Hosted Area Game Ideas Submission- READ THIS THREAD FIRST!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
Welcome to the Hosted Role-playing area.

The definition of a 'Hosted' game is one thay is run by a particular person (ort group of people)- the 'Host'. Commonly referred to as a Gamesmaster, Dungeon Master or Referee, the Host decides all the rules for the game, is the ultimate arbiter of all that happens within it, and decided how many can play in a game and who is and is not invited.

Often a Hosted game involves pre-defined story backgrounds for other people to play through and shape the plot, with the Host simply playing the background characters and informing players of events to react to. Sometimes, the Hosty will be actually part of a game that is simply a more focussed version of an Unhosted one.

Regardless, a Hosted game is a more in-depth, planned and detailed game than an Unhosted one. It is more restrictive- you are certainly limited in what you can do- but also more focussed, and many find it far more satisfying.

If you want to join a Hosted game, either use a thread provided for joining that game, or PM the Host. Please do not just post willy-nilly into someone else's game! That's very rude.

As for starting a game... this thread is the place to disucss game ideas for this area. Like the Unhosted area, no game can start without my approval; ask for it here.

Unlike Unhosted, however, I need more than a coherent idea and interested players to start a game. I need to be satisifed in myself that the game is practical and worthwhile to play. This has nothing to do with whether I personally like the idea, it is an objective appraisal of a game's merits. I do not want the Hosted area to be full of hasty, improvised ideas; that is the domain of Unhosted.

To satsify these requirements, good ideas to post with a Hosted idea are:

1. Some idea of the plot. If it is an X-Men game, for example, it can't just be the random adventures of some X-Men. What is going on? Is there some specific tasks, or series of tasks, to be done? Or more generally than that, what sort of theme does the game have- is it about kick-ass mutants fighting for survival against Magneto's cronies? Or maybe you are playing Magneto's cronies? Or is it a game about the struggle of being a mutant? And so on.

2. Some idea of the characters. Can you make your own, or not? If you can, what sort of limits are involved Are there broad types of characters you are interested in, or is it 'anything goes'?

3. Some idea of the rules. This does not have to be a rulebook- though it can be- but there definitely has to be some sort of structure that the Host enforces.

4. Some idea of the way the game will be run. How much effect on the plotline can the players have? Is there an ultimate objective? What sort of style do you like from the posts? And so on.

If your idea satisfies some or all of these elements, I am far more likely to think it is a worthwhile idea. Of course, an idea needs interest as well, but interest alone without the above ideas makes me think that it would probably work better Unhosted.

Hosted games can be a lot of work but very worthwhile. If you want any advice about how to go around making one, please PM me and I will get back to you when I can.

But please, do not PM me with game ideas or asking to start a game! This thread alone is the place to do that; if I allowed it by PM I would get swamped and could never cope- therefore, by principle I do not respond to such PMs. Please do be patient; whilst I often get very busy I try to check all ideas as regularly as I can.

Ask me for help or advice on the concept of a Hosted game- but keep your game requests in this thread, thanks.

Ok folks, post away...

Ushgarak
Just as a note, at the end of the old Game ideas thrread, I permitted the X-Men idea.

Gohukes
Is it alright for me to re-post my old idea, or is that going to be like... really un-cool?

zac_j
Harry Potter - Hogsmeade

Rules:
1) No being Characters from the books, you may make your own character or be yourself.

2) No member bashing.

3) No cussing. Mildly is ok, but no going into heavy detention worthy swearing.

4) Have fun!

Movie_Geek_
You need to have more if you want it in the hostedthread.

ChakraStrings
Samurai RPG (currently thinking of a plot)

Celestial

Gohukes
Sounds like fun, Celestial! I'd like in, if you can run it!

DarkDethbringer
and Gohukes yes repost you''re idea

Celestial
1 for The Celestial War

Gohukes
Okay, Dragonball Z by any other name...

It is several hundred years after the legendary fighters known as Goku and Vegeta destroyed the evil creature Majin Buu, their triumphs and pains are forgotten, none now live who remember them...
For, just a few short decades after the fall of Majin Buu and earth started to rebuild its culture and strength, an advance group of five Saiyajin warriors landed on the planet, and demanded to speak to the leader.
They were an envoy from an old Saiyajin outpost on the far reaches of the galaxy, long forgotten by everyone, they had been shocked by Frieza's treachery, and even more so when they learned that he too was just one member of a multi-galaxy spanning empire.
They went into overdrive building arms and training their people to fight back against the Icerian empire, and as the last of their people, they started to spread to other planets, populating them and building up a small empire of their own.
However, with the destruction of Frieza and his father and brother, the Icerian empire were alerted to a particularly nasty thorn in their side- Earth, reasoning that any place to shelter such amazing powers must be an incredible threat.
And so the empire mobilized, sending a few crack teams to dispatch of the problem, imagine their surprise when, by the time they reached the edge of the correct galaxy (one they had overlooked pretty much, after all, Frieza had pretty much dominated it) They met a full Saiyajin fleet ready to meet them, the battle was intense, with many losses suffered on both sides, until the Empire radioed in for more help... and then the Saiyajins were forced to beat a hasty retreat.
Over the next few years, whole planets were raized in the vicious combat between the two sides, neither willing to give an inch more than they absolutely had to, eventually, however, the Saiyajin forces could only do so much, and thus they had come to Earth to plead for help.
The humans agreed instantly, terrified by the very memory of the Creature- Majin Buu- that many still remembered at the time, they built up forces and sent as much aid as they could, but Humans- most of them being useful only in technological combat- could not do much against the ki-wielding forces of the Icerian empire.
That was when the Nameks stepped in.
Honoring pacts that they had made with Earth when they were given a new planet, the Namekians swore aid to Earth and the Saiyajins, training the Humans to be Ki-aware and to fight properly.
And so the war for the galaxy raged on, and on, and on... decades passed, and no conclusion could be reached, it looked like the resources the Icerians had to draw on were literally limitless, and the combined forces of the Saiyajins, Nameks and Humans could only do so much in the face of such strength... eventually, even Earth- the human home world- was destroyed by their wrath, leaving the Humans a nomadic and scattered race, until they again settled on the planet now known as Last Hope.

