Acedemy X #19

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psionic_Luver08
After Seeing this issue im so sad cause noriko looked like she died and then of course laurie died and all this is just so sad WAHHHHH! sad

crimsonphoenix
I dont read Academy x so i dont know whats going on........

wannabe
This is my favourite X-series, but unfortunately here in Germany this issue has not been released yet.

Psionic_Luver08
sry for the spoleirs

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Psionic_Luver08
sry for the spoleirs

Bit late for that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

wannabe
Originally posted by Psionic_Luver08
sry for the spoleirs No problem! You get used to spoilers when you live in Germany and post in this forum. wink

kichiku_beihei
I was sad to see Quill die. He was pretty cool I think. Maybe they'll bring back Sammy Post HOM. I liked Sammy alot as well. thumb up

wannabe
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
I was sad to see Quill die. He was pretty cool I think. Maybe they'll bring back Sammy Post HOM. I liked Sammy alot as well. thumb up Yeah, he was kind o' cute and his friendship with Juggs was pretty cool. Would be nice to see such an "unimportant" minor X-character given the "honor" of a resurrection. wink

xmarksthespot
A lot of people died in this issue... I wonder if they'll remain dead post HoM when the world woke up "normal" again.

kichiku_beihei
Nah, Laurie is still alive. YOu see her in HOM #8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.