How strong is a Thor WITHOUT Mjolnir ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
in which class is a Thor, without his hammer ?

we all know fights without hammer against Hulk.....

in fact ... this isnt really fair... because Hulk is one of the strongest one on one competitor in Marvel.... so he have to loose withouth hammer.... even he can give him a good fight for quite a time....

but how Thor would do against the following competitors, without Mjolnir:

against current Abomination
against Hercules
against Wonderman
against Spiderman
against Joe Fixit, Grey Hulk
against Current Juggernaut
against Thing
against Sasquatch

leonidas
he takes all of them except herc. that's a toss up with a slight edge to herc.

grey fox
I think thor's about class 100 even without mjolnir .

olympian
" thor's about class 100 even without mjolnir "

He is.

Without the hammer he still is Herc/Hulk class. I recently saw in some forums the notion that without Mjolnir he is weaker (as a reaction to why he wasent winning againt Herc in the recent tussle in BO3).

Wich is totally false. He has fough Herc before h2h and stalemated him, same against Hulk.

Thor without the hammer is less -powerful- not less stronger.

And talking about that list, Leonidas nailed it.

the Darkone
Juggernat will give thor problems everybody else he can handle including Hercules.

Khellendros
Mjolnir doesn't increase Thor's strength as far as I know, it just provides him with an indestructible blunt instrument and a wide range of eneergy/magic powers beyond just weather control.

demigawd
I'd say somewhere between "damn" and "helluva". But that's just my opinion.

juggernaut74
Current Juggernaut is still class 100 and tough enough to beat Alpha Flight.

I think Herc and Juggy give him a fight.

olympian
"Juggernat will give thor problems everybody else he can handle including Hercules

Current Juggernaut is still class 100 and tough enough to beat Alpha Flight"

Current Juggernaut is cl 100? That`s what he was before getting depowered.

Or did he got back to classic levels again. When?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by olympian
"Juggernat will give thor problems everybody else he can handle including Hercules

Current Juggernaut is still class 100 and tough enough to beat Alpha Flight"

Current Juggernaut is cl 100? That`s what he was before getting depowered.

Or did he got back to classic levels again. When? In the 2004 X-men handbook is says that he is still class 100 and strength level is still unknown.

He took on AF and Was fighting Sasquatch, Vindicator, and Guardian in a fairly recent Uncanny issue. He was actually winning but quite fighting and left AF take him into custody. I think Sasquatch was wearing Hulk-buster armour also.

juggernaut74
I just did some research. Read Uncanny X-men #434. Thats where he messes up AF.

In the next Issue he beat Rhino easily also.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Betageuze
in which class is a Thor, without his hammer ?

we all know fights without hammer against Hulk.....

in fact ... this isnt really fair... because Hulk is one of the strongest one on one competitor in Marvel.... so he have to loose withouth hammer.... even he can give him a good fight for quite a time....
but how Thor would do against the following competitors, without Mjolnir:
against current Abomination
against Hercules
against Wonderman
against Spiderman
against Joe Fixit, Grey Hulk
against Current Juggernaut
against Thing
against Sasquatch
VS Abomination
He'll beat fast and easy:
VS Hercules
Standstill
VS Wonderman
Quite tough fight if Simon is focused or enraged, but Thor still knocks him down
VS Spiderman
You really hate Spider-Man don't you?
VS Grey Hulk
Grey Hulk is the weaker one, starts out at Class 70-80 tons, he's going down bad and fast
VS Thing
He'll go down fast as GH
VS Sasquatch
If Sasquatch can call upon his godly side or what is supposed to be his real power, he'll give Thor quite a fight, but he'll still go down.

yahman
Whose stronger, Namor in water or Classic Thor ? smile

Thor has more IMPRESSIVE feats, But Namor has a lot MORE feats. In the battle department they seem pretty even. smile

Adam Warlock
When Namor can lift the Midgard Serpent, or fish the Midgard Serpent out of the sea, then I'll call their strength even.

Wonder Man has KO'd Thor once before.

Thor also KO'd Wonder Man also. smile

50/50 with Wonder Man.

