Anyone else laugh at Prince William playing football

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whurlysplat
ten year olds were taking him apart laughing out loud he was poor

GCG
he has a higher centre of gravity.....

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by GCG
he has a higher centre of gravity.....

laughing out loud I coach teens Rugby and have run kids and teens football - you do not get taken apart like that by little kids - people will say he was scared of hurting them but he failed to trap two easy balls. I don't believe the media would set out to make a royal look bad confused

GCG
Originally posted by Whurlysplat
laughing out loud I coach teens Rugby and have run kids and teens football - you do not get taken apart like that by little kids - people will say he was scared of hurting them but he failed to trap two easy balls. I don't believe the media would set out to make a royal look bad confused

Crouch failed to do a lot with the ball cause he is as lanky as William.

tabby999
so he was playing against 10 year olds. maybe he was just letting them take him, you know, playing with the kids. it'd look worse if he was slamming them into the ground and standing on them

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by GCG
Crouch failed to do a lot with the ball cause he is as lanky as William.

You really are the little royalist - I'm almost 6 foot 1 myself smile

GCG
Originally posted by Whurlysplat
You really are the little royalist - I'm almost 6 foot 1 myself smile

A little ?

I AM ROYALTY ! I derive from the Knights Of St. John. but that has nothing to do with it.

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by GCG
A little ?

I AM ROYALTY ! I derive from the Knights Of St. John. but that has nothing to do with it.

oh dear the old I am royalty chesnut smile

mechmoggy
I won't hear a bad word said about our future King. mad

But only because he supports a class team. Up the Villa! big grin

Grand Moff Gav
My dear God this is Treason

TO THE GALLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr _Whirlysplat
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.