But all was not lost, for a great Human scientist again came upon the secrets first discovered by the great Dr. Gero, namely the creation of biodroids and and androids. This time, supposedly, without will or personality.

Using these great warriors, the Icerian empire was forced into one distant corner of the galaxy, they couldn't be driven out completely, but the main force were isolated and controlled... until the uprising.

Amazingly, androids and biodroids could not be created that had -no- personality, and in the great Uprising against their masters, they ran rampant, and eventually came to carve out their own world, again on the far reaches of the galaxy, where they reside to this day, hating all flesh-based life forms, still bitter after all these years for the humiliation and torment that they experienced.

And yes, there are still creatures much like Majin Buu that roam the galaxy, but none have reached his level of power, and none have met one and lived to tell the tale, so for now lets pretend they don't exist.

And yet, all this happened so many, many years ago, the last successful Icerian raid on a human controlled planet was nearly ninety years ago now, and the android planet has been silent far longer... and none of this concerns you people! Because now a great tournament is coming to Last Hope, a galaxy-wide tournament, which challenges the greatest fighters- be they Saiyajin, Namekian or Human, to come and test their strength against each other in friendly competition!

And yet... out there in the vastness of the universe, a dark power is brewing, the androids have been silent so very long, the Icers too... is there some other agenda going on here? Why have humanities greatest enemies let them regroup for so long?

Did they have a choice?

I'm ideally looking for between 4-7 players, character creation details will be given on request through PM, and dice rolling will need to be done... I'll probably handle that side, if there are no problems with that of course.

Trickster
8bitchris - I'd join your game from the old thread - I suggest a re-post, though.

Snoopbert/LTA - I say yes, again, I would join the D&D game.

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Just as a note, at the end of the old Game ideas thrread, I permitted the X-Men idea.
Thank You flowers

Celestial
Three Angelic powers in the night sky,
Five Demonic auras in the burning flame,
Six Sages strength in the land doomed to die,
A Tower built by mortals to house the light.
A Pendant of endless power, A Pendant of strength,
A Pendant that cannot be stopped and it is called Celestial.

The Judgment of Celestial:
The Adventure of the Pendant

After traveling for nealry three months the young lads; Elijah, Sheldon, Christian, and Cameron have alas came to Port Town after meeting the ranger, Striker. The boys went through Silence Woods and fought the deadly dai-orks with aid from catlons, ran across the Sulcuum Fields being persued by the Shadowghouls, and even went through a mine that would have been the end of them. Now the adventure is about to begin and the fate of Igros rests on the balance.

-Characters-
Striker
Alextor Black
Bradon Smith

(We'll just have three up for a moment and if more people join one of the remaining six will be added)

SSJoku7
Hello, this is my first time trying this but ill do my best, here goes.

RPG: DragonBallGT

Plot: Villians are coming back one by one over the years and it is the Z-warriors job to 1. stop them and 2. find out why this is happening.

Rules: Races- Namekian, Saiyan, Human, Half Human Half Saiyan, or Kai
Restrictions- Up to eight different abilities, inventory max of 12, one energy attack to start and earn others along the way
Transformations- Super Namekian (namekian only), super saiyan 1&2 (saiyan heritage only), enraged super saiyan (half human half saiyan only), unlock potential (human heritage only), Kaio Ken (Kai only)

Questions can be sent to SSJoku7's privite mail by anyone

SSJoku7
oh yeah, characters can be made up or be real characters from the show, but all will start at the same level and stats

ScarletPheonix
ill join celestial

zac_j
Originally posted by zac_j
Harry Potter - Hogsmeade

Rules:
1) No being Characters from the books, you may make your own character or be yourself.

2) No member bashing.

4) Have fun!

-Places-
Zonko's Joke Shop
Honeyduke's
The Shrieking Shack
The Leaky Cauldron
The Three Broomsticks
The Hog's Head

You can make your own shop, but you have to have at least 5 people want you to open it.

You can own a shop if you are the first one to call it.

-People-

Good:
Hogwarts Students (Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, or Slytherin)
Teachers

Bad:
Dementor
Lord Voldemort
Death Eaters

-Money-
Everyone starts out with 100 Galleons. You can make money by finding it off the ground (keep reading) borrowing from other students, or opening a shop.

Earning money:
To earn money, you can either borrow some or open a shop. It costs 80 Galleons to open a shop. You can also find money off of the ground. The only way to find money is if an important person who either runs the thread or helps to run the thread states that there is money on the ground. In that case, the next person to post gets the money.

Losing Money:
You can rob someone for a total of one time a week. If you exceed the limit, you will lose all of your Galleons. If you are robbed by someone, you have to wait a week to rob someone. If you rob someone, you can only take between 5 and 10 Galleons.

That's basically it. Do you want this as an RP?

DarkDethbringer
I will join both of teh DBZ/GT ideas

captainwesker
Hey Ush, did you approve my Resident Evil RP?

Snoopbert
Alright, thanks Trickster, but I'd like five here. Maybe we can do it here just because there are more people? -shrug- If I had permission from Fire we could use his rules/threads about it, and it'd be like a seperate adventure.

Ushgarak
D&D can go ahead if you had the people.

I don't remember permitting an RE idea- what was it?

Raven Guardia
I like the hogsmeade I idea posted by Zac_j. I just think the whole money concept may get confusing for a RP game.

zac_j
-Money-
Everyone starts out with 100 Galleons. You can make money by finding it off the ground (keep reading) borrowing from other students, or opening a shop.

Earning money:
To earn money, you can open a shop. It costs 80 Galleons to open a shop. You can also find money off of the ground. The only way to find money is if an important person who either runs the thread or helps to run the thread states that there is money on the ground. In that case, the next person to post gets the money.