Hecrules is a stalemate.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
When Namor can lift the Midgard Serpent, or fish the Midgard Serpent out of the sea, then I'll call their strength even.

Well in Namor's defence, let him try to lift the Midgard Serpent and fail. Until then, you still cant say Namor can do this or that if he hasnt even tried.

Has Thor ever ko'd Hulk by Physical contact(without hammer)? Namor has. Twice.

Adam Warlock
Doubt it Jrod. Weight of the world on Namor's shoulders? Nope. Thor is written like a retard when he goes against the Hulk.

Why the hell are we talking about Namor? He isn't even on the list.

Oh wait, Yahman brought him up.

jrodslam
Like i said. Namor never got a crack at it. And no, he isnt on the list.

Adam Warlock
Yep, Namor can do this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/midgardserpent2.jpg

dance

jrodslam
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Yep, Namor can do this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/midgardserpent2.jpg

dance

Never tried. rolling on floor laughing

yahman
This is Thor struggling with a Sky Scraper. There for it weighs more than the Midgard Serpent. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Enjoy !!!!!!!

yahman
This is the pic b4 it.

yahman
Here is Thor struggling with a smaller building. It too must weigh more than the Midgard Serpent. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Have i made my point yet Sentry. smile As your not exactly the 'quickest' guy around here I'll make it simple.

My point is, one min a character is Lifting something the size of earth, next min he is struggling with buildings. Its all down to a writers interpretation wink Namor in the feats department is far more consistent than Thor. And he has as many battle victories. Hence my original point :

"has more IMPRESSIVE feats, But Namor has a lot MORE feats. In the battle department they seem pretty even"

Now stop being an arse !!!!!!!! smile

jrodslam
Thank you yahman. Thats what i was trying to say.

yahman
Originally posted by jrodslam
Thank you yahman. Thats what i was trying to say.

Mate i must commend you on seeing past Sentry's Bull Shit !!!!!!!!!!

As you justly stated;

'Well in Namor's defence, let him try to lift the Midgard Serpent and fail. Until then, you still cant say Namor can do this or that if he hasnt even tried.'

smile

leonidas
hmm, a telling point in the thor/namor issue happened when namor really struggled against abomination underwater.

IF you fell thor beats abomination, it's likely he would be stronger than namor even underwater.

personally? i think it's close, but i'd give the edge in strength to thor, but it's close enough that the difference would likely be negligible.

jrodslam
Once Namor got serious, he didnt struggle at all and the fight ended rather quickly.

leonidas
it was still very close fight. i give namor the edge in strength over abom, but it WAS pretty close. didn't namor have to take the fight to the air??

jrodslam
^ No, Abom threw him in the air.

jrodslam
http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/345/namorfeat686lx.gif
http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/7272/namorfeat691ix.gif
http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/4690/namorfeat702bo.gif
http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/1112/namorfeat71kopio2wz.gif
http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/9911/namorfeat724zw.gif
http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/9374/namorfeat737jo.gif

Sorry for the wrong links before.

leonidas
no worries. but in that fight (thanks for the scans, btw, saved me looking for the book!) it looks like it was more namor's durability under water than his strength that was the difference. i mean, abom was suffering the bends!

anyway, why are we discussing this again? smile

Adam Warlock
Yahman brought it up. Thor is stronger. smile

Avalonofthewind
I don't believe Mjolnir has any effect on thors strength level.
However...it gives him a ton of versatility.

jrodslam
Avalonofthewind>>I don't believe Mjolnir has any effect on thors strength level.
However...it gives him a ton of versatility.<<

^ True.

Adam Warlock>>Thor is stronger. <<

^ Never been proven, therefore an in-valid statement. big grin

Marvel=DC
I could take Thor even with his hammer.box laughing

olympian
"In the 2004 X-men handbook is says that he is still class 100 and strength level is still unknown.

He took on AF and Was fighting Sasquatch, Vindicator, and Guardian in a fairly recent Uncanny issue. He was actually winning but quite fighting and left AF take him into custody. I think Sasquatch was wearing Hulk-buster armour also"

I dont recall Sas wearing an armour. Ill check it tho.

Handbooks aside, in the comics, since he was depowered hes has not been in his classic levels. Not of strenght and neither of durability.

