||Dragon Riders||

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tenshi_kitsune
Ok. It's about a realm of dragons, elves, wizards, dwarves, and normal mortals. There is a certain group of people, a band of 10. Some being wizards, some elves, some mortals. These ten are each given a dragon and there share a bond with their own. If one of the 10 are murdered or killed, the dragon dies as well. The RPG is based on the book "Eragon" which i've just started reading but i've gotten really hooked on it and blah, blah. Back to the RPG. Anyways, there's a dragon lord who is evil and tries to slain all the dragons and these 10 "riders". In this rpg, the riders will experience danger both natural and from that of the lord's faithful henchmen ((Who are disgusting creatures known as "Heine' Jengahan" or Soul suckers. Kinda like a mix between dementors on Harry Potter and Orcs from LOTR)). These creatures will stop at nothing to rip open the rider's flesh and drink their blood. Not even the most skilled of wizards can take one of these creatures down without being wounded in some way. This RPG will be called "Dragon Riders" Who's in? ((Note: If you have any questions regarding this rp PM me and I'll be happy to answer them for ya)).
Here is the form you may fill out below:
Name: ((This rp takes place when Dragons were around so choose some unique names for this time. ex. Garrow, Eragon, Eldest, Roran, Saphira))
Age: ((If you are a wizard you'll probably be pretty darn old but you can also put Age: unknown, looks like:20 or something like that))
Race: ((Either elf, wizard, or mortal))
Weapon: ((sword, bow, yada-yada...))
Appearance: ((As always you can use a pic if you want to))
History: ((If you want to you can keep this hidden and reveal it in the RPG))
~~~~
((Copy and paste this to a post))
Name:
Race:
Weapon:
Appearance:
History:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now onto the dragon. Yes there's more! MWAHAHAHAHA! The riders each of different dragons. Some dragons are element dragons such as ice dragon, dark dragon, fire dragon, rock dragon, lightning dragon and so on. Or dragons can be classified as their color. Silver dragon, ruby dragon, saphire dragon, red dragon, black dragon, ya you get my point. However, once the dragon is taken no one else can use it. Say someone has a black dragon. Another person can't have a black dragon. This way each dragon can resemble their rider and therefore be their own.
~~~~~
Name: ((Same as your character))
Age: ((the dragon's age quickly. However, a dragon must reach 5 years to breathe fire, keep that in mind))
Appearance: ((Pic))
Color/Element: ((This is where black, fire, lightning, wind, water, and all those other things I described above come in))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Same thing as before, copy and paste, so when you join up you should have two profiles.
Name:
Color/Element:
Once you have filled that out, you'll be ready to rp. Other members may accept other profiles if you think that they're good. Well time to RP. I'll introduce my character first.

Name: Selena
Race: Mortal
Weapon: Bow and arrow
Appearance: http://www.downloadanime.org/gdf/anime%20images%20sorted/Fantasy/Art_of_Anime_%20(72).jpg
History: I'm keeping it hidden wink

Name: Galzra
Appearance: A better pic than abovehttp://live.quizilla.com/user_images/L/LadyAmber/1079106933_ver_dragon.jpg
Color/Element: Silver dragon

tenshi_kitsune
((The pic for Selena didn't work, so i'll upload it))

CaptainBen
Name:Ben
Race:Wizard
Weapon: Rapier and Staff
Appearance: will post image

Name: Bloodwing
Appearance: will post later
color/Element: red fire dragon

Movie_Geek_
Name: Kalsa
Race: human
Weapon: bow and arrows - staff
Appearance: brown hair that is flat and strait. She has dark skin from as was being outside. Her eyes are a light green and ingelligent.
History: She was trained by her father, who was a hero dragon rider in his day, far back as she can remeber. She dose not know a lot about her mather because her father did not talk of her much but it never bothered her. She was partnered with her dragon when she became 13 and is now 17. (More on her past will come out as the story gos.)

Name: Drake
Appearance: ( I will find a pic latter if I can )
Color/Element: Deep Green

tenshi_kitsune
Welcome Ben and Kalsa! I can get you some pictures of some dragons if you'd like Kalsa, it'd be no trouble ^^

Movie_Geek_
((Thx because I tried for a hour and did not see any the I thought where any good. ))

tenshi_kitsune
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/I/Iceangel143/1073225657_turesearth.JPG
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/I/Iceangel143/1073226282_icturesice.JPG
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/I/Iceangel143/1073227836_cturesfire.JPG
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/I/Iceangel143/1073227864_uresyellow.JPG
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/I/Iceangel143/1073228113_tureswater.JPG
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/I/Iceangel143/1073228271_turesstone.JPG
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/I/Iceangel143/1073228479_ctureswind.JPG
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/I/Iceangel143/1073229886_cturesdark.JPG

Those are just a few I swiped from Quizilla. I can find some more

ChakraStrings
Name: Seth Ketra
Race: elf
Weapon: A huge sword that he keeps sheathed at his side.
Appearance: Seth's sword is one of the largest swords in the world. His hair is white and his bangs cover his face, he changes his clothes daily (if he can).
History: Born and raised in woodlands, Seth Ketra is a master scout, and when he wants to be, a quiet assasin. He found a dragon egg when he was only six years of age, when the egg hatched, he became great friends with his pet dragon. The dragon and Seth have a VERY strong bond.
--------
Name: Ketra
Appearance: A white dragon with black eyes.
Color/Element: Ice Dragon

tenshi_kitsune
http://free-zg.htnet.hr/bitterness/Green%20Dragon.jpg There's another one of a green dragon

tenshi_kitsune
Welcome to Dragon Riders Seth!

tenshi_kitsune
OH! HERE'S A GOOD SITE YOU CAN GO TO TO FIND DRAGON PICS!!!!! http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?aid=423764051&c=c&search=10968&GCID=s15100x001%2DOthers&KEYWORD=Dragons+posters

ChakraStrings
Originally posted by tenshi_kitsune
Welcome to Dragon Riders Seth!

Yep, i'm the man.

tenshi_kitsune
lol. You sure about that?

ChakraStrings
Positive.

ScarletPheonix
Name:Elson
Race:Wizard's apprentice
Weapon: Staff and Sword
Appearance:Unknown
History:Hidden

Name: Drancar
Appearance:Like the dark 1 uo there
Color/Element:Black/Dark

Movie_Geek_
http://free-zg.htnet.hr/bitterness/Green%20Dragon.jpg There's another one of a green dragon

Cool I like that one.. I forgot to put his power which is earth.

