What if JK dies tomorrow?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GlumKitty
What if Jk dies tomorrow wihout publishing the 7th book. The world would go into a deep depression, or atleast the HP fans will!

Barker
You just Answered Your Own Question. blink

The Phantom
People will be broken of the curse of Harry Potter and go outside and get a fricken tan! xDDDDD jkjkjkjk lol

Susan-Storm
Well let me tell you what happens
We all will commit sucide

The Phantom
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
Well let me tell you what happens
We all will commit sucide ME FIRST!

Saratn
well if she was to die tomorrow, whatever she has plan will go with her. she has not told anyone what her final plans are.

Ushgarak
Gosh, I have no idea why people post these morbid threads. People used to do it with SW and George Lucas.

If she dies, the franchise is buggered, ok? We all know the logic, What else is there to say?

The Phantom
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Gosh, I have no idea why people post these morbid threads. People used to do it with SW and George Lucas.

If she dies, the franchise is buggered, ok? We all know the logic, What else is there to say?

Let us have our morbid fun. xD

nick1811
I'd take it upon myself to write the 7th book!

Council#13
I think she already wrote the 7th book but is going to release it later to build up suspense and stuff for more money

Raven Guardia
well, if she did die I can guarantee all the HP merchandise would rise. Especially the books and things she autographed.

zac_j
dont jinx it

The Phantom
*Hides shotgun.* Yea.... don't jinx it... mobile *into phone* Call of the hit!

Imperial_Samura
She probably has notes and stuff like that, it would be released as an unfinished story...

And there would be a lot of threads about whether she was really dead, or whether she was faking, or a phoenix or something...

The Phantom
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
She probably has notes and stuff like that, it would be released as an unfinished story...

And there would be a lot of threads about whether she was really dead, or whether she was faking, or a phoenix or something... xD

seanjones
if she died we could all die in a nobal way like saving a life and go and asker her in heaven.... if heaven exists...
death

Diamond~Kisses
WHY would she die? Randomly?! I don't think so!
Also, as Samura said, She probably has notes and stuff like that, it would be released as an unfinished story.
Also, as I say, she knows what the ending is, right? So her publishers would publish that.

danagrint
don't jinx it

The Phantom
Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
WHY would she die? Randomly?! I don't think so!
Also, as Samura said, She probably has notes and stuff like that, it would be released as an unfinished story.
Also, as I say, she knows what the ending is, right? So her publishers would publish that. It is a "what if" thing, so who cares why she would die, she would just be dead. Second, I would rather hope they don't publish a unfinished story full of notes and stuff (at least for a couple of years), why? Because one, it would get sold more that way and help support JKR family and two, it would make it even better.

Grainne Salt
She CAAAAAAN'T!!! I'd kill her!

The Phantom
Originally posted by Grainne Salt
She CAAAAAAN'T!!! I'd kill her! RUN DEAD JKR RUN!

Emily_depp
STUPID

actor
Originally posted by The Phantom
RUN DEAD JKR RUN!

LOL!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MistressofSnape
Originally posted by Grainne Salt
She CAAAAAAN'T!!! I'd kill her!

um...you can't do that because she'd already be dead. stick out tongue And if JK died I'd go to the Underground King's Cross Station and throw myself in front of a train. That's where it all started and that's where I'm gonna end it.

ladygrim
you know i had that thought a couple of weeks ago ....odd no expression

dansdaman
maybe theyd just take what she had and proofread it themselves and publish it...cause she has written it

bubbles33
u cant kill her coz shed alredy b dead
n also i dont think that she has alredy wrote it

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by The Phantom
It is a "what if" thing, so who cares why she would die, she would just be dead. Second, I would rather hope they don't publish a unfinished story full of notes and stuff (at least for a couple of years), why? Because one, it would get sold more that way and help support JKR family and two, it would make it even better. "Wo cares how she died" lol, if she did, i guess Rex would have to make a debate about it, and all us HP lover KMCers would have a field day. They could always just hire, um, this girl whose stories i read on quizilla which are almost as good as JKR herself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.