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
"In the 2004 X-men handbook is says that he is still class 100 and strength level is still unknown.

He took on AF and Was fighting Sasquatch, Vindicator, and Guardian in a fairly recent Uncanny issue. He was actually winning but quite fighting and left AF take him into custody. I think Sasquatch was wearing Hulk-buster armour also"

I dont recall Sas wearing an armour. Ill check it tho.

Handbooks aside, in the comics, since he was depowered hes has not been in his classic levels. Not of strenght and neither of durability.

He did KO Rhino with one punch. The second fight with Sasquatch did involve Hulk buster armour. He beat a Juggernaut who was 'more than 2 as strong as him'. She hulk referred to him as being much stronger, and she is a Level 6 character. All this clearly suggest he is Level 7 character. Marvel . com still has him listed as level 7.

There is no doubt his durability has decreased immensely, since the Avengers Exemplar incident. Beings such as Iceman, Black Tom, Sasquatch and blob could never have dreamed of hurting him, when at his classic levels. IMO the jury is still out on his strength. For me he always relied heavily on his durability, rather than brute strength, when fighting power houses such as the Hulk and Thor. Maybe his strength hasn't decreased that much. smile

K3VIL
Originally posted by yahman
This is Thor struggling with a Sky Scraper. There for it weighs more than the Midgard Serpent. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Enjoy !!!!!!!
Man he's not struggling, the problem is keeping the building in equilibrium, he hasn't got that limited telekinesis which grant guys like Superman or Superboy to avoid objects from collapsing or falling.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I don't believe Mjolnir has any effect on thors strength level.
However...it gives him a ton of versatility. It doesn't. You're right.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jrodslam
^ No, Abom threw him in the air.
Abomination was hella strong before Bruce Banner used a sort of "anti-gamma" weapon on him. It decreased his strength drastically.

yahman
Originally posted by K3VIL
Man he's not struggling, the problem is keeping the building in equilibrium, he hasn't got that limited telekinesis which grant guys like Superman or Superboy to avoid objects from collapsing or falling.

A clever response ! Although it is flawed by your own theory. The same laws of physics that in your words are 'the problem is keeping the building in equilibrium,' would prevent him from lifting the building all together. It is impossible to lift an object that heavy from a single point of pressure. You cannot use science to justify your argument and then ignore when it suits you. smile

K3VIL
A clever response ! Although it is flawed by your own theory. The same laws of physics that in your words are 'the problem is keeping the building in equilibrium,' would prevent him from lifting the building all together. It is impossible to lift an object that heavy from a single point of pressure. You cannot use science to justify your argument and then ignore when it suits you. smile
Comic book physic is different from the real world one.
Plus it the first pic, Thor is supporting the building cause Mongoose brok some of its pillars and around his head there are the shining balls which are used into marvel comics when a character is stunned or not good.

yahman
Comic book physic is different from the real world one.
Plus it the first pic, Thor is supporting the building cause Mongoose brok some of its pillars and around his head there are the shining balls which are used into marvel comics when a character is stunned or not good.

Exactly my point ; 'You cannot use science to justify your argument and then ignore when it suits you. '

IMo you should ignore physics all together (In sum cases any way). In conclusion Thor is struggling with the weight rather than balance. smile

Cosmic Cube
Exactly my point ; 'You cannot use science to justify your argument and then ignore when it suits you. '

IMo you should ignore physics all together (In sum cases any way). In conclusion Thor is struggling with the weight rather than balance. smile

But we've seen Thor support multi-million ton columns of rock and the like in the past. Can't we just chalk this one feat up to inconsistency? erm

It happens when there are multiple writers.

yahman
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
But we've seen Thor support multi-million ton columns of rock and the like in the past. Can't we just chalk this one feat up to inconsistency? erm

It happens when there's multiple writers.

OK, but then you have the other pic smile That was my original point. Consistently Thor isn't that strong, he rarely ever shows Sky scraper lifting strength. IMO he's usually around the 100 ton mark.
This assumption is based on Jurgens run of Thor.

When did he lift a multi million billion ton column ?

Cosmic Cube

Enjoy !!!!!!!