Losing Money:
You can only lose money if you buy things.

is this better?

Snoopbert
Thanks Ush, just need the people sad

Basically it's a DND adventure set around the time Baldur's Gate (A Forgotten Realms city, for reference) was founded. It plays similar to what I've seen of Fires, but has a different storyline.

snehin
-Places-
Zonko's Joke Shop
Honeyduke's
The Shrieking Shack
The Leaky Cauldron
The Three Broomsticks
The Hog's Head

You can make your own shop, but you have to have at least 5 people want you to open it.

-People-

Good:
Teachers

Bad:
Dementor
Lord Voldemort
Death Eaters

-Money-

Earning money:
To earn money, you can either borrow some or open a shop. It costs 80 Galleons to open a shop. You can also find money off of the ground. The only way to find money is if an important person who either runs the thread or helps to run the thread states that there is money on the ground. In that case, the next person to post gets the money.

Losing Money:
You can rob someone for a total of one time a week. If you exceed the limit, you will lose all of your Galleons. If you are robbed by someone, you have to wait a week to rob someone. If you rob someone, you can only take between 5 and 10 Galleons.

That's basically it. Do you want this as an RP? i like it but the money thing is kinda confusing tho i am up for the RP

snehin
-Money-

Earning money:
To earn money, you can open a shop. It costs 80 Galleons to open a shop. You can also find money off of the ground. The only way to find money is if an important person who either runs the thread or helps to run the thread states that there is money on the ground. In that case, the next person to post gets the money.

Losing Money:

is this better? err ok i guess so is it approved it?

inuyashapuppy!!
hey iwant to know if i can get permisson to put like a form to sine uup for to post your pomes just for fun i know a lot of peolple that want thkis to happen so i desidde to go and ask you hires what i got

title----->pomes in my lost hart

pomes---->only 1-4 swear words if more gets a warning next warning will be cant post for 3 day next not lisning out of the form because i dont want this to be dirty and no sex going in the pomes or your out first thing

pomes hafe to be like more then 1/ long

so plz let me do this plz alot of peolple want this to happen so plz

Raven Guardia
-Money-

Earning money:

Losing Money:

is this better?

sounds a lot better smile

ThaSprout
The world of Nexus is for the most part considered a realm, one located somewhere in the Dark Umbra, floating as it seem randomly with no recognisable fixed point anywhere.

The origin of the realm is shrouded in mystery, but around 10.000 B.C it was found by the entity known as Kioko Soro and with the help of his adopted son Lugaidh they reshaped the realm into their liking and shielded it from the outside. During this period they also created the "Anch alom", or the navigators as they where later called. These mythical beeings where ibued with mythical powers to harnes and direct the gateways that was found throughout the realm. These gateways defied even Kioko Soro's powers, but with the aid of the "Ach Alom's" they could be controlled even if they could never be closed.

Through the gateways many beings came through and made Nexus their home and for a while life in Nexus was good. Then came the Shadows....

The Shadows where the original inhabitants of the realm and for eons they had slept in their realm, hidden in a dimension beyond the one occupied by the people in Nexus, but as the realm reshaped to the will of Kioko Soro and Lugaidh they started to wake up. For many years they watched the intruders from their dimension, building up strength and gathering informationa bout the intruders...then they marched against the Black Pyramid of Kioko Soro.

At this time Nexus hosted not only humans, but also large communities of Fae, Shapeshifters, Undead and what later would be known as Mages. It was also home to Mythical beasts such as the Powerful Dragons on the Hiagi mountains and the winged Afani from the dense djungles in the south and at the call from the Emperor they gathered under one banner to face the threat of the shadows....they failed.

Despite the awesome might of the Emperor and the heroic deeds that spawned thousands of legends and stories they where crushed by a foe they could not see, that moved faster than a flying dragon and who could crush a man with a single glance. Slowly the forces of nexus was forced back and on the final day they stood with their backs against the Black Pyramid facing a foe they had no chance of defeating. The ground was crimson read from the blood of tens of thousands defenders giving their lives and the flames from the dragon fires illuminated the grim battlefield. It was at this time hope came to nexus.

A small scouting party of Shapeshifters found a rift in the fabric of reality through which the Shadows could keep their connection with their world, making them invincible. Knowing that their people was being slaughtered they joined in a ritual and threw themselves into the rift, sealing it forever with their souls. Their sacrifice cut off the shadow army from the mystical force feeding them and over the next year they where hunted down and destroyed one by one.

This was the end of the Shadow war, but now...thousands of years later they move again....

{ If there's any more information needed, PM me and I will give you all information and the settings of the Roleplaying game. }

KingDubya
I have an idea that just came to me last night, but I was too lazy to post it then: A BAND CAMP RP!!
I will try to make it interesting, and if any more details are needed, just ask here or through PMs. Preferably PMs.

By the way, I might join the D&D game, as long as I get to use my sniper class (look at Fire's character creation thread).

Snoopbert
Originally posted by KingDubya
I have an idea that just came to me last night, but I was too lazy to post it then: A BAND CAMP RP!!
I will try to make it interesting, and if any more details are needed, just ask here or through PMs. Preferably PMs.

By the way, I might join the D&D game, as long as I get to use my sniper class (look at Fire's character creation thread). I don't mind, in fact I like input.

KingDubya
Originally posted by inuyashapuppy!!
hey iwant to know if i can get permisson to put like a form to sine uup for to post your pomes just for fun i know a lot of peolple that want thkis to happen so i desidde to go and ask you hires what i got

title----->pomes in my lost hart

pomes---->only 1-4 swear words if more gets a warning next warning will be cant post for 3 day next not lisning out of the form because i dont want this to be dirty and no sex going in the pomes or your out first thing

pomes hafe to be like more then 1/ long

so plz let me do this plz alot of peolple want this to happen so plz
Didn't you start that thread before? And I suggested you go to the "Poetry Corner" forum and post your stuff there. Tell your friends who think it's a good idea to go there, too, since it seems they want to write poems so much.

