z0h mi f*xx!ng g0d! I ROCK!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

overlord
oH MI god! My messages are left behind on the internet, I make a difference in this world! People respond to me, I manipulate the whole world! OH MY GOD!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! I ROCK!!
eek! Happy Dance eek! Happy Dance eek! Happy Dance

§P0oONY
no expression

Prince Nauj
What the f**k?

Neo_Version 7
big grin

*Natalie~Luver*

overlord
eer

RagingSilent
confused

Barker
Originally posted by overlord
oH MI god! My messages are left behind on the internet, I make a difference in this world! People respond to me, I manipulate the whole world! OH MY GOD!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! I ROCK!!
eek! Happy Dance eek! Happy Dance eek! Happy Dance
attentionwhore

overlord
jawdrop WTF? Nobody likes me???

jOHN_Anderton
waste of space

Prince Nauj
jawdrop WTF? Nobody likes me???
N!gga Please

Mantis
... Have you been taking your medication?

jOHN_Anderton
why do i hv this feeling 90% of the people here are on meds, legal or illegal, of all varieties?

overlord
This is my self pretty thread.
It is very important for me.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by Mantis
... Have you been taking your medication?
Originally posted by jOHN_Anderton
why do i hv this feeling 90% of the people here are on meds, legal or illegal, of all varieties?

evil face

Clovie
yes, you do

*calls ambulance*

wtf

Mantis
I voted chair! eek!

jOHN_Anderton
"self pretty" ??? lol.

i rest my case and shall avoid you like the plague for the rest of my waste of time in this stupid web forum.

p.s. any idiot that uses jarjar binky bob or whatever the fk that stupid character was, as part of their signature, has got to be mentally retarded.

Barker
Originally posted by jOHN_Anderton
"self pretty" ??? lol.

i rest my case and shall avoid you like the plague for the rest of my waste of time in this stupid web forum.

p.s. any idiot that uses jarjar binky bob or whatever the fk that stupid character was, as part of their signature, has got to be mentally retarded.
Are you Gone? eek!

Also, Be Nice, That Sig, I think that Sig is supposed to be an homage to you.

lil bitchiness
This is my self pretty thread.
It is very important for me.

no2 self pitty threads are not allowed.

Also jOHN_Anderton, please do not pick fights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.