Jacobleo
:Jacob
Race:human
Weapon:a long sword and daggers
Appearance:short spiked hair hazel eyes muscler black amor and helmet
History: his father was a great dragon rider who taught jacob how to ride and fight in battle but a other dragon killed them all and scared jacob for life
Name: Jacob
Appearance: i like that ice dragon on the pic
Color/Element: light blue ice

ChakraStrings
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
Name: Seth Ketra
Race: elf
Weapon: A huge sword that he keeps sheathed at his side.
Appearance: Seth's sword is one of the largest swords in the world. His hair is white and his bangs cover his face, he changes his clothes daily (if he can).
History: Born and raised in woodlands, Seth Ketra is a master scout, and when he wants to be, a quiet assasin. He found a dragon egg when he was only six years of age, when the egg hatched, he became great friends with his pet dragon. The dragon and Seth have a VERY strong bond.
--------
Name: Ketra
Appearance: A white dragon with black eyes.
Color/Element: Ice Dragon

Instead of an Ice Dragon, I'm changing it to wind. (I like to have a dragon nobody else has)

Jacobleo
thats cool

tenshi_kitsune
Welcome Jacob and Elson! Alright! We got 6:10!!! More than half the riders are here so if the last four remaining join up they'll just have to jump right in. If everyone's ready, let's start the rp!

Movie_Geek_
Are we going to have this as a discussing thread or are we going to start it on here.

tenshi_kitsune
We'll start here. Who wants to do the honors?

Movie_Geek_
You started the thread. The honors all yours. big grin

tenshi_kitsune
>.< I hate starting

Ok *deep breath* I can do this -.- this is gonna be so crappy

Selena crept through the forest. Her bow knotched just so. She froze spying movement. Keeping close the shadows, Selena pulled back her bowstring and aimed at a deer. She held her breath and just as she was about to fire a warm muzzle touched her back. She yelped and the arrow shot out of the bow, missing the target completely and striking a tree. Selena turned around in fury to see Galzra. "Why did you scare me?!" Galzra turned his head to the side and nuzzled her again. Selena sighed, how could she be angry at her own dragon? She patted his head softly. "Alright, alright, I forgive you but go get us some dinner ok?" Galzra nodded and flew off, going after the deer. Selena sighed and leaned her back against a tree, relaxing in the sunlight.

Movie_Geek_
(( I thought that was vary good. Two things I have to ask. How do you bold print. (I know I should know this by now but I don't ) and what is the point we are trying to get to so I know how to set myself up. ))

tenshi_kitsune
((Bold's easy just put at the start of your dialog and then end with and ta dah! The point? Well it's basically a relaxation time for the riders so their in a forest doing what-not I guess

Oh and thankies ^^ I can never start very good so Thank you for the compliment))

Movie_Geek_
Kalsa sat under a tree and was eating a apple when Drake flew down in the field in front of her. His grate wings sent grass and dirt into the air. He was older then her but in comparison to other dragons he was still vary young. Kalsa got up and walked toward him. "What took him so long." He gave her a irritated look. /bold / You know what the commander can be like, he wanted a full report and told me every little thing he could about what is happening around the kingdom. It seems everything is calm right now. /bold/

Movie_Geek_
((Bold's easy just put at the start of your dialog and then end with and ta dah! The point? Well it's basically a relaxation time for the riders so their in a forest doing what-not I guess

Oh and thankies ^^ I can never start very good so Thank you for the compliment))

Did not work did I do it wrong? embarrasment

Jacobleo
Jacob was in the forest with his ice dragon and was training the dragon

tenshi_kitsune
((just put <-- that symbol first
Then put at the end So it should be with your words in between them))

gamewarrior
Name: Lawrence Vanguard
Weapon: Longbow and short sword
Appearance: http://www.blackwyrm.com/Extras/Algernon/Art/Villain%20-%20Night%20Archer.png

History: Lawrence is an expert archer who was unmatched by any other archer. He caould hit a falling leaf dead center from a 100 feet away and hit 5 warriors right between the eyes without breaking a sweat. He was an army captain and was honored many times for his bravery and leadership. He retired from the army when he was 40 and lived in the peaceful countryside fishing and farming. Lawrence did have some use for his archery skills for hunting meat for food. One day while fishing in the lake he saw a large falling object from the sky and it fell in the lake. Afterward he checked to see what it was and realize it was a wounded dragon with dozens of arrows sticking out of it. He nursed the dragon back to health and after a month of treatment he was able to ove and even fly again. The dragon was so grateful for the rescue the two became the best of friends ever since.

Name: Troy
Appearance:
http://www.saberfire.com/dragons/archivehigh/022.jpg
Color/Element: Emerald

tenshi_kitsune
((GAH! >.< this isn't working............................ Ok, I have another solution. Go to "Post Reply" at the bottom of this page and type in your post there instead of the Post Reply box at the bottom. There you should see a little B. Type in what you want and it will automatically bold your font))

tenshi_kitsune
((Welcome Lawrence. ^^ Now all we need is 3 more riders))

gamewarrior
Lawrence was just lying in his boat relaxing. He listens to the wind and the splashing water as it hits his boat. Troy, his dragon, suddenly pops his head out of the water and inhales deeply but the water splashed onto Lawrence."Ha, ha, ha! it seems your enjoying yourself my friend." He said to Troy then gives him a big smile.

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by gamewarrior
Name: Lawrence Vanguard
Weapon: Longbow and short sword
Appearance: http://www.blackwyrm.com/Extras/Algernon/Art/Villain%20-%20Night%20Archer.png

History: Lawrence is an expert archer who was unmatched by any other archer. He caould hit a falling leaf dead center from a 100 feet away and hit 5 warriors right between the eyes without breaking a sweat. He was an army captain and was honored many times for his bravery and leadership. He retired from the army when he was 40 and lived in the peaceful countryside fishing and farming. Lawrence did have some use for his archery skills for hunting meat for food. One day while fishing in the lake he saw a large falling object from the sky and it fell in the lake. Afterward he checked to see what it was and realize it was a wounded dragon with dozens of arrows sticking out of it. He nursed the dragon back to health and after a month of treatment he was able to ove and even fly again. The dragon was so grateful for the rescue the two became the best of friends ever since.

Name: Troy
Appearance:
http://www.saberfire.com/dragons/archivehigh/022.jpg
Color/Element: Emerald

I already have a green dragon and I think she said that only one color to a dragon.
((GAH! >.< this isn't working............................ Ok, I have another solution. Go to "Post Reply" at the bottom of this page and type in your post there instead of the Post Reply box at the bottom. There you should see a little B. Type in what you want and it will automatically bold your font))

Do not worry about the bold print I will just put my dragons talking in *.....* stars I guess.

tenshi_kitsune
Selena smiled as she watched Galzra return. In his jaws was a dead deer. "Good job, Galzra." She patted him softly and he nuzzled close to her, sniffing her softly. "Go call the others and we'll have dinner ok?" Galzra nodded his head and then flew into the air. His wings slapped the air in huge gusts and he let out a large roar, calling the other dragons and their riders to the woods where Selena was cutting up the deer to cook on the fire. She wiped her bloody hands on the grass and then placed the strips of meat on a large metal pan, stationed over sticks. "Hey Galzra! How about a fire?" Her dragon landed and blew a ball of fire onto the sticks, starting a flame almost immediately. "Thanks boy. I hope the others get here soon." She began to cut up some more deer, handing a few strips to Galzra to snack on.