ThaSprout
Anyone up for my idea?

inuyashapuppy!!
hi can i get perrmishon to have like a pokemon rollplay becuase some people like pokemon im not a big fan but i would want a rollplay for pokemon fans

name ---> pokemon can you bet them!!

sett up --->if you are battleing some one you cant be like you hafe to get hit once in a wiley becuase just to make it far you can go thouw towns but you hafe to run into one of the other peolple you need at least 3 pokemon the limet is 7 and you can get new ones but they go to your ps not a lot of swearing if you keep swearing so much youll get kick out or get a warning you need at least 5 bages meaning to say what ones your got fire,water,air,leterck , grass,dark,ground, this is hpw you set up your person you can only have 1 person so you can only control 1 person not any one esles only if you got permishon to

name-- hafe to be apoet and no more then 19 letters in a name
bages-hafe to name 5 bages you have water,fire,air,ground, dark,lecterick, or grass
pokemon- have on you at that time hafe to have more then 3 and can only go up to 7
look-- there hair eyes clothing hafe to be apoet
history-- no vilent histry no family mebers died so your hole family a live your histry hafe to be apreit no killing or what ever

age-your person hafe to be older then 15 and less then 19

no wepons a lode in this roll play

so can i start this rollplay up or what smile smile ?

KingDubya
I suggest cleaning up your spelling and grammar before actually starting that since I can barely understand what you typed, and I managed to translate one of Dark's posts. stick out tongue

Trickster
TS and KD - I like both ideas!

inuyashapuppy!!
is my idea about the pokemon thing got permisson??

zac_j
Originally posted by snehin
err ok i guess so is it approved it?
exactly whos gonna approve it? hello?

DarkDethbringer
I suggest cleaning up your spelling and grammar before actually starting that since I can barely understand what you typed, and I managed to translate one of Dark's posts. stick out tongue
haha.

KingDubya
So, who other than Trickster likes my Band Camp RP idea?

Corruption_Vash
This is a Marvel RP

SuperHero Academy

Rules:
1.No spam
2.No foul language
3.Must be experienced in RP'ing
4.Have fun

Story:In the streets of New York City, chaos has broken loose. Gangs fighting for turf, corrupted police officers strive for power. Now in SuperHero academy, in the heart of New York, the students of SuperHero academy must master their powers in order to bring peace back to New York.

In this RP you can presume the role of a made up character, or an orginal Marvel character. You may also choose your alignment, either to to be good or evil.

So what about it, is it approved?

Ushgarak
Hmm, not really seeing anything more worth approval yet.

pacmaniac
I wanna make a samuri RPG. Set back in the times when japan was still just a bunch of waring factions, abitious samurais are popping up all over the place, all after the ultimate goal: the Emporer. you can raise armys, but to do so you need: rice (food to feed em), cash (to pay em) and iron, silver or gold (to kit em out)

basic rules:
1)no swearing
2)any loopholes you see, please tell me, or else it'll ruin it 4 every 1.
3)dont make multiple characters. If u die, u die.

if i get any interest, i'll post some full rules.

snehin
exactly whos gonna approve it? hello? mods

The Doom Master
This is just and idea i came up with:

In a distant world, a group of students lead normal lives, until one day a twist of fate leads them to an ancient shrine hidden deep within a cave. It is filled with weapons of every kind, weapons of power. One touch infuses them with the abilities, but with a curse as well, a curse that draws them ever closer to an unkown destiny. Unwilingly, they are drag away by the dark curse that binds them...

OK, so it's not Shakespeare, do i look like i care? embarrasment
Anyway, i do have rules:

1. NO DAMN GOD MODDING!!! I HATE THAT!!!
2. limit of two abilities per character
3. as said, any weapon can be used, but don't give it the power to kill anything in one blow!

Vidina will be in charge in the afternoon and other designated times, but during school time, i'm in charge. Also, i'm happy for our little band of characters to meet other people and for them to join our quest, but it would also add more colour if we have a few "bad guys".

i tell you anything else if i'm givin permission, and Ushgarak, can you please PM me if im givin permission? cos theres a very slim chance that i'll read this thread again.

CYA!

Vidina
I'll join (obviously)

KingDubya
I'm joining Doom Master's! I'm using a pair of kukris; a link is included that leads to a site describing it (along with a photo).

http://www.army.mod.uk/brigade_of_gurkhas/history/kukri_history.htm

Chaosbark
Hell, i'll join Doom Master's rp. Sounds like fun. First dibbs on an evil character that is if the rp gets permission.

pacmaniac
id like to try that one: taste my double ended spear, that lets me fly and move super fast!

zac_j
quote: (post)
Harry Potter - Hogsmeade

Rules:

2) No member bashing.

4) Have fun!

-Places-
Zonko's Joke Shop
Honeyduke's
The Shrieking Shack
The Leaky Cauldron
The Three Broomsticks
The Hog's Head

-People-

Good:
Teachers

Bad:
Dementor
Lord Voldemort
Death Eaters

Money-

Earning money:

Losing Money:

is this good?

The Doom Master
well, i'm not too fussed how many people want to join!

DarkDethbringer
hey USH two questions if you have an rp aproved and you wish to make a Character data Base/Archives thread do you need permission? an dteh next is if you are going to make a second saga or a sequel to an already aproved roileplay do you need permission?

Trickster
DM - Why not, sounds good.

Heh, I just thought - we could try and scrap together a Shakespeare RP. Not based on any of the actual plots from the plays (though we could try a Midsummer Night's Dream). More like a prologue for Romeo and Juliet, taking the side of either the Capulets or the Montagues, or something in that vein...

Ballister
How about a FullMetal Alchemist RP? You can use characters from the show or create them. Anyone interested?

pacmaniac
what about a one piece rp? that would be awsome... dibs on zolo!