Not being fair... sad

Cosmic Cube
OK, but then you have the other pic smile That was my original point. Consistently Thor isn't that strong, he rarely ever shows Sky scraper lifting strength. IMO he's usually around the 100 ton mark.

I'll have to look that up.

K3VIL
Following your "logic" of Thor hater, we could say that Superman is barely Class 100 too cause Venom was smacking around him during their "meeting".
Thor's strenght is amazing, and some feats of crap writing aren't enough to prove he's not one of the top dogs in the physical strenght sector.

kgkg
Following your "logic" of Thor hater, we could say that Superman is barely Class 100 too cause Venom was smacking around him during their "meeting".
Thor's strenght is amazing, and some feats of crap writing aren't enough to prove he's not one of the top dogs in the physical strenght sector.
yes he is infact

going by some logic

THor > Superman even in strenght

Cosmic Cube

Journeys into Mystery #119.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
yes he is infact

going by some logic

THor > Superman even in strenght There you have it. Thor and Hercules are strong enough to knock the planet out of it's orbit, without even attempting to do so.

The Earth is a tad larger than a skyscraper... erm

Respect Thor! big grin

kgkg
There you have it. Thor and Hercules are strong enough to knock the planet out of it's orbit, without even attempting to do so.

The Earth is a tad larger than a skyscraper... erm

Respect Thor! big grin
here is Superman , WW , and MM trying to move earth.

now who is stonger.

kgkg
moving the moon.

this time Superman , GL , and WW

hmmmmmmmmmmm

yahman

Puhh lease this really is pathetic, i expect more from you K !!!!!

"Thor and Hercules are strong enough to knock the planet out of it's orbit, "

In that one comic which looks about 20 years old, yes but their usual fights rarely amount to more than the smashing of a few walls. You are all missing my point completely. Comic book strength should be based on a characters consistency. (i.e. one min Thor can destroy a planet with his strength, the next he can hardly lift a building,) his strength therefore lies somewhere in between.

smile

P.S.if you are feeling so desperate that you have to refer to me as a 'Thor hater', don't bother posting. You just look sad ! smile

Cosmic Cube
Puhh lease this really is pathetic, i expect more from you K !!!!!

"Thor and Hercules are strong enough to knock the planet out of it's orbit, "

In that one comic which looks about 20 years old, yes but their usual fights rarely amount to more than the smashing of a few walls. You are all missing my point completely. Comic book strength should be based on a characters consistency. (i.e. one min Thor can destroy a planet with his strength, the next he can hardly lift a building,) his strength therefore lies somewhere in between.

smile

P.S.if you are feeling so desperate that you have to refer to me as a 'Thor hater', don't bother posting. You just look sad ! smile

It's still in continuity. Thor did it. He can move a planet. Most of his feats far exceed lifting a skyscraper. Inconsistency happens.

A minute ago, you were saying that Thor can barely lift a skyscraper, hence, he's barely class 100. erm In this feat he shows that a times, he's stronger than Supes, Wonder Woman, and MM combined. He moved the planet without even trying. Let's be fair.

yahman
here is Superman , WW , and MM trying to move earth.

now who is stonger.

laughing laughing laughing

What a load of Biased Garbage.

'They where creating enough pressure to destroy the plannet' and yet they only destroyed a plateau ? confused That makes a lot of sense. I take characters actually doing stuff over Hyperbole, any day of the week. smile I also find it amusing that you have to dig out a comic which is bordering on pre historic to show Thor doing something that is in the slight bit impressive. smile Where would you all be without Olympian.

yahman
It's still in continuity. Thor did it. He can move a planet. Most of his feats far exceed lifting a skyscraper. Inconsistency happens.

A minute ago, you were saying that Thor can barely lift a skyscraper, hence, he's barely class 100. erm In this feat he shows that a times, he's stronger than Supes, Wonder Woman, and MM combined. He moved the planet without even trying

Awwww i no it must be hard for you to understand english beyond lady bird books, but ill try and make it simple for you. Jurgens (As in the guy who produced the most recent run of Thor books!!!!!!!) Thor was rarely over the 100 ton mark. The picture in question took place about 10 years before the Jurgens run !!!!!!!!!! smile

Get your facts straight; Thor has never moved a planet, and is very unlikely to do so in the near future. smile

kgkg
laughing laughing laughing

What a load of Biased Garbage.

