The Paola Hallowe'en Poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fever red
As most of you do not know (but maybe you should), Paola is a guest in the luxury suite at my home in "Pigsville" (this picturesque urban valley features a rendering factory and a chemical plant).

Fine, she's chained in my basement. Let's not mince words when flesh is available.

Over the months, our exchanges have matured to the point of a mutual affection. I don't think it's presumptous now to suggest that I feel towards Paola as you might for one of your "pets," or possibly as you did for a childhood doll (or would have, were it living, and still a helpless toy). In short, I adore the thing. I cherish Paola.

And as my living doll, it is necessary that I dress her for Hallowe'en. Normally she is clothed and warmed by the tattered rags of a wedding dress. However, this holiday begs a festive departure from the norm. Begging stimulates me, and so I have come up with 3 costume concepts.

You may participate in the fun by voting for your favorite.

1- Inspired by a report in News of the Wierd- (a summary of the fifty-some disorderly conduct tickets visited on an old man who gardened au natural). This is the "Nudist Doing Yard Work" Poala. Our lovely mod will accessorize with a child's toy rake. She will be costumed in leaves, lavishly applied to her naughty bits with double-sided duct tape. The fun will be largely in the removal.

2- "Living Dead Girl" Paola. Simple and classic. The only supplies are a steel slab and a cooling blanket. She'll lay under the blanket until she reaches a temperature pleasing to me.

3- "Little Red Riding Hood" Poala. Also minimalist. We'll use a red leather bondage mask. Oh, and a wolf mask- but that's for me.

Well, vote promptly. Hallowe'en is at hand!

Suggestions are welcome. Costume suggestions. Suggestions that I turn myself in to police or consult a psychiatrist (especially if you express the hope that I consult Lector) really bore me. And then I'll only need to exploit Paola more mercilessly for my entertainment.

Mr Parker
I may be wrong,but I dont think Paola is going to be crazy about this thread.

fever red
I like how you're the only one willing to risk any association with it! Heheheh.

Mr Parker
Yeah that is pretty odd how I was the only one to post.I put in my vote there as others did but Im not about to make any comments about it though.

fever red
It's a darned shame, it is. People lack a holiday spirit.

edited to add: Of course, Paola's the one who really suffers.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I may be wrong,but I dont think Paola is going to be crazy about this thread.

You stole my post! eek!

DBZ MAN
who the hell is poala? it seems she's moderator but thats all i know

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
who the hell is poala? it seems she's moderator but thats all i know

laughing

She's a mod, that's all. And some people (*cough*fever red*cough*) like to suck up to mods. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DBZ MAN
lol aha i got ya shifty

fever red
Ah, can you blame me? They have such power, they're gorgeous, and their mystical abilities enable them to fly (my best friend's cousin's girlfriend swears she knew a mod who could levitate).

DBZ MAN
i used to a mod on a forum so yeah, i could kill a yack from 200 yards. but now i lost the power so i can't beer

Symbiotica
...I'm voting for Nude LawnCare Attendant, myself. evil face If she's dead, you can't inflict any suffering & what fun would that be?! Plus it's a bit nippy outside now, and that adds to the fun.

Now as to whether or not you'll allow her footwear during all this, that's your decision.

fever red
well- nudist, so NO.

Besides, you haven't any idea how lovely her feet are.

Ultimate Hulk43
So,have YOU seen her feet. laughing

fever red
Not lately. I think I misplaced some of the parts; possibly I put the wrong trash bags out by the curb last week... Oh, wait, we're talking about Paola, not Miss Hilton.

RAGE17
dude you are ****en sick....get a life...

doctorstrongbad
What is everybody going to dress up for Halloween? BTW everybody Hurricane Wilma was gay, just got my power back.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by RAGE17

Who?Me or fever?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by fever red
As most of you do not know (but maybe you should), Paola is a guest in the luxury suite at my home in "Pigsville" (this picturesque urban valley features a rendering factory and a chemical plant).

Fine, she's chained in my basement. Let's not mince words when flesh is available.

