Batman: Ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
u know i never really realized this, but now i do after seeing batman begins, but all Batman really is is just an armored ninja who can achieve flight with his cape....which isnt a bad thing at all, i actually think its kinda cool that they made it that way in Batman Begins and made the whole 'symbol' of batman we've known our whole lives, even as little kids, to seem more believable in reality all focused on the fact that hes a ninja.....and Bruce Wayne as a ninja i think makes the character of batman even more mysterious and interesting and definitely makes him fit into the image of the whole "dark knight" era he was introduced into by Frank Miller....and speaking of the ninja, i just did a search on the ways of the ninja and its pretty interesting....all the weapons that batman used in batman begins were all modified forms of all the original ninja tools that they've used for centuries...batarang-shuriken(ninja star), grappling hook-kaginawa, minimines- league of shadows explosive powder, flashbangs-metsubishi, and gas capsules- smoke bombs...and it even talked about stealth, which is batman's most powerful weapon...makes criminals speak of him as being "invisible" lol magninficient!

DarkAge
Yes, I liked all that stuff, but I hope at some stage they focus on the detective aspect of his character as well. Batman is supposed to be mult-talented, and the most gifted human being on the planet, so hopefully they won't skip over any of the other skills he develops like manhunting or scientific skills.

sevenman
BEHOLD NINJA POWER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.