Gameboy micro (SMALL)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
http://pocketmedia.ign.com/pocket/image/article/645/645774/gba-micro-20050826044031834.jpg

http://pocketmedia.ign.com/pocket/image/article/645/645774/gba-micro-images-20050826113613903.jpg

http://pocketmedia.ign.com/pocket/image/article/645/645774/gba-micro-images-20050826113616449.jpg

http://pocketmedia.ign.com/pocket/image/article/645/645774/gba-micro-images-20050826113612622.jpg

I think you get the idea on how small this thing is.

Lana
I've heard of it and honestly, I kinda fail to see the point. The screen is TINY. How are you supposed to be able to see anything?

Smaller isn't always better.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Lana
I've heard of it and honestly, I kinda fail to see the point. The screen is TINY. How are you supposed to be able to see anything?

Smaller isn't always better.

I think they did it because of the ipod, and it cost 99 so I would never get it, plus it is just a gba like the gba sp..it's nothing new. The ds is the newest one, the micro is just a gba remake. How can i hold that in my hand, well I guess it is good for kids since they have small hands and could sneak it to school.

Ast
I like it actually, if I were to buy a GB, it would be the micro.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Ast
I like it actually, if I were to buy a GB, it would be the micro.

It will blind you eek

Lana
Knowing me, I'd be unable to read the screen without getting a headache, and/or would drop and break the damn thing.

Ast
The screen isnt too small, it isnt much smaller than on the original GBA.

TwisterGameX
Knowing me, I'd be unable to read the screen without getting a headache, and/or would drop and break the damn thing.

laughing I know for a fact that it wil get lost. I mean i would love to have it as a key chain if the price of another gba remake was about 35 or atleast 50.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Ast
The screen isnt too small, it isnt much smaller than on the original GBA.

not only that but my hands are bigger than a kids so it will kill me to hold that thing. I woul have to use one hand to play it.

Ast
The buttons are bigger than on a DS. stick out tongue

Ast
It cant be more uncomfortable than a PSP, that thing is a pain. laughing out loud

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Ast
The buttons are bigger than on a DS. stick out tongue

But not the whole system to grip the game Happy Dance

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Ast
It cant be more uncomfortable than a PSP, that thing is a pain. laughing out loud

Psp owns..it's way bigger and the screen ins pure beuty droolio

Lana
I actually don't own any handheld game system, I just use my brother or sister's GBAs laughing out loud

I'd definitely lose that thing, I have a habit of losing everything that's not tied down.

I dunno, I just think it's a bit TOO small.

Ast
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Psp owns..it's way bigger and the screen ins pure beuty droolio

I have been playing it alot with GTA, it is so f'n uncomforable, i cant play more than a half hour or so.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Ast
I have been playing it alot with GTA, it is so f'n uncomforable, i cant play more than a half hour or so.
is that game good on the psp ? Also do you watch umds ?

Ast
is that game good on the psp ? Also do you watch umds ?

Woohoo, off topic. stick out tongue

I like it, its closest to GTA 3, which is still my favorite. I have the free SM2 umd, and I have Pirates of the Carribean.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Ast
Woohoo, off topic. stick out tongue

I like it, its closest to GTA 3, which is still my favorite. I have the free SM2 umd, and I have Pirates of the Carribean.

Happy Dance I love watching movies between classes and the screen is so clear( I got that stick thing to protect it)

Ok so the gba has vidoes which are pokemon...yeah...and it shows like crap.

ok back to micro which will get lost in one day. I saw it at the store and was like wtf, how is it that small!!

Lana
*drags thread back ontopic*

stick out tongue

Isn't the screen something like 2.5"?

TwisterGameX

stick out tongue

Maybe I mean the whole system is smaller than a dollar sick

Ast

stick out tongue

*tries fighting out of Lana's grip*

PSP PSP PSP!!!!

------

I just think Nintendo designed this for a specific demographic who might not own a GBA, not to replace the older models like the SP did.

TwisterGameX
But 99 dollars is pushing it.

Ast
For people who dont already own a GB it isnt.

Lana
Originally posted by Ast
*tries fighting out of Lana's grip*

PSP PSP PSP!!!!

------

I just think Nintendo designed this for a specific demographic who might not own a GBA, not to replace the older models like the SP did.

*slaps wrist*

No derailing theads in my forum, damnit! stick out tongue

And you're probably right with that, it's just a new version, so far as I know it's not any different than the SP, just looks different is all.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Ast
For people who dont already own a GB it isnt.

It's smaller than a dollar sick and why get that when you could get a ds which plays the old games.

Ast
It's smaller than a dollar sick and why get that when you could get a ds which plays the old games.

I dont think this is for the hardcore who would play DS games, this is for people who would just pull it out of their pocket and play for a few minutes. Its small and easy to carry around in your pocket.

Lana
Meh, if I feel the need to buy a handheld, I'll just get an SP.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Ast
I dont think this is for the hardcore who would play DS games, this is for people who would just pull it out of their pocket and play for a few minutes. Its small and easy to carry around in your pocket.

I guess you have a point but 99 dollars sick

TwisterGameX
Meh, if I feel the need to buy a handheld, I'll just get an SP.

cough psp and ds cough big grin

Ast

Being honest, I cant recommend a PSP to anyone. sad

Lana

Haven't got the spare money for them right now, I'd rather wait until the prices go down and there's more games available.

TwisterGameX
Haven't got the spare money for them right now, I'd rather wait until the prices go down and there's more games available.

Christmas yes and that if you are in school and have a gap between classes and you have no test or anythiong like that then you could watch a movie,listen to music. I upgraded my psp and now it could go online and browse the internet Happy Dance But i donb't have a wirless router and would have to go to some food store to use theres sad

Lana
Meh, I listen to my iPod when I'm bored between classes, and right now I'm aiming for a new digital camera for Christmas.

Once there's more games for the PSP or DS I'll consider it. Not now, though.

And we've off-topiced again.

BTW -- you can get a wireless router fairly cheap nowadays.

TwisterGameX
Meh, I listen to my iPod when I'm bored between classes, and right now I'm aiming for a new digital camera for Christmas.

Once there's more games for the PSP or DS I'll consider it. Not now, though.

And we've off-topiced again.

BTW -- you can get a wireless router fairly cheap nowadays.

We are not off topic shifty and I hope they are real cheap because I want to try it out. The psp could connect to the camera...maybe but yes the cpu and now with 2.0 yoou could put wallpapers on it and take stufffrom your cpu..it has an image section for camera pics you take, you just need to upload it to the psp Happy Dance

Again not off topic shifty

I wonder what size the micro games wil be because the ds games are so!! tiny. If I had a micro i would be so mad if I lost it because 99 dollars is no joke. I will never put it down and will alwasy check my pocket if I had one...you know, just incase.

hotsauce6548
Its friggin retarded. no expression

powerfulone1987
I guess I can understand the reason they made this in their mind set. But in my mind set, I don't see the point really. Might as well get a Gameboy SP or Nintendo DS.

I mean if they feel the need to own a gameboy to play their games, why not get the larger better (looking) system.

Tru_Slice
WTH?!

I can't even hold the SP!!

Nintendo is Big-Hand bashing!!!

TwisterGameX
SMALL

Delta 62
This would be a good idea if it was like $50. I might get one then, because I do like the way it looks. But $100 is ridiculous..I'd just as well get a DS. And I probably will when the price drops a bit more.

JKozzy
Originally posted by Ast
The screen isnt too small, it isnt much smaller than on the original GBA. Guess you didn't see the comparison pics in the first post stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.