Over the months, our exchanges have matured to the point of a mutual affection. I don't think it's presumptous now to suggest that I feel towards Paola as you might for one of your "pets," or possibly as you did for a childhood doll (or would have, were it living, and still a helpless toy). In short, I adore the thing. I cherish Paola.

And as my living doll, it is necessary that I dress her for Hallowe'en. Normally she is clothed and warmed by the tattered rags of a wedding dress. However, this holiday begs a festive departure from the norm. Begging stimulates me, and so I have come up with 3 costume concepts.

You may participate in the fun by voting for your favorite.

1- Inspired by a report in News of the Wierd- (a summary of the fifty-some disorderly conduct tickets visited on an old man who gardened au natural). This is the "Nudist Doing Yard Work" Poala. Our lovely mod will accessorize with a child's toy rake. She will be costumed in leaves, lavishly applied to her naughty bits with double-sided duct tape. The fun will be largely in the removal.

2- "Living Dead Girl" Paola. Simple and classic. The only supplies are a steel slab and a cooling blanket. She'll lay under the blanket until she reaches a temperature pleasing to me.

3- "Little Red Riding Hood" Poala. Also minimalist. We'll use a red leather bondage mask. Oh, and a wolf mask- but that's for me.

Well, vote promptly. Hallowe'en is at hand!

Suggestions are welcome. Costume suggestions. Suggestions that I turn myself in to police or consult a psychiatrist (especially if you express the hope that I consult Lector) really bore me. And then I'll only need to exploit Paola more mercilessly for my entertainment.

sick

TwisterGameX
Waits for the thread to get closed. Happy Dance

Symbiotica
Evidently we have more than a few here who are unable to recognize a joke when they see one.

To all such humorless, overly-moral types I say: get bent. And don't give me that innocent "O, I never have a sexual thought in my life, and this is an example of SINFUL EEEEEE-VIL!" Bah, everyone knows better. Now go back to sneaking peeks at Dad's issue of Maxim in the bathroom with the door locked, you wankers. You know who you are.

In fact I want to deliver the lot of you to Fever, so she can do as she likes with you. I warn you she is a tough taskmaster...

Paris Hilton + a fresh box of Hefty Lawn bags = eternal happiness:
~n.

RAGE17
Originally posted by RAGE17

the dude that made this thread

Paola
Living Dead Girl, please droolio

willRules
lol

Arahan
What is a Paola?

DBZ MAN
lol, its a person who has supernatrual powers cos its a mod raver

Arahan
hmm, interesting. i want a paola too. Where can i get one?

TwisterGameX
K Mart

DBZ MAN
lol i love where this is going beer

Maestro
I voted "Nudist Doing Yard Work" sounded like the only logical option for such a situation dev.

fever red
Originally posted by Paola
Living Dead Girl, please droolio

Naughty Paola! You should know I won't let you use either your god-like mod powers or your delicious begging to supercede the rigorous scientific nature of this poll.

Nudist won! (you can be Living Dead Girl the other 364 days of the year, or as long as your body can survive the temperature manipulations. And the rest of the manipulations!)

Arahan
Cool, didnt know that you can get a Nude Paola, is this also in the K Mart?

fever red
Actually, no. You're both thinking of the Martha Stewart blow-up doll.

Originally posted by Symbiotica
Evidently we have more than a few here who are unable to recognize a joke when they see one.

To all such humorless, overly-moral types I say: get bent.

In fact I want to deliver the lot of you to Fever, so she can do as she likes with you.

Please don't. I don't want them; how about you take them?

Originally posted by Symbiotica

Paris Hilton + a fresh box of Hefty Lawn bags = eternal happiness:
~n.

Had to be done. I thought I would find her of some interest, but she was so insipid, so bloodless (well, figuratively). As it turned out, not even my dog would touch her, so I had to turn to other methods of disposal.

Well, Paola, Hallowe'en is over and we've had our fun. It's time to give all the kids what they've been waiting for: the closing of this thread! You oughta ban me as well; we wouldnt want to confound their expectations, would we? eek!

DBZ MAN
is there i pic of a naked poala? sounds like a parrot laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.