tenshi_kitsune
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
I already have a green dragon and I think she said that only one color to a dragon.
Hm... Lawrence's dragon could be an Earth dragon that's just green but it's an element dragon so that would seperate them

Movie_Geek_
Hm... Lawrence's dragon could be an Earth dragon that's just green but it's an element dragon so that would seperate them

((That would be cool))

Kalsa and Drake had been sitting on the bank of the lake when they heard a dragon roar cut the air. "Well it looks like are brake is over. " *It would seem that way.* Said Drake in a mater a fact tone. Kalsa got into her riders saddle and took off for the meeting point. "So a new mission starts. "

gamewarrior
Sorry about that I didnt know you already have a green dragon. This will be my dragon now Its ok I like this dragon better. Im gonna change his age hes now 10 years old
http://www.saberfire.com/dragons/archivehigh/018.jpg

Jacobleo
the ice dragon is mine ok

tenshi_kitsune
((Yeah, no one else has claimed it so, that's yours Jacob))

Jacobleo
sweet

ScarletPheonix
When Elson heard the roar he packed up his spell books up and said "come on Drancar lets get some food and have fun with the rest" *yay* said Drancar ~he is kinda hyper cause he is only five~

gamewarrior
Lawrence heard the loud roar and called his dragon to his side."Come on boy it seems the food ready lets get some grub." He said to Troy then Lawrence jumped out of the boat onto the back of his dragon and Troy began to flap his wings and after a few moments they were airborn.

Movie_Geek_
Kalsa and Drake where flying from a short time when she saw other dragons and there riders in the air. " Drake look there I can see Lawrence and Troy ahead. The others are not far behind. Do you think you can catch up to them?" The dragon only gave a scoff at the question and let the mighty beat of his wings answer as they picked up speed.

gamewarrior
Lawrence saw Kalsa and her dragon behind them trying catch up."Hello Kalsa! I see you guys are as hungry as we are." He yelled to her. Its been a while since Lawrence and Troy had a bite to eat thats why they were so excited to get some grub.

Movie_Geek_
Kalsa nodded as they started to come up behind them. Drake held his wings strait to slow them down and glide next to them. " I have not eaten anything except for a apple all day."

ScarletPheonix
"ahh!man if we dont get there soon the food will be all gone ,can u speed up Ddrancar plz"said Elson

*yepperoo*said Drancar as he sped up

tenshi_kitsune
Galzra came to lie beside Selena. He sniffed the cooking meat and growled in hunger. Selena patted her dragon's head and hushed him soothingly. "Galzra this must go to the others. They are starving by now. We'll find something else to eat." She looked up into the sky, spying small dots that could easily be mistaken for birds. However, Selena had been trained by her teacher that dragon wings have a certain pattern they flap in, unlike birds. Thus, the dots she saw were none-other than her friends. She placed each slice of meat onto a wooden dish and set it down. She was pretty much the cook for the group. Selena was the motherly person. She would nurse wounds and cook and occasionally clean. However, Selena had another side. A more dangerous part of her. Galzra growled again, eyeing the meat. "No Galzra. No meat." Her stomach growled as well but she refused to eat until the others had had their fill. She smiled at Galzra. "Just because I dont eat doesnt mean that you have to wait. Go on and find another deer for yourself and the other dragons." Galzra nodded and took off for another deer. Selena sighed. All the other dragons could talk to their riders but something had prevented Galzra from ever speaking to her. However, she could sense his emotions and new what he was thinking by the look in his eye. It was a strange bond but still, she couldn't help but love Galzra, just the way he was. She gazed back up at the dots and waved her hand, signaling that it was safe to land the dragons there.

gamewarrior
Lawrence could smell the cooked meat just below them and was getting more hungry and so was Troy."There's the campsite Troy. Lets land so we can stop the irritating growls in our stomach." He said then laughed. Troy eyed for a landing site and found a nice clearing a few yards away from the campsite.*Hold on Lawrence were coming in for a landing.* Troy said to lawrence and began to nosedive toward the clearing and after a few seconds spread his wings to slowly land at the ground. After landing lawrence jumped off Troy and the two began to walk towards the campsite.

Movie_Geek_
Kalsa saw Selena from the air, Drake had already seen her because dragon eyes are sharper then her own. "You know where to land." With two more flaps of his wings he held them in a glide down into the camp. *You go eat and I will hunt for now.* He looked in Galzra's direction, *Gazra is about to eat you meal so I would be quick about it.* Kalsa gave her friend a smile and patted him on the back before she dismounted. "Have fun."

tenshi_kitsune
Selena smiled as the other riders landed in front of her. She waved to them and held out a plate for Lawrence and Kalsa. "How was your break? I hope you didn't run into any trouble." She smiled and handed them both their food before going to make other preparations for the rest of the riders.

Galzra turned to see Drake and gave him a friendly growl from the air. He raced off with a mighty flap of his wings, flying higher and higher so not to worry Selena. He followed her orders and refused to be seen. Galzra spotted a herd of deer not far away. He tucked his wings close to him and dived down towards the ground. He rocketed towards the deer. Before they even knew of his presence, his talons had raked through one. The startled deer ran straight towards Drake, unaware of the other dragon. Galzra snorted in pleasure. He was happy he had gotten his kill. Galzra dug into the deer, snapping at the meat in his jaws. He'd have to hunt another one before he was full but one a day was enough for him. He watched as the deer disappeared into the forest and lashed out his tail, knowing that Drake would be upon them soon enough.

Movie_Geek_
Kalsa took the pate with a grateful smile. "Thank you, It was nice just to sit around and enjoy the day for once but Drake still had to fly back to the city to get supplies. I still do not know what a re next mission will be."

Drake fallowed Galzra and dove for the deer that had fled to the left to try and get away from him. They where not so lucky with drake and soon had one in his jaw. He pulled and flew next to Galzra as they looked for a place to eat there meal.

gamewarrior
*I'm gonna go and hunt some deer see you in a while Lawrence.* Troy said to Lawrence and went to were Galzra went to hunt for some food. Lawrence waved goodbye at Troy and went and got his plate."Thank you Selene. I'm so hungry I would wrestle a troll to get something to eat." he said then sat on a rock and started to eat.

Troy landed at the spot were the deer were before and started to smell for their scent. Suddenly he caught the scent of the deers in the forest and he also spotted Drake hunting to. Troy flew towards the forest and and spotted some deer and like a lightning dived at it with incredible speed landing at some trees he had a hard time spotting some deers through the trees but he did have their scent. Then Troy saw one running and quickly Troy shot it with a burst of lightning from his mouth. Troy picked up the deer with his mouth then began to chew then swallow. *Raw meat is fine but nothing says delicious than a cooked carcass.* Troy said happily

Movie_Geek_
Kalsa sat down by the fire eating her meal. "So Lawrance what did you do with your brake I hope you got some rest."

