whats your most valuable comic book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Family_guy725
sorry if this has been made before i was just curious so post the most valuable one and what it is aboutmine is captain america #241 where he fights the punisher

Mindship
Very first crossover: Superman vs Spiderman, still in mint condition.

Family_guy725
cool mine is too it's worth 250 dollars i think

Next Venom_girl
As far ad I know it's Ultimate Spider-man #30 Origins. It's still in great condition and I've seen it being sold for $50. I have some older ones. Spider-man Identity Crisis and The Death of Nate Grey but I'm not sure what they're worth if anything...

Pointinel
i dunno....

guessing, id say, the entire dark phoenix arc since each issue cost about $30, so all in all it's about $200

i really hoped X-Men 1 (CC/Lee) would skyrocket someday... last time i checked they were selling it at 3$

Adam Warlock
Amazing Spiderman #14 1964. The first appearance of Green Goblin. There's also a cameo of the Hulk in that comic. Mint, bagged, and boarded. It's gotta be worth a few hundred dollars.

The Ion
That issue of Spider-Man is worth a few thousand.

Mine is a copy of Showcase #4 though it's not exactly in mint condition. erm

ScarletSpider
http://www.marvelmasterworks.com/xmen/xm094.html

I'd say mine's worth about 200/250 or so. It's in fine condition, but I've seen better.

Jimmy Buggs
Originally posted by The Ion
That issue of Spider-Man is worth a few thousand.

Mine is a copy of Showcase #4 though it's not exactly in mint condition. erm

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing 200 at the most

The Ion
I've seen it go for $3,500 on auction sites. Maybe those people got jipped? erm

snoopdogg
My top two are FF #48 CGC graded 9.0.(First Norrin Radd)

Close second is Hulk #181 CGC graded 9.0 also.(First Wolverine)

Then I have a CGC graded 6.5 Giant Size X-men #1. (First Storn, Nightcrawler and Colossus)

Then I have three copies of Tomb Of Dracula #10(First Blade) One graded 8.5 and aother graded 7.5. The third copy is not graded.

Plus I have the entire Volume 1 run of Silver Surfer 1-18. Those are worth some cash.

My oldest X-men comic is #5 and 6.

I also have a very nice copy of Iron Fist #14(First Sabretooth).

armandovalles
i dunno how much it's worth exactly but i have the both the House of M #1 Variant and New Avengers #2 Variant both in 9.8 graded.

Whurlysplat
Giant Size Xmen 1 first edition
Sandman 1
Hellblazer 1
Miracleman entire run and all trades
2000AD UK 1 - 120
probably

8bitChris
My boss got donated a long box full of comics to distribute to kids. (I work at a Boys and Girls Club.)

He gave them out yesterday at our annual Haunted House thing. There was some old X-men comics I was tempted to take but decided against. It was a mostly DC box anyway and didn't have anything new in it.

I saw about 5 or 6 Miracle Man comics in it. Those go for a lot of money?

Funny, when I saw them I thought of Whurly :P.

Jimmy Buggs
comics arent worth half of what they were in the early 90s. Most of my comics arent worth the paper they are printed on. generic collectable BS

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by 8bitChris
My boss got donated a long box full of comics to distribute to kids. (I work at a Boys and Girls Club.)

He gave them out yesterday at our annual Haunted House thing. There was some old X-men comics I was tempted to take but decided against. It was a mostly DC box anyway and didn't have anything new in it.

I saw about 5 or 6 Miracle Man comics in it. Those go for a lot of money?

Funny, when I saw them I thought of Whurly :P.

yup they are worth mnoney because they had a small print run and copyring stops them being published in any form.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MIRACLEMAN-15-Alan-Moore- VFN_W0QQitemZ6571674078QQcategoryZ77QQrdZ1QQcmdZVi
ewItem

check it smile

jrodslam
Is there a site somewhere on the internet where we can see how much comics are worth?

Some of the oldest comics I have that i think wold be worth something is Invaders #3(Cap vs Torch vs Namor), Marvel Team-Up #23(Iceman and Human Torch).

I also have Tales to Astonish starring the Sub-Mariner #1, but i think its a reprint and i dont know how much its worth.

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by jrodslam
Is there a site somewhere on the internet where we can see how much comics are worth?

Some of the oldest comics I have that i think wold be worth something is Invaders #3(Cap vs Torch vs Namor), Marvel Team-Up #23(Iceman and Human Torch).

I also have Tales to Astonish starring the Sub-Mariner #1, but i think its a reprint and i dont know how much its worth.

Yup

http://www.comicspriceguide.com/

jrodslam
^ Sweet! Thanks alot.

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by jrodslam
^ Sweet! Thanks alot.

no probs smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.