DarkDethbringer
quesstions?

zac_j
Harry Potter - Hogsmeade

Rules:

2) No member bashing.

4) Have fun!

-Places-
Zonko's Joke Shop
Honeyduke's
The Shrieking Shack
The Leaky Cauldron
The Three Broomsticks
The Hog's Head

-People-

Good:
Teachers

Bad:
Dementor
Lord Voldemort
Death Eaters

Money-

Earning money:

Losing Money:

is this good?
ok Ushgarak, can you approve mine?

Ballister
Here's a better description of mine:

FullMetal Alchemist RPG

Rules for the game:

1. Don't overcuss

2. Don't call people noobs

3. No god moding

Characters:
You can make up a character, or use one from the show
Making a character:
Use this format.

Name:
Group: (Military, merc, etc.)
State Alchemist title: (If applicable)
Appearence:
History: (if you want)
(You can add more fields also)

Note: If you are a humonculus, remember, you can still be killed)

Anyone want to join?

Ballister
Originally posted by The Doom Master
This is just and idea i came up with:

In a distant world, a group of students lead normal lives, until one day a twist of fate leads them to an ancient shrine hidden deep within a cave. It is filled with weapons of every kind, weapons of power. One touch infuses them with the abilities, but with a curse as well, a curse that draws them ever closer to an unkown destiny. Unwilingly, they are drag away by the dark curse that binds them...

OK, so it's not Shakespeare, do i look like i care? embarrasment
Anyway, i do have rules:

1. NO DAMN GOD MODDING!!! I HATE THAT!!!
2. limit of two abilities per character
3. as said, any weapon can be used, but don't give it the power to kill anything in one blow!

Vidina will be in charge in the afternoon and other designated times, but during school time, i'm in charge. Also, i'm happy for our little band of characters to meet other people and for them to join our quest, but it would also add more colour if we have a few "bad guys".

i tell you anything else if i'm givin permission, and Ushgarak, can you please PM me if im givin permission? cos theres a very slim chance that i'll read this thread again.

CYA!

I'll join.

DarkDethbringer
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
hey USH two questions if you have an rp aproved and you wish to make a Character data Base/Archives thread do you need permission? an dteh next is if you are going to make a second saga or a sequel to an already aproved roileplay do you need permission?
ahem

Barker
ok Ushgarak, can you approve mine?
Never, Ever, Ever Done A RolePlay, But That Sounds Like Pretty Cool.

The Doom Master
i hate shakespeare, so that would be an rp i WOULDN'T join!

Captain REX
Good for you?

DarkDethbringer
indeed question answers?

Captain REX
Ush won't be on for another couple of hours, and might not check here.

DarkDethbringer
lol wouldnt doubt it it wa shell waiting for him to apove my dbz rp I will stop spamming

zac_j
Originally posted by Barker
Never, Ever, Ever Done A RolePlay, But That Sounds Like Pretty Cool.
cool, do u want to join?

The Doom Master
just asking, but where is ushgarak?

DarkDethbringer
he isnt on all the time be patient

khfreak#1
has any one requested to make a avatar rpg? if not i am now .please.

khfreak#1
it has been a century since all has been peaceful and prosperus.

The avatar has not been reincarnated since peace was restored .
the fire nation is once again attempting world domination. this time, no avatar to stop them .by themselves the nations of earth,air,and water,were powerless .so they allied forces,reluctantly, to stop the fire nation. so far they have been reduced to small rebell alliance.but a prophecy has been fortold, "a new avatar is born of earthbound power .he will rise up and defeat the fire nation" . at hearing this the emperor of the fire nation sends out troops to slay first born chidren of enslaved earth benders.little do they know he was born in free village that invasion parties havent been to .in the village of somara the avartar,ang, grows up knowing the fire nation will soon come for his home village.ang knows he is different then the other children. how he s as skilled in earth bending as the village masters.so one day he goes to the village eldersto ask why. and he is put to the test

a few key terms .
bending: to control the elements .in this case fire,water,wind,earth
water is also the power of ice & healing
if you see the name of a element in front of a nation that means that is their training element that they use for everday purposes ,war etc
the avatar:this is the most important.the avatar is kind like the chosen on,to save space . he or she has to learn every element to bring peace to the world.

i am ang
needed characters are :
the fire naton emperor(u make up the name)
the earth elders (there are 3 , 1 person needed)
leaders of the aliance (there are three ,a rep.from each nation 2 ppl )
sakka, angs friend and ally.(comes in later ) air bender
yami, angs friend and ally.(comes in later ) air bender

KillerNinja
Originally posted by Ballister

FullMetal Alchemist RPG

Rules for the game:

1. Don't overcuss

3. No god moding

Characters:
Making a character:
Use this format.

Name:
Appearence:

Anyone want to join?

I`d join this! ^^

KillerNinja
hey ballister sign me up ^_^

KillerNinja
khfreak#1 i`d join yours too.

khfreak#1
kool .whos ur character.not really a full metal alchemist fan though

Trickster
Originally posted by The Doom Master
i hate shakespeare, so that would be an rp i WOULDN'T join!

Thanks for that totally irrelevant comment.

Ush doesn't always check. Nevertheless, he will do... It's not good to keep asking.

KillerNinja - try not to triple post.

khfreak#1
almost forgoty the rules
1. no god moding
2.made-ups have to fit in with the storyline
3.have a blast!

KillerNinja
I`ll be in the fire nation just for shit`s grins giggles

KillerNinja
What do i need to make a fire nation dude?

khfreak#1
well whats a rpg without a few shits n giggles

KillerNinja
lol yea

Ballister

FullMetal Alchemist RPG

Rules for the game:

1. Don't overcuss

3. No god moding

Characters:
Making a character:
Use this format.

Name:
Appearence:

Anyone want to join?

Ok, so I have:
KillerNinja
For FMA. Anyone else?