Drake was flying next to Galzra when Troy came up behind them. He looked at the prize Troy had with him * It seems the humans and us will eat well today.*

ScarletPheonix
Drancar is the slowest sence he is the youngest but he finally lads with Elson on his back,Elson gets of and says"you can go and hunt till u are full but u may not be seen by anyone else"he sayed to Drancar

*ok i will remeber that* as he went of in the direction of the dear

"hey u guys there is still enuff food 4 me rite?"said Elson

tenshi_kitsune
Selena nodded, smiling as they thanked her. "Not a problem." She turned to look at Elson and smiled. "Of course there is." She placed some strips of deer meat on a plate and handed it to him. "Dig in." Selena looked up at the sky, she couldn't help but worry about Galzra. He was her best friend and if she lost him... Selena shook her head, forcing herself to believe all was going to be fine.

Galzra picked up his kill and looked at Drake. He gestured to a shady spot blocked by trees so any passing travelers would find it hard to spot the dragons. Galzra was about to walk there when Troy made his kill. He looked at the third dragon and snorted a greeting before walking to the center of the forest to eat his kill. He curled his silver tail around him as he chopped down on his dinner. Galzra had never felt left out because he couldn't communicate with the other dragons. He had paid no mind to it. Unlike Selena, he didn't care about communication. He liked staying silent. It was just in his nature to do so. He licked his snout that still had traces of blood on it and began to carefully eat the deer he had caught.

Maleficus
(May I join?)
Name: Joka Boxar
Weapon: Dagger
Appearance: 5'9", 134 lbs, red hair, green eyes, very light skin, several scars on his back and chest from being beaten by sticks and whips.
History: Joka was a thief for most of his life. He had to steal in order to eat. Recently he has been trying to repent for his life of crime but he still can't find a way to make an honest living.

Name: Joka Jr. (That is what Joka calls it anyway)
Appearance: (I'll try to find it later)
Color/Element: Charcoal grey/ Acid (No one has this yet do they?)

ScarletPheonix
Drancar joined the rest of the dragons with his kill and layed down in the shadows were no one can see him cause of his black scales

"thank you"said Elson"this is delicouis oh and im so glad cause i learned a stronger healing spell today during my break!"

tenshi_kitsune
Originally posted by Maleficus
(May I join?)
Name: Joka Boxar
Weapon: Dagger
Appearance: 5'9", 134 lbs, red hair, green eyes, very light skin, several scars on his back and chest from being beaten by sticks and whips.
History: Joka was a thief for most of his life. He had to steal in order to eat. Recently he has been trying to repent for his life of crime but he still can't find a way to make an honest living.

Name: Joka Jr. (That is what Joka calls it anyway)
Appearance: (I'll try to find it later)
Color/Element: Charcoal grey/ Acid (No one has this yet do they?)

((Sure you can join ^^ Welcome Dragon Rider 8!!!))

Maleficus
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/PF_NEW%5C09_14_2005_A/PF_973759.jpg

(This is what my dragon looks like, only it's grey.)

ScarletPheonix
cool"this food is delicious selena"said Elson

Jacobleo
Jacob *grab an apple and called his dragon over and starts to pet him* "you the best dragon i had"

tenshi_kitsune
Selena smiled warmly. "thank you Elson. I'm glad you like it." She grabbed a brush from her pack and began to fix her hair slightly as the wind messed it up. After a quick brush she tied it in a bun and pinned it up just so. Selena put her brush back into the bag and sat down, staring at the fire as it crackled. She couldn't help worrying about Galzra. She sighed, hoping he was alright.

Maleficus
From a distance, Joka watched the dragons. He looked over at Joka Jr. "Don't worry Jr., I'll get us some food." He said, sneaking through the shrubs.

Joka Jr. shook his head. "Father, you don't have to do this. What if you get hurt? What would I do if you weren't here to take care of me?"

Joka looked back at Jr. "Pleas don't lay that kind of guilt trip on me right now. I'm doing this so we don't starve to death." He said, inching closer to the dragons.

CaptainBen
Im changeing my guys age to 45

CaptainBen
Ben sat ontop of bloodwing. "arrogent fools" he said to him self

Movie_Geek_
Selena smiled warmly. "thank you Elson. I'm glad you like it." She grabbed a brush from her pack and began to fix her hair slightly as the wind messed it up. After a quick brush she tied it in a bun and pinned it up just so. Selena put her brush back into the bag and sat down, staring at the fire as it crackled. She couldn't help worrying about Galzra. She sighed, hoping he was alright.

"You worry to much." said Kalsa. She had just come back from cleaning her plate at the stream. "Galzra is a dragon and more then able to look after himself." Kalsa understood Selena's feeling, she too had a deep connection to Drake and worried about his safety but hse so understood that Drake had looked after himself before he was her partner. " Even on top of everything he is with two other dragons, I wound not want to be the thing that messed with all of them.

Maleficus
Joka sneaked up on the encampment and saw the owners of the dragons. "This shouldn't be too hard." He said, reaching into one of their bags.

Movie_Geek_
Kalsa laid back and waited for Drake and the others to came back. She was glad for the nice day outside.

daisuke
(sorry, wasn't on yesterday, party. glad i'm in time to grab a position.)

Name: Elva (yeah!!!!!!! teehee)
Race: elf/human mix (erm... is this okay?)
Weapon: staff with a long, slightly curved blade at each end, daggers
Appearance: except ears aren't so pointy
http://www.apsylus.com/art/original/dg.shtml
History: For now, just know that she was once a theif, and that she did not steal Nazgu's egg.

Name: Nazgu
Appearance:like first picture, except coloring is like 2nd pic.
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/MM35_gallery/MM35_PG81.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/v281/lisa_cyr32/th_Water_Dragon1.jpg
Color/Element: Water

Movie_Geek_
((cool I would like to know how you find all the pics you do because when I try I get nothing. laughing out loud ))

ScarletPheonix
just as Drancar came back and he and Elson were about to go to sleep Elson did hi usal scanning spell to make sure no one was close to them when he said"U guys the spell picked up to minds about three yards away from us!

Maleficus
Joka went around to each of the dragon owners and stole from each of there bags. "This should be enough. " He said, heading back to where he left Jr.

daisuke
((cool I would like to know how you find all the pics you do because when I try I get nothing. laughing out loud ))
( i luv google so much!
elf girl is what i used for the first one, moderste search thing on.

dragon of water, page 4 for 1 pic

water dragn page 1, 2 pic.)

Jacobleo
Jacob saw someone moveing and pulled out his sword who are you

Movie_Geek_
(( Google is not so kind to me))

Movie_Geek_
Joka went around to each of the dragon owners and stole from each of there bags. "This should be enough. " He said, heading back to where he left Jr.

Originally posted by ScarletPheonix
just as Drancar came back and he and Elson were about to go to sleep Elson did hi usal scanning spell to make sure no one was close to them when he said"U guys the spell picked up to minds about three yards away from us!

