its true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thomasgeorge
everyone i got good news i have the trauiler of the next vs movie it will be freddy vs jason vs ash ( bruce campell ) it is set in the year 1500 and freddy awakes because of ash and jason finds the village he grew up in so freddy and jason team up 2 face ash CLASSIC HORROR cool

kmcdude
blink Jason did not grow up in a ''Village'' it was a camp.The trailer you claim to of seen is probably fake and there is a VS THREAD AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE. I have decided to start posting here again......and the main reason I stopped and went to another horror forum is because of people like you. mad

MildPossession
There is no Freddy vs Jason vs Ash movie, and probably never will be.

Why was this topic made?

Wolfie
I wouldn't blame him because he believes this movie will be made. He's wrong and the thread should be closed, however.

Impediment
Agreed.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Wolfie
I wouldn't blame him because he believes this movie will be made. He's wrong and the thread should be closed, however.

It just gets annoying when 20 threads like this pop up in a week.......

b-dan
ya bruce campbell said if they did that he would never do it and its Michael mayers and if it is made im sick of these ppl teaming up with jason like jason would let ask help him lol

Wolfie
Originally posted by kmcdude
It just gets annoying when 20 threads like this pop up in a week.......
The ones that really annoy me are when people ask who would win between a few horror icons. When someone truly believes the movie is being made based on some fact or rumor, then I'm fine with it.

spencerspider
I am the only one who voted lol well Jason rocks and I dont think they will make a movie like this.

spencerspider
O and if they r going to add someone have Micheal Myers dude, he kicks everyone's ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.