KillerNinja
Plz ppls i want this rpg to happen! bawling

zac_j
So these are the people I have for Hogsmeade:
Raven Guardia
snehin
Barker
zac_j
and
KillerNinja (pmed me about it.)

KillerNinja
yep

pacmaniac
AVIATION RP woot!
set in world war 4, you fly a futuristic fighter jet to try and destroy enemy fighters from the risin chinese empire. you can be:
U.K (very fast fliers, and also very manouverable planes)
America (very strong hulls and good tacktical skills)
Japan (good allrounders)
China, the baddies (superfied firepower)
Russia, the other baddies (good all rounders)

You all start out with a hull with 100 h/p (americans 110 h/p, U.K, 90 h/p)
flight speed of 100 (america 90, U.K 110, China 90)
an attack strenght of 50 (china 60)

h/p is how much damage you can take, attack rating is how much damage you can deal (this is affected by weather conditions, range and pilot skill), flight speed is how far you can move in one day (affected by fule levels, 1 point equals 100 meters).

you can also kit yourself out with upgrades, and you start with 100 credits, but you can get more points by leveling up. also, new parts will become availablke as time progresses, and spare parts (freebies) will also be found. the way freebies work is that when i post that a freebie is to be found, the next person to post gets the item. here is the list available from the start:
1. cannons (adds 3 fire power damage)
2. an extra propeller (adds 5 to movement speed)
3. armour plating (adds 3 to armour)
4. bigger hull (adds 15 to your armour, takes 15 from your movemont speed. also allows you to carry allied planes (of the same country))
5. smaller hull (takes 15 from armour, adds 15 to movement speed, two small aircraft can be loaded onto a large hulled aircraft)
6. oil tank (repairs allied units, does not have to be of the same country, energy refilled = firepower)
7. oil tank extention (increases fire power by 5, can only be used on healing)

khfreak#1
hey pac sounds kinda kool u want a join mine .

khfreak#1
Originally posted by khfreak#1
it has been a century since all has been peaceful and prosperus.

The avatar has not been reincarnated since peace was restored .
the fire nation is once again attempting world domination. this time, no avatar to stop them .by themselves the nations of earth,air,and water,were powerless .so they allied forces,reluctantly, to stop the fire nation. so far they have been reduced to small rebell alliance.but a prophecy has been fortold, "a new avatar is born of earthbound power .he will rise up and defeat the fire nation" . at hearing this the emperor of the fire nation sends out troops to slay first born chidren of enslaved earth benders.little do they know he was born in free village that invasion parties havent been to .in the village of somara the avartar,ang, grows up knowing the fire nation will soon come for his home village.ang knows he is different then the other children. how he s as skilled in earth bending as the village masters.so one day he goes to the village eldersto ask why. and he is put to the test

a few key terms .
bending: to control the elements .in this case fire,water,wind,earth
water is also the power of ice & healing
if you see the name of a element in front of a nation that means that is their training element that they use for everday purposes ,war etc
the avatar:this is the most important.the avatar is kind like the chosen on,to save space . he or she has to learn every element to bring peace to the world.

i am ang
needed characters are :
the fire naton emperor(u make up the name)
the earth elders (there are 3 , 1 person needed)
leaders of the aliance (there are three ,a rep.from each nation 2 ppl )
sakka, angs friend and ally.(comes in later ) air bender
yami, angs friend and ally.(comes in later ) air bender

khfreak#1
thats it there if u want to join .peace out 4 now

Kasake
So these are the people I have for Hogsmeade:
Raven Guardia
snehin
Barker
zac_j
and
KillerNinja (pmed me about it.)

Im in too!!

KillerNinja
It`s going to be a world a few hundrd years from now.You will get to build and customize your own robot called TBV`s (Tournement Battle Vehicle)You will start with $300,000.00 to buy a ship and trick it out.Players will need to explain in detail where they are going.There will be a store(a hangar really)for the body parts(arms,legs,torso,head,ect)Then there`s a store for your weapons.There will be a few types of weapons(melee,shot,explosive)

Rules

1)No god moding(i can not express this enough.You will get hit more than once in a fight.It is physically impossible not to get hit in a arena with bullets flying everywhere.)
2) No cybering.(I MEAN NONE!!!!!IT`S STUPID AND IT WASTES MY TIME)
3)Type your posts neatly and more than one line please.
4)Ask me before doing something that might screw up the game via PM.
5)Have a ball.

(still working on a character sheet)

Intrest anyone even the slightest?

KillerNinja
PM me if your intrested.

khfreak#1
helllooooooo.anybody here .requesting permission 4 something

Ushgarak
Dark- you can have one extra thread per RP for that kind of thing.

I suppose Hogsmeade can go ahead... but Potter RPs have a poor success rate, and try not to let it become effectively Unhosted.

I need a better idea about the style and character types in Doom Master's game.

zac_j
Raven Guardia
snehin
Barker
zac_j
and
KillerNinja
Kasake

O.K. I'm going to make it!!

zac_j

The Doom Master
remember, PM me if i get permission. i know i'm sounding impatient.

KingDubya

FullMetal Alchemist RPG

Rules for the game:

1. Don't overcuss

3. No god moding

Characters:
Making a character:
Use this format.