" I will go look around....most likely a bird or something."

Maleficus
Originally posted by Jacobleo
Jacob saw someone moveing and pulled out his sword who are you Joka moved faster to get Back to Jr., when he got back he told him to start running quietly.

tenshi_kitsune
Originally posted by daisuke
(sorry, wasn't on yesterday, party. glad i'm in time to grab a position.)

Name: Elva (yeah!!!!!!! teehee)
Race: elf/human mix (erm... is this okay?)
Weapon: staff with a long, slightly curved blade at each end, daggers
Appearance: except ears aren't so pointy
http://www.apsylus.com/art/original/dg.shtml
History: For now, just know that she was once a theif, and that she did not steal Nazgu's egg.

Name: Nazgu
Appearance:like first picture, except coloring is like 2nd pic.
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/MM35_gallery/MM35_PG81.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/v281/lisa_cyr32/th_Water_Dragon1.jpg
Color/Element: Water

((Elf/Human is just fine ^^ I like the dragon picture btw. It's purdyful! Welcome Rider number 9!!! We have 1 position left, I want Quincy to take it but he's not joining the fart-muncher *pouts*))

tenshi_kitsune
"You worry to much." said Kalsa. She had just come back from cleaning her plate at the stream. "Galzra is a dragon and more then able to look after himself." Kalsa understood Selena's feeling, she too had a deep connection to Drake and worried about his safety but hse so understood that Drake had looked after himself before he was her partner. " Even on top of everything he is with two other dragons, I wound not want to be the thing that messed with all of them.
Selena nodded and smiled. "I guess you're right. Why should I worry when I know Galzra is in good hands." She heard something, heavy panting. She whipped around to see someone stealing away their stuff. "Hey come back here!" Selena focused her thoats and eventually reached Galzra, calling out to him desperately through her mind. Galzra roared in rage as Selena raced to her pack. She gasped and tears came to her eyes. "MY MOTHER'S NECKLACE AND THE BREAD!!!! IT'S GONE!" Selena saw a shadow sweep over her and looked at Galzra as he followed the thief, making sure to land in front of the other dragon. Galzra arched his back and dug his talons into the ground, snarling a challenge at the other dragon.

Maleficus
Selena nodded and smiled. "I guess you're right. Why should I worry when I know Galzra is in good hands." She heard something, heavy panting. She whipped around to see someone stealing away their stuff. "Hey come back here!" Selena focused her thoats and eventually reached Galzra, calling out to him desperately through her mind. Galzra roared in rage as Selena raced to her pack. She gasped and tears came to her eyes. "MY MOTHER'S NECKLACE AND THE BREAD!!!! IT'S GONE!" Selena saw a shadow sweep over her and looked at Galzra as he followed the thief, making sure to land in front of the other dragon. Galzra arched his back and dug his talons into the ground, snarling a challenge at the other dragon. Joka stood in front of Jr. "Don't worry Jr. I won't let them hurt you." He said, pointing at a path they could take to escape.

Movie_Geek_
Kalsa ran to her own pach to see that a valuable dagger of her fathers was missing and her money pouch. Some there supplies where missing as well. she sent her thoughts to Drake at what was happening. * I am in the air with Galzra we will see if we can track the thief from the air. See if you can fallow his ground tracks.* Kalsa looked to the ground to see a man foot print in the soft ground. There where no there prints but there where fresh sines of the thief. " Selena, look! It will not take Long to find him come on.!"

ScarletPheonix
"Drancar wake up some 1 is stealing our stuff"

*WAT ,NOOOOOOOOO!*said Drancar then he hed of and stoped right next to Galzra to help

After Drancar went to help the other dragons he checked his pack and his potoin making kit was gone as well as the spell book his grandpa gave him

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by ScarletPheonix
"Ice-o Eracnor Tumorican"Said Elson as he casts that spell Ice grew around Jokas legs and he couldnt move "Drancar wake up some 1 is stealing our stuff"

*WAT ,NOOOOOOOOO!*said Drancar then he hed of and stoped right next to Galzra to help

(( Galzra and the other dragons are some where different and Jaka got away for now))

ScarletPheonix
~there i edited it but i thought we were all chasing after him~

TheQuincy
(okay. I finally came. Now I heard from Movie Geek that there can only be one of each dragon, which ones are taken?)

Movie_Geek_
((Fire, water, dark, lightning, earth are the only ones I think.))

ScarletPheonix
dark,grey,green,earth,water,wind and some others that i cant remeber

ScarletPheonix
"u guys wat r we going to do,i say we go after them so not all the pressure is on our dragons"said Elson

Jacobleo
i got jacked my money

TheQuincy
(so which ones can I pick?)

Maleficus
Joka ran along side Jr. "Don't worry, we can loose them. We always do." Joka assured.

Jr. sighed. "Father, why do we have to run like this. Why can't we just be like everyone else?" He asked, getting worried.

Joka shook his head. "You mean starving to death? Pleas don't worry, we just have to escape then we can eat." He said, signalling for Jr. to run one way and he will run another. "Meet me back at the knoll." He reminded.

ScarletPheonix
~anyone that u can think of that hasnt been picked!~

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by TheQuincy

Anything I guess that is not taken.

Kalsa took off fallowing the light trial the thief had left. Who ever had stolen their things was smart. He was doubling back on his trail and trying to hide his tracks. It was hard for her to fallow them. What she missed one of the there would see. "This guy must be really smart to think that he can get away or vary stupid to steal from the kingdoms dragon riders. " *Maybe both* said Drake *T his is odd...I see sine of a dragon from the air. They are easy to miss but no mistaking them. The thing is that they are lost in the forest. What ever dragon was there is trying to stay hidden.*

gamewarrior
Lawrence searched in his bag to see if he lost anything and after a few moments searching he came to a realization."MY SWORD!!! The thief stole my sword!" He said in explosive anger. Troy heard all the comotion and went back to Lawrence.*What happened here?* Troy asked Lawrence."A little thief stole my fathers sacred sword. The sword which was passed down from our family for generations. Troy we gotta get it back. He said.*Alright, get on my back.* Troy said and Lawrence jumped onto Troy's back and they flew towards were the others were also chasing thr robber and after a few moments caught up with them.

ScarletPheonix
"Hey u guys Drancar just said he could sense another dragon that he did not know how bout u guys"said Elson

tenshi_kitsune
Originally posted by TheQuincy
((Uhm... Red isnt taken yet. Like a red dragon. You could have a water dragon. I dont think that's been taken. Or Earth. Your dragon could be a lightning dragon or perhaps a shadow dragon, one that can control shadows and such things like that))

Selena felt tears roll down her cheeks. "My mother's necklace... gone..." She wiped her tears away with the back of her hand. Galzra flew over the lands, his keen eyes searching for the thief. He looked over at Drake and his eyes held his sorrow for letting the thief go. He felt horrible for losing Selena's necklace. It made him feel terrible inside. He was now desperate to get her things back. Galzra roared as he spotted the dragon and the other person. He dove down and his talons outstretched, ready to catch one of the bags the thief had stolen.

gamewarrior
((Uhm... Red isnt taken yet. Like a red dragon. You could have a water dragon. I dont think that's been taken. Or Earth. Your dragon could be a lightning dragon or perhaps a shadow dragon, one that can control shadows and such things like that))
The Lightning Dragon is already mine.

