Woman picks wrong time of year for public suicide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
The apparent suicide of a woman found hanging from a tree went unreported for hours because passers-by thought the body was a Halloween decoration, authorities said.

The 42-year-old woman used rope to hang herself across the street from some homes on a moderately busy road late Tuesday or early Wednesday, state police said.

The body, suspended about 15 feet above the ground, could be easily seen from passing vehicles.

State police spokesman Cpl. Jeff Oldham and neighbors said people noticed the body at breakfast time Wednesday but dismissed it as a holiday prank. Authorities were called to the scene more than three hours later.

"They thought it was a Halloween decoration," Fay Glanden, wife of Mayor William Glanden, told The (Wilmington) News Journal.

"It looked like something somebody would have rigged up," she said.

Susan-Storm
Holy...That is Nuts!! I Wonder why she Commited suicide

DarkC
Wow.

EsteemedLeader
You know what, it would suck if she was only doing it for attention and didn't want to die...

"Maybe they'll notice me now..."
*Jumps*
((Here comes someone now...))
"Oh, look at that, it looks so real!"
((What? Come back here and help me you *****! Where do you think you're goi-...))
"..."

Ken Kenobi
That dumbass can't even die properly.

GCG
blink you know her Ken ?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by GCG
blink you know her Ken ?

No, it's just...

Her life must have been the shits for her to resort to killing herself. Which means she wasn't living properly. She can't even die properly. She did it so people would take notice, and they didn't, at least for a while. stick out tongue

Kinda ironic.

GCG
Oh yeah ; she tried one last desperate attempt to get attention which failed miserably. no

§P0oONY
Pretty funny really....

Halloween decorations up already... Americans sure do take Halloween seriously.

GCG
BLASPHEMY !!! mad

§P0oONY
Halloween sucks... yes

EsteemedLeader
My Halloween is going to suck because of that mother****ing hurricane!mad

GCG
I think its a pointless ____________ <--- (insert word)

Ken Kenobi
Halloween and dead bodies...smell like bunnies. smile

justjakk
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Halloween and dead bodies...smell like bunnies. smile who said?

Jedi Priestess
and the level of insensitivity around here takes another giant leap...

justjakk
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
and the level of insensitivity around here takes another giant leap... i also agree..........but then i must say, she is pretty selfish. to take your own life when there are others who will miss you is very selfish. i feel awfuly sorry for her family.......i hope they can find the peace in order to get through all of this... i can see how everyone would think of her as being not only wreckless but also extremely stupid for this, but then you should think.......she must have been in some real need to take this type of measure.......what would make someone so desperate that they would take their own life, and then do it in a public display..........it is quite sad......not much compassion is given to those who take their own life, no matter the situation.........but in this case, we must wonder what it would be like to hear your family member has taken their own life........"in a way that everyone knows it happened, yet no one would think to do anything cause they expected it as normal".

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by GCG
I think its a pointless Waste of god awful time<--- (insert word)

^MY INSERT

Cletus_Kasady
I know a person that comitted suicide

I Don't Really

GCG
Originally posted by Cletus_Kasady
I Don't Really

I do no expression

So whats your fecking point ?

justjakk
Originally posted by GCG
I do no expression

So whats your fecking point ? it's not such an uncommon thing in this time. which is very unfortunate. brings much grief........

Cletus_Kasady
*purrarwal*

GCG
I don't know what makes you such a worthless poster, but it really works!

If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke.

Cletus_Kasady
Originally posted by GCG
I don't know what makes you such a worthless poster, but it really works!

If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke.

PSSSST... Is it too late for that stroke or can i still pull it off.

Cletus_Kasady
I went to a muslim birthday party the other day ; It was the quickest game of 'pass the parcel' I ever ****ing played.

I don't get it.

Jedi Priestess
I am never ceased to be amazed at the people who can read something like this and then think they are being "witty" with a snappy comeback. This was a human being, most likely one with a family. I have to wonder how many of us would feel if we found a family member strung up like this and then heard people making comments like some of those found in this thread. There is nothing witty or humorous about this story and the very fact that some of you seem to think so, leads me to believe you have a few issues if you are this desensitized. Shame on you.

Cletus_Kasady
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I am never ceased to be amazed at the people who can read something like this and then think they are being "witty" with a snappy comeback. This was a human being, most likely one with a family. I have to wonder how many of us would feel if we found a family member strung up like this and then heard people making comments like some of those found in this thread. There is nothing witty or humorous about this story and the very fact that some of you seem to think so, leads me to believe you have a few issues if you are this desensitized. Shame on you.

I wouldn't honestly care. Because you're acting very immature saying that "...and then heard people making comments like some of those found in this thread. "

One of the number one rules in life is "Don't care about what other people think of you"

Jedi Priestess
^ ^ ^ prime example of whoosh

you are pathetic

GCG
I Don't Really

It seems like your finger-tips have been not only doing the typing but also the thinking ;consider suing your brain for lack of support.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by GCG
It seems like your finger-tips have been not only doing the typing but also the thinking ;consider suing your brain for lack of support.

laughing out loud thumb up

Cletus_Kasady
Using the rule Don't care about what other people think of you all your comments don't effect me in the slightest.

Most people would fight back or start swearing.

silver_tears

Movie_Geek_
I am surprised that people put them up already because people like to mess with them. We do not put are out tell the day fro that reason. I do not get why people think it is funny to smash a little kids pumpkin.

GCG
Using the rule Don't care about what other people think of you all your comments don't effect me in the slightest.

Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking?

Jedi Priestess

dearie, the very fact that you replied at all, tells us all that you DO indeed care roll eyes (sarcastic)

Barker

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
I am surprised that people put them up already because people like to mess with them. We do not put are out tell the day fro that reason. I do not get why people think it is funny to smash a little kids pumpkin.

I'd love to watch him cry afterwards!laughing

Eat that you little snot-nosed brat!laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.