Name:
Appearence:

Anyone want to join?
Save a spot for me! FMA is one of my three favorite mangas/animes (up there with Neon Genesis Evangelion and Bleach)

KingDubya
Originally posted by pacmaniac
AVIATION RP woot!
set in world war 4, you fly a futuristic fighter jet to try and destroy enemy fighters from the risin chinese empire. you can be:
U.K (very fast fliers, and also very manouverable planes)
America (very strong hulls and good tacktical skills)
Japan (good allrounders)
China, the baddies (superfied firepower)
Russia, the other baddies (good all rounders)

You all start out with a hull with 100 h/p (americans 110 h/p, U.K, 90 h/p)
flight speed of 100 (america 90, U.K 110, China 90)
an attack strenght of 50 (china 60)

h/p is how much damage you can take, attack rating is how much damage you can deal (this is affected by weather conditions, range and pilot skill), flight speed is how far you can move in one day (affected by fule levels, 1 point equals 100 meters).

you can also kit yourself out with upgrades, and you start with 100 credits, but you can get more points by leveling up. also, new parts will become availablke as time progresses, and spare parts (freebies) will also be found. the way freebies work is that when i post that a freebie is to be found, the next person to post gets the item. here is the list available from the start:
1. cannons (adds 3 fire power damage)
2. an extra propeller (adds 5 to movement speed)
3. armour plating (adds 3 to armour)
4. bigger hull (adds 15 to your armour, takes 15 from your movemont speed. also allows you to carry allied planes (of the same country))
5. smaller hull (takes 15 from armour, adds 15 to movement speed, two small aircraft can be loaded onto a large hulled aircraft)
6. oil tank (repairs allied units, does not have to be of the same country, energy refilled = firepower)
7. oil tank extention (increases fire power by 5, can only be used on healing)
If I join this you'll hear a lot of "DIE COMMIES!" from my character. But I won't...

Kasake
Im up for the FMA RPG!!!!!!!!

KillerNinja
hey king dubya i wanna join your band camp rpg!! ^_^

Princess Lyla
Ok first off I'm sorry I posted without knowing I needed permission for it...hehehe...again I'm sorry embarrasment

And Well basically I'll post my idea here.

Rules are normal, no controling characters of other people, can't be an existing character from the books, and can't kill other players without me agreeing to it, none can be all powerful, spells can be invented but approved previously by me, for other information other rules will come if accepted.

This story follows the events of the books, dealing with some of the gaps in the movies and books.

Starts in the Triwizard Tournament.

Here's the story.

The Triwizard Tournament has begun. Viktor Krum is the Durmstrang champion. Fleur Delacour is Beauxbatons champion and Cedric Diggory is the Hogwarst champion. Everything is ready.

But the goblet has selected one more champion...Harry Potter.

The ministry has decided that Potter will participate. These events are strange, Dumbledore has summoned some of his best student to perform an investigation, but since this event, the other schools don't fully trust Dumbledore so they assign two students of their own to investigate along side Dumbledore's students.

I plan to be one of the Beauxbatons girls, I would need one other from beauxbatons, two from hogwarts and two from Durmstrang. The plot will follow the events of the book, until they unmask Moody and reveal to Dumbledore his true identity then he'll run to moody's office to stop him. And the game will continue from that to events of OotP, and HBP to the final chapter which I might have to improvise. I will control all teachers and characters in the RP, and my character will be more of an NPC, only supportive.

What do you guys think?

Ballister
So I got:
KillerNinja
KingDubya
Kasake
for FMA. I need at least one more person (and permission) to start.

inuyashapuppy!!
So I got:
KillerNinja
KingDubya
Kasake
for FMA. I need at least one more person (and permission) to start.

what sha looking for???

inuyashapuppy!!
ushgarak look at this and see if this can get permission from you

name-- togather as one

this is your reagler life in high school but deep in side some student lies a deep secret some arediffernt to put it ........... teens are stugling to keep there secret some of them are one as they start to realise that there are other kids that are spechil like them they start to come togather as one to work togather and figer out what and who they realy are

this is what they can be

angle
vampier
shap shifers
vampier/angle

so one and so on

these are some rules that would be for the rollplay
1)no spaming!!
2) every one is aloud just ask
3)not alot of swearing
4)only aloud to have 2 carters per person

so dos this have permishon??

Ballister
what sha looking for???

Does that mean you'll join?

Yossren_Grove
Star Wars RPG ( Shadow of the Empire )

Rules: 1. Don't Disobey me or Anyone I say is a GM.
2. Follow Rules from the StarWars Revised Core Rule Book.
3. Do not Try to do something You can't do like wield a lightsaber with grace when you don't have the feat for it. ( Discluding Stuff like Ploiting, You just take the -4 to the check )
4. Have Fun and don't Try to Godmod.

inuyashapuppy!!
Does that mean you'll join?

well i mite if you tell me what your the rp topic is about

khfreak#1
anyone 4 avatar come on ppl it should be a good one .so far ive got killer ninja

inuyashapuppy!!
Originally posted by khfreak#1
anyone 4 avatar come on ppl it should be a good one .so far ive got killer ninja

i would like to joun can i be the girl buts shes with the avatar

Ballister

FullMetal Alchemist RPG

Rules for the game:

1. Don't overcuss

3. No god moding

Characters:
Making a character:
Use this format.

Name:
Appearence:

Anyone want to join?

This is my RPG InuyashaPuppy, want to join?

KingDubya
Originally posted by Yossren_Grove
Star Wars RPG ( Shadow of the Empire )

Rules: 1. Don't Disobey me or Anyone I say is a GM.
2. Follow Rules from the StarWars Revised Core Rule Book.
3. Do not Try to do something You can't do like wield a lightsaber with grace when you don't have the feat for it. ( Discluding Stuff like Ploiting, You just take the -4 to the check )
4. Have Fun and don't Try to Godmod.
Try posting that in the "Star Wars: Role Playing" forum.

This is an idea that I came up with recently and I think it might do a lot better than my Band Camp RP will. It's called "Warfare".

Two intergalactic factions, the Black Hounds and the Red Tigers, have been warring against each other for eons. Fighting over control of galaxies, they left destruction in their wake. Both sides knew not why they were fighting anymore, but they did know that the other was an enemy in some way.
Looking for more galaxies to conquer, both factions stumbled upon the Milky Way. Both learned that there was a species here that, if allied with one side, could tip the scales. Trying to prevent the destruction of the planet, both factions declared it as neutral ground. Ambassadors from both landed and spoke to world leaders, informing them of the situation they were in. The humans, as the race was called, agreed on the terms that neither faction would attack as long as Earth didn't attack them. The humans were given, as gifts, many of the technological wonders both groups had.
With this new technology, Earth became a strong planet among those in their cluster. Covertly taking unoccupied planets, they weren't noticed as a threat by either faction until the three were at equal strength; then it was too late to just eliminate the humans. Now there were three factions fighting amongst each other, all out to prove themselves the better.