Lawrence spotted the thief and so did Troy and went closer. Lawrence took out his Longbow and arrow and was getting ready to shoot."Hey thief! If you dont awant this arrow on your head you better stop!." He said tying to warn the Thief.

tenshi_kitsune
((Oops! sorry!!!!! I didn't think it was taken))

Thunder Fox
(um may i join)

tenshi_kitsune
((Sure! ^^))

Thunder Fox
(cool)

daisuke

Selena felt tears roll down her cheeks. "My mother's necklace... gone..." She wiped her tears away with the back of her hand. Galzra flew over the lands, his keen eyes searching for the thief. He looked over at Drake and his eyes held his sorrow for letting the thief go. He felt horrible for losing Selena's necklace. It made him feel terrible inside. He was now desperate to get her things back. Galzra roared as he spotted the dragon and the other person. He dove down and his talons outstretched, ready to catch one of the bags the thief had stolen.
(Nazgu is water.)

Elva sat on the edge of the cliff, her legs dangling over the side. Before her lay the patchwork green blanket of a multitude of farms, and at its center, the rising towers of a great city. Behind her was a lake of crystal clear water and within that, her dragon and best friend, Nazgu.

Rising, Elva walked to the bank of the lake and sent a silent message to her partner. :: Nazgu, let's go. I wanna get to the city before dark. :: An answer returned to her. ~Must we. This is a nice place. Why not stay here?~ "Because I need food!" She stated aloud as a massive form erupted from the water. ~Fine, we go.~

Soon enough, both dragon and girl found themselves in the streets of the city. "Hey thief! If you don't want this arrow on your head you better stop!." A man ran out in front of Elva so suddenly that she ran into him. "Watch it, willya?" she said looking up at him. Sensing Elva's tenseness, Nazgu growled at the man, and hovered protectively behind his bond.

gamewarrior
Originally posted by daisuke
(Nazgu is water.)

Elva sat on the edge of the cliff, her legs dangling over the side. Before her lay the patchwork green blanket of a multitude of farms, and at its center, the rising towers of a great city. Behind her was a lake of crystal clear water and within that, her dragon and best friend, Nazgu.

Rising, Elva walked to the bank of the lake and sent a silent message to her partner. :: Nazgu, let's go. I wanna get to the city before dark. :: An answer returned to her. ~Must we. This is a nice place. Why not stay here?~ "Because I need food!" She stated aloud as a massive form erupted from the water. ~Fine, we go.~

Soon enough, both dragon and girl found themselves in the streets of the city. "Hey thief! If you don't want this arrow on your head you better stop!." A man ran out in front of Elva so suddenly that she ran into him. "Watch it, willya?" she said looking up at him. Sensing Elva's tenseness, Nazgu growled at the man, and hovered protectively behind his bond.
Im not walking Im being carried by my Dragon and were flying towards a theif. Were also not in a city were in a forest.

Maleficus
Joka kept running ignoring the threats from his pursuers. "I've heard better threats from my grandmother." He said, sliding under a log. He watched the dragons fly over him then took off in the other direction, the way he sent Jr. He turned around and made a few rude gestures at the dragons. "Ha! You fools will never be fast enough to catch me."

gamewarrior
Lawrence was quite frustrated and angry at the theif before but now it was too much."You think you can run fast enough boy cuz you better for your lookin at the best archer youll ever see." He said then Lawrence aimed at the thief eyes as steady as a rock. Lawrence fired the arrow and it flew towards the thief like a blast of lightning both quick and deadly. But Lawrence intention was not to kill the boy but stop him and sure enough the arrow hit the ground infront of the thief and the robber tripped on the arrow and fell head first to the ground . Lawrence took two more arrows and shot them at the sides of the thiefs shirt making the him stuck on the ground and the arrows didnt even put a scratch on him.*Nice shot Lawrence* Troy said in amazement. "Like I said the best there is." Lawrence said proudly then holstered his bow. Troy flew towards the stuck thief.

Movie_Geek_

Selena felt tears roll down her cheeks. "My mother's necklace... gone..." She wiped her tears away with the back of her hand. Galzra flew over the lands, his keen eyes searching for the thief. He looked over at Drake and his eyes held his sorrow for letting the thief go. He felt horrible for losing Selena's necklace. It made him feel terrible inside. He was now desperate to get her things back. Galzra roared as he spotted the dragon and the other person. He dove down and his talons outstretched, ready to catch one of the bags the thief had stolen. (( I have a earth dragon. The red dragon was the first taken. ))

Kalsa took after the thief. " I would not be rude to my dragon if I where you. " Drake took a dive at the guy, he was able to get out of the way by inches but it had slowed him down so that he was in Kalsa's and the others site. " Stop! You will mot get much farther1"

Maleficus
Joka noticed that he had just been stuck to the ground. "Well this is a big mess of stink beetles." He said, pulling out his dagger and cutting of the parts of his shirt that were stuck. He waited for the man who shot at him to get closer. Then, when he was close enough, Joka jumped up and punched him in the nose. "Sorry, I had to do all of this sir, but me and Jr. need to eat too." He said, running off into the woods.

Maleficus
(( I have a earth dragon. The red dragon was the first taken. ))

Kalsa took after the thief. " I would not be rude to my dragon if I where you. " Drake took a dive at the guy, he was able to get out of the way by inches but it had slowed him down so that he was in Kalsa's and the others site. " Stop! You will mot get much farther1" Joka thumbed his nose. "I beg to differ." He said, diving through a hollowed out stump leading to another path. Joka kept running and making rude hand gestures.

gamewarrior
After the robbers face punch on Lawrence Troy went back upward to avoid further painful encounters.Lawrence held his nose in pain but it only made him more angry."Why you little whelp! Im gonna break you hand for that!"He yelled in anger.*Lawrence calm down we cant hurt him hes just a confused child*He said trying to calm Lawrence down."Child or not that still hurt and he did steal our stuff. Lets just catch up to the boy and get our stuff back." He said then Troy began to fly faster to catch up with the boy.

Maleficus
Joka was looking over the stuff he swiped from the dragon riders. "This stuff might not fetch much money, but it should keep our bellies full for at least a week." He said, inspecting every piece closely. Then he saw a shadow above him, he looked up to see the dragon of the man who shot at him. "Time to go." He said, taking off into the woods.

gamewarrior
"That thief has to be here somewhere. Can you catch a scent Troy?" He said then tried to look around for the thief.* Yhea, I have his scent and It seems like his somewhere... over there!* he said as he points to a fast moving shadow below them. Troy begins to descend to towards the thief but the thick trees made it hard to see clearly and was making it difficult to catch the robber. They had to wait until the robber could get to a wide clearing.

