help i ame new! and hate it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matthew Till
people i need help .1 how do you git that little pitcher by your name .2 were do you git cool sigs? if you can hel can you?

Cletus_Kasady
You need to pay me ten pound/dollar/euro.

Prince Nauj
hello and welcome big grin

Matthew Till
how do you git the cool little pitchers by your name and tht cool big pitchers????

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Getting a picture under your username

*Sxc_Sarah*
click on user cp then click on edit opions then go down the bottom then click on change avstar ok hunni big grin

Matthew Till
ok thanks

*Sxc_Sarah*
ur welcome

snehin
Originally posted by Matthew Till
people i need help .1 how do you git that little pitcher by your name .2 were do you git cool sigs? if you can hel can you? ok the pic under ur name

step one:go to user cp
step two:click on modify profile
step three:go to upload custom sig
:step four:upload ur sig
:step five follow instructions given after u upload

Matthew Till
ok

Dark_Dragon
i want a costem sig how do i git one and yes i have tryed i wanted the bloody one that sed darkness is in all . can you face the dragon within?

Lightningrod
Hello and welcome to KMC

cutie_pie13
well if you want a custom sig, then you go to the signiture forum, and there are people there that make your sigs, so click on which ever one you want, and then they will tell you, if you must PM (private message) them or just post it in the forum. then you give then the discription and then they will make it 4 u!!!

Morning_Glory
hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.