You will play as a member of the Black Hounds, the Red Tigers, or the Green Hawks (a new faction the humans created). So far there are four species to choose from, but that list may expand over time.

I will start sign-ups when I have at least 4 people who want to join.

KingDubya
And for Band Camp I have:
Trickster
KillerNinja

Anyone else?

inuyashapuppy!!
This is my RPG InuyashaPuppy, want to join?

well oksmile i dont know a lot of that show but ill try my best to

KillerNinja
yay!!!

Axeron
Hey Inuyashapuppy. your rp sounds pretty cool I'll join

Eva Silverstar

Eva Silverstar

DarkDethbringer
Ballister the ability to call people N00Bs needs to be tehre, I NEEEEEEED that right!

The Doom Master
sorry ush. its an annoying habit of mine, not reading the whole message. you say you wanted more character info and storyline? alright, i'll get to work on it. it may take a while. expect to have it by friday.

KillerNinja
So all we need is permission for the FMA rpg?YAY!!!!

Oh and please join the band camp rpg.^_^ have anice day.

I need permission for my rpg.If more information is desired (character sheet and what not,PM me.)

khfreak#1
been asking for a while here

KillerNinja
yep

inuyashapuppy!!

name-- togather as one

this is your reagler life in high school but deep in side some student lies a deep secret some arediffernt to put it ........... teens are stugling to keep there secret some of them are one as they start to realise that there are other kids that are spechil like them they start to come togather as one to work togather and figer out what and who they realy are

this is what they can be

angle
vampier
shap shifers
vampier/angle

so one and so on

1)no spaming!!
3)not alot of swearing

(who wants to join i just need permison first to start any one want to join?)

Chaosbark
Well, if Inuyashapuppy would like to start an rp then i'll be happy to join. ^_^

inuyashapuppy!!
thxs !!!! smile /\./\ jumpjumpjumpjump

KillerNinja

name-- togather as one

this is what they can be

angle
vampier
shap shifers
vampier/angle

so one and so on

1)no spaming!!
3)not alot of swearing

i`d join that.

inuyashapuppy!!
ok smile

KingDubya
This is an idea that I came up with recently and I think it might do a lot better than my Band Camp RP will. It's called "Warfare".

Two intergalactic factions, the Black Hounds and the Red Tigers, have been warring against each other for eons. Fighting over control of galaxies, they left destruction in their wake. Both sides knew not why they were fighting anymore, but they did know that the other was an enemy in some way.
Looking for more galaxies to conquer, both factions stumbled upon the Milky Way. Both learned that there was a species here that, if allied with one side, could tip the scales. Trying to prevent the destruction of the planet, both factions declared it as neutral ground. Ambassadors from both landed and spoke to world leaders, informing them of the situation they were in. The humans, as the race was called, agreed on the terms that neither faction would attack as long as Earth didn't attack them. The humans were given, as gifts, many of the technological wonders both groups had.
With this new technology, Earth became a strong planet among those in their cluster. Covertly taking unoccupied planets, they weren't noticed as a threat by either faction until the three were at equal strength; then it was too late to just eliminate the humans. Now there were three factions fighting amongst each other, all out to prove themselves the better.

You will play as a member of the Black Hounds, the Red Tigers, or the Green Hawks (a new faction the humans created). So far there are four species to choose from, but that list may expand over time.

I still haven't gotten any answers on this one. BTW, the species count has raised to 6 (I actually found enough free time to create more).

Eva Silverstar
How about someone want to join Chrono Crusade.

Princess Lyla
Ok for the Wizard War I already got

KillerNinja
Inuyashapuppy!

Please I need more and permission

KillerNinja
I still haven't gotten any answers on this one. BTW, the species count has raised to 6 (I actually found enough free time to create more).

i`d join that king big grin

KingDubya
I finally have a member! w00t1!!1! stick out tongue

Chaosbark
I'll go for King's and Lyla's.

KillerNinja
I finally have a member! w00t1!!1! stick out tongue

lol laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing

khfreak#1
Originally posted by KillerNinja

name-- togather as one

this is what they can be

angle
vampier
shap shifers
vampier/angle

so one and so on

1)no spaming!!
3)not alot of swearing

i`d join that.

me 2

inuyashapuppy!!
OK I THINK USH WONT TURN ME DOUN WITH THIS THING THXS smile YOU ALL dancedancedance !!

KillerNinja
^_^ no prob dude ^_^

Princess Lyla
Thanks chaosbark....taht makes three!! smile

KingDubya
And Chaosbark makes two for me.

KillerNinja
YAY!!!

The Doom Master

Collidor
Alright I wanted to start an RP similar to that of D&D it will follow most AD&D 2nd ed rules and will feature many classes, races, feats, abilities, and what not....it will also run similar to D&D I The story will come off the top of my head as we go along...........well

The Doom Master
interesting. i might join that

_miyabi_kun_
ohhh yay one for me

Princess Lyla
Ok , I got:

KillerNinja
Inuyashapuppy!
Chaosbark
TigerEyes

KingDubya
"Warfare"

You will play as a member of the Black Hounds, the Red Tigers, or the Green Hawks (a new faction the humans created). So far there are six species to choose from, but that list may expand over time.

So, I still need two more and permission (I have KillerNinja and Chaosbark).

KillerNinja
death to who all who oppose me boxing gun_bandana

inuyashapuppy!!
Originally posted by Princess Lyla
Ok , I got:

KillerNinja
Inuyashapuppy!
Chaosbark
TigerEyes

hey i know you picked me to be in your rollplay thxs smile !!

can i be herminey plzsweatdrop

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>