Maleficus
Joka kept running, hoping that he could actually get away. "Don't worry Jr. we'll be eating tonight." He whispered, trying to remember how to get back to town. He made a wide U turn and doubled back to make sure he wasn't being followed. "Who knows, maybe I can pay them back someday." He said, looking at a map to find his way to a pawn shop.

CaptainBen
Ben and Bloodwing appeared in front of the theif.
"hand me the thing you have stolen"said Ben
Bloodwing barred his teeth. "if you dont hand it over ill feed him his favorite meal" said Ben

Maleficus
Joka kept running and slid under the dragon that just landed in front of him. "Not interested." He said, making a rude gesture at Ben as he disappeared into the wood once again.

CaptainBen
"bloodwing burn this forest down and the tear the boy apart" Ben said as he fired a fire ball at the theif

Maleficus
Joka ducked under the fire ball as it shot past him and hit a tree. He kept running, avoiding the falling trees and burning grass. "Hey, are you mad? You can't just burn down the whole forest. What about the animals living here." He yelled back as he ran.

CaptainBen
"it doesnt matter because there are earth dragons back there." Ben yelled. "bloodwing im tired of chasing him grab him"
Bloodwing jumped up started flapping and flew over the tief and grabbed him.
" Return the things or be killed" Bloodwing roared

Maleficus
(How did you catch me? I'm in the thick of the forest.)

Joka pulled his dagger out of it sheath and stabbed it into the dragons claw. Causing it to drop him. "Jr. I might need some help over here." He thought, hoping Jr would hear him. Joka took of again. "Sorry mate, me and Jr. need this more than you." He shouted as he ran.

CaptainBen
~the dragon was burning the forest and that kinge woudnt be able to go through his skin~

Movie_Geek_
Kalsa walked up behind Ben. " What the hell to you think you are doing!" Kalsa looked to the to Elva and Nazgu. " You guys thinks you van put that out Nagu is a water dragon. Pulse I think we need to stop running after this guy. I think I know where he is going and we can beat him there if we ride are dragons."

CaptainBen
Ben glared at Kalsa.

Maleficus
Joka kept running, jumping over stumps and sliding under fallen branches. He met Jr. at the knoll and hopped on his back. "Let's go!" He shouted urgently.

Jr. took them back to town as fast as he could. "Father, are you sure you lost them?" He asked, looking back sceptically.

Joka put up one hand to hush Jr. "Pleas, I think I'd know if I was followed." He said confidently. "But just in case, run faster."

Movie_Geek_
"You can be mad if you like but he is a thief, which means he has to go to the town to pawn are things. Mose after that the guy made his tung slip a few times.....He wants to get food. It will be easier to get him in the town where we can use are dragons and not be trapped by the forest." She called to Drake and he landded for her she got in the saddle and took off.

Maleficus
Joka and Jr. ran into the city and toward the pawn shop. "Ha! See Jr., I told you we would be alright." He said, jumping down and heading toward the door.

Jr. grabbed Joka by the collar of his shirt. "Wait a minuet father. Are you sure you want to do this? You said you would give up your life of crime."

Joka looked down at the ground. "I know, I'm sorry Jr. I just don't know how to support us any other way. Besides, we already have the stuff. We should just get rid of it and be free of this whole mess."

Jr. shook his head. "What if we give it all back? Can't we just explain everything to them?"

Joka began to panic. "Are you kidding? If we go back they'll kill us both. We have to sell this stuff quick and run."

Joka and Jr. continued to argue and draw a crowd.

CaptainBen
"Ben she is right" Bloodwing said.
"sorry my old friend, you two are right. Its been too long since he have fought." Ben said as he got off bloodwing.

Maleficus
(Later peoples. I'm going trick or treating.)

daisuke
Originally posted by gamewarrior
Im not walking Im being carried by my Dragon and were flying towards a theif. Were also not in a city were in a forest.

(er.... sorry, don't read my post then......)

daisuke
Kalsa walked up behind Ben. " What the hell to you think you are doing!" Kalsa looked to the to Elva and Nazgu. " You guys thinks you van put that out Nagu is a water dragon. Pulse I think we need to stop running after this guy. I think I know where he is going and we can beat him there if we ride are dragons."
"Sure," Kai looked confused about how this girl knew her. "Nazgu, would you?"
~It would be my pleasure.~
Jumping on to Nazgu's back rider and dragon flew into the air. Once above the tree tops, Nazgu opened his mouth and a massive stream of water poured out of it to quel the fire. As steam rose from the canopy, they landed and rejoined the strangers.

Movie_Geek_
(( Sorry I thought you where jumping in like you had been part of the group. We are dragon riders that where all friends and I think we all work for a kingdom.:P ))

"That you my names is Kalsa." They whee walking up a street toward the pawn shop.

Maleficus
Joka looked around at the crowd. "Jr. could we take this somewhere more private? We're drawing a crowd."

Jr. shook his head. "No let them see you repent."

ScarletPheonix
Elson and Drancar were just above the city flying with most of the rst behide when he saw a dragon and some1 riding it with a big sack with them so u cast a spell to freeze time around those two and said"that'll teach em"

Maleficus
(Wait, slow down Scarlet. I'm already in the city. Me and Jr are arguing over what we should do next. There is no need to do anything drastic.)

diabloprimeevil
Name:nilithak
Race: human/necromancer
Weapon: cindquees (very long curvy edged dagger)
Appearance:6ft skin pale eyes black hair silver long (down his back to his knees) full lenth leather coat black plate boots and black dragon scale top and pants.
History:he is a necromancer from the deep jungle of kurast he rides a dark silver dragon called zellos (dragon type fang dragon i think) knows nothing of his past wants to find out he just woke one day in the dragons lair and couldent remember any thing so him and his dragon set out to find out stuff.http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/mof_gallery/monfaepg42.jpg

diabloprimeevil
sees the smoke and flys down to investagate "what the hell is going on"

Movie_Geek_
(( There is already a siler dragon and what smoke? ))

Maleficus
Joka and Jr. kept arguing. "Pleas Jr., can we go inside? We do need food, and if we sell all of this we can get it."

Jr. reached down to take the bag of stolen goods. "Father, there has to be another way."

Movie_Geek_
Kalsa had made it to the middle of town and was not to far from the pawn shop when she saw a large group of people watching something. She took to be a street entertainer or something but was surprised to see the thief auguring with , of all things, a dragon. "Well this is interesting." She relayed her thoughts to Drake. If there was a dragon to consider she would need him close just in case. * Just be careful Kalsa. If the dragon trys to go at you there it will be hard to stop him in a crowd of people.* " Do not worry I will be fine. " Kalsa took position to try and captor the guy. Selena slid a little farther down to try and cut off his exit if he tryed to run and Lawrance had taken his place as well.

