyT123
I'm sorry, I disagree, I think Saw II was waaay better than the first. I got bored watching the first. The effects were lame. There wasn't enough "blood" like it said it would have. The ending was the best part about it, having that idiot die alone, and how you see what happened to him in Saw II was so flippin sweet!

Yup. SAW II was really good. SAW I, Grocery Store movie.

wink

deathbycorn
There wouldn't be a Saw 2 if it wasn't for Saw...

The grotty old bathroom had a better sense of suspense than the house in pt 2.

Wolfie
Saw II had more possibilities and they were able to do a lot more which was good. Saw I was more suspenseful and claustrophobic. They're both good in their own respects.

deathbycorn
Best part in Saw II = Venus Fly Trap Face Mask laughing out loud

That was awesome.

LizzyT123
I thought the best parts of Saw II were when the guy w/ the Venus Fly Trap Mask was trying to cut open his eye, and when the big muscly scary guy threw amanda into the needle pit. You could see the anguish in their faces, and it seemed so real, cause you could practically feel the needles sticking in your skin too, lol.

deathbycorn
When Xavier cut off the skin off the back of his neck they had that same music as when Dr. Gordon started sawing of his leg, but it just didn't have the same effect that it had in Saw 1.

spencerspider
SAW 3 lol I made a topic on that in here go to it to discuss Saw 3! lol Saw 2 rocked, it will be hard to top it.

LizzyT123
dude....why did Xavier cut off his skin on his neck, and not just ask amanda and that kid what was on his neck? Man, and then he just put the chunk of skin in his pocket....ewww! Lol, I was laughing my ass off on that part!

deathbycorn
There was only one antidote in the safe so whoever figured out the numbers and colours would of had that antidote. If he told someone about the numbers then they would of wanted the antidote too...

LizzyT123
a-ha, okie dokie, I got it, but still, cuttin off his skin was pretty gross.

Wolfie
dude....why did Xavier cut off his skin on his neck, and not just ask amanda and that kid what was on his neck? Man, and then he just put the chunk of skin in his pocket....ewww! Lol, I was laughing my ass off on that part!
He wanted to get the numbers on his own. He was planning on killing both Daniel and Amanda. Plus, any irrational behavior, blame the poison. stick out tongue

LizzyT123
Alright Got it. Well, I thought the ending was pretty cool. I wonder if the cop got a jigsaw game too, or if he just dies alone....?

jayy
Alright Got it. Well, I thought the ending was pretty cool. I wonder if the cop got a jigsaw game too, or if he just dies alone....?

That's where SAW III will be starting.

wink

LizzyT123
aha! cool, it better be awesome! I thought that it was kinda funny when I found out the cop was a walberg or however you spell em

Wolfie
He failed his game already. His game was he had to sit with Jigsaw until the timer went out. Then he would see his son in a safe place. He got impatient and beat the crap out of Jigsaw. So he failed.

LizzyT123
aha! Daang wolfie, you like know everything. On the first Saw, was Jigsaw healthier than he was on this Saw? Cause on the first, Jigsaw runs around in his nerdy cloak, and in the II, he's permanently in the wheelchair I think. I dunno. Whatever, Saw's are confusing.

Wolfie
Obviously. Like many diseases, cancer eats away at you slowly. If he didn't die in Saw II, he will then continue to have to be in a bed the entire time, breathing from a tube, and so on until the inevitable death.

LizzyT123
Well I'm pretty sure he did die.....So um, I still don't quite get from the first saw why jigsaw would just laystill on the ground in front of that Doctor and that stupid other bad actor...I think his name was adam. Ha! Adam looks so funny in Saw II, I laughed!

spencerspider
that was mean, adam was awesome in saw lol he was cool i wish he had lived

DarkC

Me.

"I was....REBORN."

That was cool. It makes Jigsaw's insanity almost understandable. Hell, it almost makes you sympathize.

LizzyT123
What!? you liked adam? no offense, but he was the dumbest character. He made the dumbest jokes at the wrong and stupidest time, like when he mentioned having a blast with lube..that was so idiotic. talking about masturbation when you trapped in a place you've never seen, and your pretty sure your going to die. The only good part with adam was when he was freaking out because the doctor was cutting off his own foot, and at the ending when you see adam just screaming his ass off because he lost, and was going to get stuck in that basement place.

jayy
Jigsaw wins.

wink

LizzyT123
Man, jayy you jes always gotta say that, doncha?wink1

jayy
roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

sleep sleep sleep

LizzyT123
oh, your as sassy as a prepubescent girl!

jayy
oh, your as sassy as a prepubescent girl!

Your 14 right? You don't have ANY room to talk about being prepubescent! You can't even drive!! laughing laughing

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b312/delfonik/gundamballkick37ez1jn1.gif

LizzyT123
maybe you developed late....cause I'm developing just finesly

danceHappy Dance dance Happy Dance dance Happy Dance

Wolfie
A little DVD details in the following link:

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/saw-ii.html

Really ugly cover.

LizzyT123
yeah, seriously

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>