'They where creating enough pressure to destroy the plannet' and yet they only destroyed a plateau ? confused That makes a lot of sense. I take characters actually doing stuff over Hyperbole, any day of the week. smile I also find it amusing that you have to dig out a comic which is bordering on pre historic to show Thor doing something that is in the slight bit impressive. smile Where would you all be without Olympian.
Not biased facts.

pre historic? So what we can't use old comics wink (there is no precrisis THor)

same feat took WW , MM , Superman using all there energy.

yahman
Not biased facts.

pre historic? So what we can't use old comics wink (there is no precrisis THor)

same feat took WW , MM , Superman using all there energy.

I know there is no rule against using old comics, i just find it amusing that one has too dig up a Thor comic that was being read by Cavemen, to see him do anything impressive. smile

I seriously don't care about the DC picture either. Unlike you i am not on some crusade to promote my favourite characters. Any way what was that about having enough pressure to destroy a planet ?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wynndar
that moon is the size of a highschool though? Its more like a asteroid with a diameter aproximately fifty or sixty times wider than Superman's shoulders...isnt our moons diameter about 3,000 miles?

kgkg
I know there is no rule against using old comics, i just find it amusing that one has too dig up a Thor comic that was being read by Cavemen, to see him do anything impressive. smile

I seriously don't care about the DC picture either. Unlike you i am not on some crusade to promote my favourite characters. Any way what was that about having enough pressure to destroy a planet ?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Going through a SMALL moon read the issue it's a small moon smile lol

And the moon is not destroyed.

Heck BRB destroyed planets with Blast hmmmmmmm

As for people had to bring old comics like Superman thor doesn't have as many comics as superman.

kgkg
Originally posted by Wynndar
that moon is the size of a highschool though? Its more like a asteroid with a diameter aproximately fifty or sixty times wider than Superman's shoulders...isnt our moons diameter about 3,000 miles?
yep

it's says a SMALL MOON and it's not even destoryed

demigawd
The smallest moon of Saturn is 5.6km. Mid-size is about 110km. The largest "small" moon would be about 37km.

Most small Saturn moons are made of ice.

I'm not concluding anything from that, just giving some facts.

And is it just me, or are kgkg and Cosmic Cube disagreeing???

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by demigawd
The smallest moon of Saturn is 5.6km. Mid-size is about 110km. The largest "small" moon would be about 37km.

No, we aren't. Usually we only disagree on issues involving Thanos.

Hey, demi. wink

leonidas
<<i just find it amusing that one has too dig up a Thor comic that was being read by Cavemen, to see him do anything impressive. >>

yahman, the book is actually not old at all. it's either thor 400 or an annual that was right about that time. it was drawn to LOOK old to give it the feeling of an old myth/legend. it could actually be considered pretty current.

i'm also not sure what you are contending. just that thor's not as strong as some are saying?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by leonidas
<<i just find it amusing that one has too dig up a Thor comic that was being read by Cavemen, to see him do anything impressive. >>

yahman, the book is actually not old at all. it's either thor 400 or an annual that was right about that time. it was drawn to LOOK old to give it the feeling of an old myth/legend. it could actually be considered pretty current.

i'm also not sure what you are contending. just that thor's not as strong as some are saying?

At first, he insisted that Thor is only strong enough to barely lift a skyscraper, or slightly above. I firmly believe that Thor is in the same class of strength as Superman, a belief shared by just about every comic book writer. Kgkg just further substantiated this belief with his scan.

Cosmic Cube

I responded to your post in "Can Hulk beat Superman." Check it out.

leonidas
hey cc!! so do YOU think iw can block tp? heheheh. sorry, long debate . . .

anyway, of course thor is in supes' class. as you know i'll give the nod to supes, but it is still very close imo.

demigawd
No, we aren't. Usually we only disagree on issues involving Thanos.

Hey, demi. wink

Ah, and that's why you're the undead tribunal! I haven't seen you around in awhile. Must be spending too much time logged in as your two alter egos. big grin

I'll go read your other post...

