Who was scarier: Batman or Scarecrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok both these guys use fear as their weapon and oppress it upon their opponents as an advantage....so.....
who do yall think was more scarier and who was more scared of either one, the criminals who feared batman, or crane's paitients who felt the torment of scarecrow?......

IMO scarecrow was waay scarier, but still, batman was and always will be more badass big grin

NoFate007
At the end when everyone was induced, Batman. Little kids were crying in the theatre when I saw it cause he was flying with the red eyes and such. Awesome scene.

braz
^Lmao! are you serious??!! that is awesome....lol not really thats crazy though holyshyt...kids were crying??!! hahahahahaha dayyyyum, yea batman is pretty ill if i say so myselfcool lol nah, that was a cool part, but still when i first saw scarecrow, that was it for me...that was enough....but idunno, maybe batman would've been scarier if we would have saw him under the eyes of the hallucinogen before they showed scarecrow, cuz when they showed scarecrow, it just kinda spoiled it for the scariness of batman cuz then it was already expected and predictable.....idunno thought, cuz that 1 part where batman interrogates crane was freakin sweet....wink

peejay88
Originally posted by braz
^Lmao! are you serious??!! that is awesome....lol not really thats crazy though holyshyt...kids were crying??!! hahahahahaha dayyyyum, yea batman is pretty ill if i say so myselfcool lol nah, that was a cool part, but still when i first saw scarecrow, that was it for me...that was enough....but idunno, maybe batman would've been scarier if we would have saw him under the eyes of the hallucinogen before they showed scarecrow, cuz when they showed scarecrow, it just kinda spoiled it for the scariness of batman cuz then it was already expected and predictable.....idunno thought, cuz that 1 part where batman interrogates crane was freakin sweet....wink

The scariest was definately Batman when he interrogated Crane, reminded me of the penguin with all that black crap comin outta his mouth. Very cool

Silverstein
Originally posted by NoFate007
At the end when everyone was induced, Batman. Little kids were crying in the theatre when I saw it cause he was flying with the red eyes and such. Awesome scene.

serves those little kids right! laughing I definately hope Nolan doesnt turn the dark tone of Batman down in the sequel...like spiderman.(no one is gonna be scared by a goblin looking like that)

b-dan
there both pritty freaky

DarkAge
I liked Crane's horseback scene. Fantastic. "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

DarthLazious
None of them but I did love the movie.

TMACalicious
I'd say Batman was scarier. Scarecrow had to spray that hallucinogen to get them all scared and stuff. Batman could induce fear into his opponents without the use of any hallucinogen.

sevenman
BATMAN

Mr Parker
oh I thought the thread title was meant to say who was scarier to look at when they had to look at them after being sprayed,that being the case,it was a toss up I would say.

Red Superfly
When Batman gave Crane some of his own medicine, that sent shivers up my spine. Too. F**king. Cool.

Scarecrow only truly because full-on Scarecrow by the end, anyway.

I hope Scarecrow comes back.

Ultimate Hulk43
I say Batman when he was interrogating Crane. cool

Etrigan
I'd say Crane without his mask. Those creepy eyes... pale skin... brr...

But seriously, Bats interrogating Crane. That was just plain cool.

exanda kane
Originally posted by Etrigan
I'd say Crane without his mask. Those creepy eyes... pale skin... brr...

But seriously, Bats interrogating Crane. That was just plain cool.

Oh a think Cillian Murphy will be very happy with that rolling on floor laughing

Batman definetly. Yet was I the only one who was disturbed by Batman attacking the smugglers at the docks. The way he trapped them in his wings like some weird creature and them took off again was great.

Ultimate Hulk43
Cillain said he's returning for another movie but not in the second movie,maybe in the third.

braz
Originally posted by exanda kane
Oh a think Cillian Murphy will be very happy with that rolling on floor laughing

Batman definetly. Yet was I the only one who was disturbed by Batman attacking the smugglers at the docks. The way he trapped them in his wings like some weird creature and them took off again was great.

lol yea i loved how he did that just like sucked them into the darkness, like when he picked up gordon at arkham, saved rachel and that little kid and knocked out Zhas, and trapped that guy that goes "Where are you?!"....
Here..."ahhhhhhh"
hahaha so dope

exanda kane
That bit was great. It totally reformed the Batman character from Burtons (although fun) incredibly goofy interpretation of Batman into the Dark knight he should be.

WrathfulDwarf
Batman will always be more intimidating image than the scarecrow. The Scarecrow is just plain weird and looney.

Jokerinthedeck
The Scarecrow was by far the creepiest, with and without the mask, but Batman will always be the scariest and most intimidating, especially to the criminals he fights, who don't necessarily know he's a good guy.

Gregory
That was great; it felt like a horror movie, except that the "monster" was the good guy.

Cascador
Scarecrow was more scary, but when Batman used the drug himself he was pretty scary...well not for me but I guess for younger watchers lol

Rafkins_Warning
Scarecrow wasn't scary... ever, for me anyway.

Batman on the other hand had several moments of scariness... when he's gassed Crane and has all that black dripping from his face, and then in the Narrows with the red eyes and mouth... SCARY!

The only time Scarecrow is visually kickass is on the horse, and even then it's the horse that's cool looking, he's just along for the ride.

Knightfall93
Batman uses skill to scare the scum, Crane uses a cheat formula that was actually made by Ra's Al Ghul, so Bats is THE KING OF FEAR!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.