Maleficus
Joka and Jr. were both tugging on the bag of valuables. "Jr. please, I only did this so that I could make sure you were fed. I mean, look at you, you're as big as a house."

Jr. gently pulled on the bag, trying not to hurt Joka. "Father, there are other ways to make money. Honest ways."

tenshi_kitsune
Originally posted by diabloprimeevil
Name:nilithak
Race: human/necromancer
Weapon: cindquees (very long curvy edged dagger)
Appearance:6ft skin pale eyes black hair silver long (down his back to his knees) full lenth leather coat black plate boots and black dragon scale top and pants.
History:he is a necromancer from the deep jungle of kurast he rides a dark silver dragon called zellos (dragon type fang dragon i think) knows nothing of his past wants to find out he just woke one day in the dragons lair and couldent remember any thing so him and his dragon set out to find out stuff.http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/mof_gallery/monfaepg42.jpg

((Yeah MG is right, yours could be a metal dragon or perhaps a spike dragon or like a sword-tailed dragon. Hm... i'm trying to think of an element. A death dragon might be a good one))

Movie_Geek_
((Yeah MG is right, yours could be a metal dragon or perhaps a spike dragon or like a sword-tailed dragon. Hm... i'm trying to think of an element. A death dragon might be a good one))

(( i do not think light has been taken. Ice is still open too. ))

Joka and Jr. were both tugging on the bag of valuables. "Jr. please, I only did this so that I could make sure you were fed. I mean, look at you, you're as big as a house."

Jr. gently pulled on the bag, trying not to hurt Joka. "Father, there are other ways to make money. Honest ways."

Kalsa was about to jump the the thief. She nodded to Selena to make sure she and the others where ready.

Maleficus
Joka pulled the bag away from Jr. and pulled away from his claws. "I've heard enough of this. We are going to sell these things and get some food. We will have enough money for a while, during that time I'll get an honest job. I promise." He said, straightening his clothing.

Jr. frowned at him. "This is what you said last time. Do you swear it for real this time."

Joka smiled at Jr. "This time, I swear it for real." He said, truthfully. He turned to go into the pawn shop and bumped into someone. "I'm sorry." He mumbled, stepping back to get a better look at them. When he saw that it was one of the people he had stolen form he let out a short gasp. "Oops." He whispered, stepping back slowly.

tenshi_kitsune
Selena was still crying when a soft nose rubbed her back. She turned to see Galzra. He took the tip of his tail and wiped away her tears. She sniffled and rubbed her eyes. He nuzzled her gently, and slowly began to nudge her to her feet. He crouched down low and she hopped onto his back, clutching his neck gently. Galzra made sure she was on tight before flying off the ground and into the air. He looked over the forest and spotted a fire. With a jump of his heart Galzra pondered going down there but Selena was already in a fragile state after the shock of losing her mother's necklace. He dared not risk her further. He soared through the air until they reached a small village. Galzra landed saftely out of sight from the town and hid in the shadows of the trees. Selena looked at the village and sighed, sliding off of Galzra's back. "I wont be long, Galzra. Be good while I'm gone ok? and please stay hidden. If I lose you too I... I dont know what i'll do." She gave his nose a soft kiss before walking into the town. She spotted someone who looked familiar. She gasped as she realized it was the thief. Selena walked up to him, and tapped him on the shoulder. With a friendly smile she said, "Excuse me, but if you truly wish for a meal so badly, i'd be honored to cook for you." She bowed her head and grinned warmly, hoping that in return he'd return her necklace.

Maleficus
Joka looked at Selena with a shocked silence. "Are... Are you sure?" He asked, looking back at Jr., then back at Selena. "You would do that for me?"

tenshi_kitsune
Selena nodded again with an even brighter face lighting up. "Of course! If you truly need food, I would love to help you." She rummaged around in her pack that hung on her shoulder. Selena took out a piece of deer meat she had salvaged from the carcass and gave the piece to the stranger's dragon. "He's a handsome one. What's his name?" She patted Jr's nose softly. Selena turned back to Joka and laughed. "I'm afraid we haven't been introduced. I'm Selena. What's your name?"

Maleficus
Joka took the deer meat carefully, as though he had just been handed a priceless gem. "I'm... Joka." He said, quietly. He felt very embarrassed, he didn't know he was stealing from such a nice person. "Umm, he's Joka too. That is, I gave him my name. I just call him Jr."

Jr. smiled a Selena. "She isn't like most of the other people you've stolen from, Father." He said happily as Selena patted his nose.

Joka looked down at his feet, feeling ashamed. He held up the bag of valuables. "I'm sorry if I put you through a lot of trouble." He said, setting the bag at Selena's feet carefully. "Please, take it back. I'll find another way to keep Jr. fed."

tenshi_kitsune
Selena felt a wave of relief wash over her at getting the things back. She also felt very awful. They had only done what they did to be fed. She smiled, all the more reason to help. She gave Jr. another pat on the nose before smiling back at Joka. "It's a pleasure to meet you Joka, and you as well Joka Jr." She smiled and blinked as Joka mentioned his problem feeding his dragon. "Oh! If your dragon needs food, I can help you with that as well." She gave a high pitched whistle and slowly Galzra came out of the forest. He stayed hidden in the shadows but just close enough to hear and watch Selena. "That's my dragon Galzra. He'll hunt for your dragon and teach him how to hunt. Wont you Galzra?" Galzra wasn't too fond of the idea of babysitting a younger dragon but he nodded, knowing it would make Selena happy. Selena smiled, showing her gratitude that he had so easily gone along with her request. She dug around in the bag for awhile and her face lit up like the sun as she took out a necklace from the pack. She put it on and a saphire gem rested at her chest. "Thank you for returning this to me. My mother gave it to me when I was very young and I would've been quite lost without it. It's the last thing I have of her." She smiled and heaved the pack over her shoulder. "Well follow me and we'll have both your stomachs filled so big you'll have to waddle to get around." She smiled and walked towards Galzra.

Maleficus
Joka followed Selena closely, he turned around and signaled for Jr. to follow. He walked next to Selena. "I'm not sure how to thank you... I'm not sure I can." He said, taking a bite of the deer meat.

tenshi_kitsune
Selena turned to face Joka and said in a warm tone, "You already have. You've returned the necklace and other items. That is thanks enough." She smiled yet again and walked up to Galzra. He snorted as he spotted the other dragon but Selena patted his head and he calmed down, sniffing the dragon a bit before blowing smoke from his nose in a greeting that was a common habit of Galzra's. He looked back at Selena as she put the materials on his back and then mounted him. "would you care for a ride? Or will you go on your own dragon?" Galzra sniffed Joka carefully, making sure he wasn't a threat to Selena before turning his head to gaze up at her. "Oh, by the way, this brute is Galzra. He's friendly but i'm afraid he doesn't talk. He never learned how or something prevented him from doing so."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>