Wynndar

I dont think that the writer or artists were really all that concerned with science when they made that illustration. Moons that size i.e. the moons of neptune and pluto dont even have a spherical shape because during their formation they lacked sufficient gravity to acquire that shape.

But considering we can see the outline or blur of a 230lb humanoid who doesnt have shoulders bigger than 50 inches, splitting that tiny moon in half, it cant resemble anything in our solar system. The DC solar system is different anyway.

Cosmic Cube
Ah, and that's why you're the undead tribunal! I haven't seen you around in awhile. Must be spending too much time logged in as your two alter egos. big grin

I'll go read your other post...

*sigh* Demigawd and his conspiracy theories.... big grin

demigawd
Something to consider - there's a big difference between being able to lift/move a set weight and being able to lift certain object. A skyscraper is extemely delicate - struggling with it is a much a function of balance as it is strength. How good a handle you have on something is also a big factor. You guys have experienced it before - that annoying bag with the handle that just squeezes the blood out of your hand. Even though it's not heavy, you have to keep adjusting it because it fricken hurts.

So don't be so quick to look at all feats as matters of weight. Thor isn't a tactile telekinetic like, say, Gladiator.

Wynndar
very good point

Cosmic Cube
Something to consider - there's a big difference between being able to lift/move a set weight and being able to lift certain object. A skyscraper is extemely delicate - struggling with it is a much a function of balance as it is strength. How good a handle you have on something is also a big factor. You guys have experienced it before - that annoying bag with the handle that just squeezes the blood out of your hand. Even though it's not heavy, you have to keep adjusting it because it fricken hurts.

So don't be so quick to look at all feats as matters of weight. Thor isn't a tactile telekinetic like, say, Gladiator.

Try telling that to yahman. shifty

demigawd
Originally posted by Wynndar
I dont think that the writer or artists were really all that concerned with science when they made that illustration. Moons that size i.e. the moons of neptune and pluto dont even have a spherical shape because during their formation they lacked sufficient gravity to acquire that shape.

But considering we can see the outline or blur of a 230lb humanoid who doesnt have shoulders bigger than 50 inches, splitting that tiny moon in half, it cant resemble anything in our solar system. The DC solar system is different anyway.

Most of the moons of Saturn do have a spherical shape, though. Either way, its largest moon, Titan (which does exist in DC) isn't THAT much larger than Earth's moon - so a "small" moon is going to be a lot smaller. And like I said, it's mainly ice too. So it's not going to be a hugely impressive feat. though getting there in four minutes is.

UniOmni
Why do you people argue with DC/Superman supporters?
It always comes down to Supes is the original Superhero, blah blah blah! Inconsistency of feats is never a good measure of character. Many writers have a favorite character, and other characters suffer because of it. The only reason why Superman is never shown failing with lighter loads is because he's DC's premier superhero. He can't be allowed to fail, because then it takes away from DC. think about it. Why in the DOS, was he the last one fighting Doomsday? He isn't the most durable character(at least not biologically) in the league. But if he fought DD with other top tier leaguers, and died while they continued to fight DD, and eventually put him down, that would've shown Supes to not be "The Best". Mass fanboy suicides would occur.
Even in his death, they had to beat into our heads that only he can put Doomsday down cuz he's Superman!! If Thor was the premier hero of Marvel(do they even have one?), i bet his showings would be more consistently awe inspiring.

Wynndar
Most of the moons of Saturn do have a spherical shape, though. Either way, its largest moon, Titan (which does exist in DC) isn't THAT much larger than Earth's moon - so a "small" moon is going to be a lot smaller. And like I said, it's mainly ice too. So it's not going to be a hugely impressive feat. though getting there in four minutes is.

I agree. I was just saying, since that moon is so small i wouldnt compare it to Titan which is more like a small planet. The moons of pluto and neptune are very small and stone and not even spherical but still bigger than the one in the scan. I was just pointing out how it wasnt exactly astrophysically accurate. The moon must be close by though, Superman has admitted himself he cant fly faster than light.

BobbyD
He is still a bad mo-fo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.