Christina Ricci

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Susan-Storm
I Never saw any movie she was in.. but i saw previews of her movies and she acts well. she will be appearing alongside Ioan Gruffudd in The Gathering in 2006,The Film is going to be Limited ( not showing everywhere) But here is the Plot line

An American backpacker traveling through an English village accepts help from a family after becoming involved in a car accident. Things turn spooky though when the girl begins to hallucinate and believes strangers are following her. Has she been cursed with second sight or is this simply a result of the concussion she received during the car accident? Could this have anything to do with the first-century church that has just been unearthed in the nearby countryside?

Genres: Suspense/Horror and Thriller
Running Time: 1 hr. 40 min.
Release Date: January 6, 2006 Limited
MPAA Rating: Not Rated
Distributor: The Weinstein Company

It could be a made for TV Movie. i am not sure yet. if anyone would shed some light on this actress..just post here

Susan

JenR1215
5 think she's cool... PLUS o grew up with the Adam's Family, lol

... YOU and Ioan Gruffudd... lol wink

KharmaDog
She has had mediocre performances and great performances, but never a bad one, in my opinion.

Susan-Storm
You made my day smile

Morning_Glory
I watched Prozac Nation... it was so good happy

JenR1215
I SAW THAT ON TV! lol

GOD what is that movie where she's bitchy, and pregnate, and her brothers gay, and she give the baby to her brother, and she kills a dude who tries to hurt her?

I watched it awhile back and forgot the name. lol

Morning_Glory
The Opposite of Sex

that was a weird movie

JenR1215
YAAY-YA!... yeah it was, lol.

Prince Nauj
I like her shes hot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.