Halloween Marathon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
Anyone watching a few flicks on halloween?

I am watching these :

Parasite
Wrong Turn
Tourist Trap
The Funhouse

kmcdude
Nice list, I am thinking of watching Evil dead 1 and 2 and TCM 3

Wolfie
It depends on what I'm doing. If I'm going to a get-together, I'd bring the horrors everyone should see, ANOES, Halloween, AOD, TCM, Scream.

If I'm stuck at home again watching horrors by myself, I'll just watch whatever horrors I'm in the mood for. Last year I watched ANOES 5, then Starz showed FvJ, Scream, and the TCM remake

Cinemaddiction
I'll probably be working, and I'll probably use my powers of persuasion to watch something rated PG! eek!

(Hollywood Video, we can't watch anything above PG-13, except for like "Batman Begins" or "LOTR".)

Wolfie
Poltergeist, C-Dic, Poltergeist.

thomasgeorge
im going 2 watch halloween,scream,jason x,jeepers creepers,nightmare on elm street saw 1 and 2 and wish master 3

MildPossession
Well there isn't anything on television here on Halloween night except for Rosemary's Baby, that is the only film on television on Halloween.

So as tradition will watch Nightmare Before Christmas smile

jayy
Halloween 1 & 2

Silent Night Deadly Night

Creepshow 1 & 2

Tales From The Crypt Marathon (I have them all on tape; Getting ready to put them all on dvd)

Dead Of Winter

And what ever else I can conjur up.

wink

Mandorallen
I dont watch horror movies on halloween.

but I'll watch these.

Nightmare before christmas
Donnie darko
Batman begins
scream

thats it.

jOHN_Anderton
Here's a few recommendations in no particular order. Even though a few of these are quite old, if you can find them they are definitely worth the watch!

1. The Haunting (1963; B&W but worth it!)
2. Jacob's Ladder (1990)
3. Ghost Story (1981)
4. The Hidden (1987)
5. Devil's Advocate (1998)
6. The Ring (2003)
7. The Forsaken (2004)
8. Dracula: The Dark Prince (2002)
9. An American Werewolf in London (1981)
10. Hell Raiser

jayy
Originally posted by jOHN_Anderton
Here's a few recommendations in no particular order. Even though a few of these are quite old, if you can find them they are definitely worth the watch!

1. The Haunting (1963; B&W but worth it!)
2. Jacob's Ladder (1990)
3. Ghost Story (1981)
4. The Hidden (1987)
5. Devil's Advocate (1998)
6. The Ring (2003)
7. The Forsaken (2004)
8. Dracula: The Dark Prince (2002)
9. An American Werewolf in London (1981)
10. Hell Raiser

An American Werewolf In London and Hellraiser I and II f@@king kick ass!!!

rock

b-dan
im watchen all the nightmare on elm street flicks

jOHN_Anderton
Yeah dude! That they do! Righteous!

As does "Dead of Winter". It has some real moments that draw you in and creep you out for sure! Good movie making.

MildPossession
Definitely worth it, wonderful horror film. Nothing wrong with B&W.

eggmayo
Originally posted by MildPossession
Well there isn't anything on television here on Halloween night except for Rosemary's Baby, that is the only film on television on Halloween.

So as tradition will watch Nightmare Before Christmas smile
English TV does suck. The Fog was on last week but thats about it. Oh yeah, Tremors. laughing

MildPossession
Halloween H20 last night... Rosemary's Baby on Halloween night, then a few cheap crappy horror films on once a night the next week... it does indeed suck.

deathbycorn
Ressurection & H20 were on here friday & saturday night.

Tonight we have Prince of Darkness, TCM 2 and The Relic.

MildPossession
Thankfully Resurrection was not on here.

Impediment
Evil Dead 2, Night of the Living Dead (1968), The Changeling, and Halloween.

kmcdude
Here is my movies for tonight I have decided on:

Night of the living Dead (1968) Starting off with a black and white classic.

Graduation day (slasher time)

Society house massacre

And the last to end the night will be

Friday the 13th pt 4 (one of my favs)

dark_angelz
what is Nightmare B4 Christmas about? I heard its interesting

kmcdude
Originally posted by dark_angelz

Never seen it....

kmcdude
Originally posted by kmcdude
Here is my movies for tonight I have decided on:

Night of the living Dead (1968) Starting off with a black and white classic.

Graduation day (slasher time)

Society house massacre

And the last to end the night will be

Friday the 13th pt 4 (one of my favs)

Wolfie
Originally posted by dark_angelz
Jack Skellington, the pumpkin king, lives in Halloween Town. This realm is based on Halloween, and Jack is bored of it. He stumbles upon this forest with many trees with a symbol on each one. Each symbol represents a holiday (turkey for Thanksgiving, colored egg for Easter, etc). He's intrigued by the Christmas tree and opens the door inside. There he finds Christmas Town. He loves the idea and wants to spread the holiday cheer. He kidnaps "Sandy Claws" (their interpretation of Santa) and goes around spreading holiday cheer. Unfortunately, he doesn't get it quite right and things get hectic.

Great movie, a classic. You really must check it out.

Wolfie
So we listed what we were planning on watching on Halloween. What did we actually end up watching?

I got about two-thirds through Halloween when I got a call to go out with some friends.

deathbycorn
Wrong Turn, Red Dragon, TCM 2, The Relic.

Started to watch Prince of Darkness on cable tv but it sucked!

Wolfie
Yeah, don't resort to horrors on TV. AMC chopped up F13 so much it disgusted me.

Stick with your collection or the movie channels.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Wolfie
So we listed what we were planning on watching on Halloween. What did we actually end up watching?

I got about two-thirds through Halloween when I got a call to go out with some friends.

embarrasment I only ended up watching 1 movie,''night of the living dead'' I got to stoned and drunk and passed out sad I will make up for it though, big grin

deathbycorn
Originally posted by kmcdude
I got to stoned and passed out
Same happened to me during The Relic but I managed to stay awake till the end and pipe down a few more before bed hehehe!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.