Malak and Bandon vs. Mace and Deppa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
Bandon and Malak do not typically spend time together and Mace and Deppa have stronger teamwork. Who wins?

Setting: Naboo Plains

Darth_Glentract
Bandon and Malak.

Fishy
I agree with Glentract here.

Darth Avis
Malak>mace

Bandon>depa

Mace>bandon

Malak>>>>>>>>>>depa

Bandon and Malak win

Borbarad
Hmm, Avis.

Mace and Depa are said to be nearly equal in Shatterpoint when it comes to lightsaber fighting (although Mace is the superior force user and has an advantage because of his Shatterpoint ability). At least they are both Vaapad masters and Council level force users.

I don't know if Bandon would be able to take Depa down considering the fact that he would be confronted with the "most deadly" lightsaber form which he doesn't know used by somebody who mastered it and is a Jedi Master.

I'd say it's probably more something like
Malak = or > Mace
Depa = or > Bandon

I think the outcome of this fight depends who will be the victor of the Depa vs Bandon fight (I guess Depa) and how fast it can be done. If Depa can take out Bandon in a considerable amount of time (and she might be able to do this) or Mace would be able to use his Shatterpoint ability effectively against Malak (defeating him) then Depa and Mace can win this fight. Unless one of those things happens Bandon and Malak win. I'm pretty much undecided here.

Gryn Jabar
Bandon is likely superior to Deppa. If Deppa falls to the DS (she just might, considering how potent Vapaad is), then she's out (Mace ain't gonna be to happy), if she loses, then Bandon jumps in to help Malak.

Borbarad
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Bandon is likely superior to Deppa.

Why ? Because force pushing somebody into a control console or because getting his ass (and those of his two friends) handed to Revan and two of his friends who didn't have reached the top of their power at that point ?

Depa falling to the Dark Side will make things worse for Bandon because that will turn her into a bloodthirsty killing machine as seen in Shatterpoint.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Borbarad
Why ? Because force pushing somebody into a control console or because getting his ass (and those of his two friends) handed to Revan and two of his friends who didn't have reached the top of their power at that point ?

Depa falling to the Dark Side will make things worse for Bandon because that will turn her into a bloodthirsty killing machine as seen in Shatterpoint.

No, because Malak chose HIM to be his apprentice despite a plethora of other jedi (dark or otherwise) who could kick the shit out of the PT jedi.

Gryn Jabar

Borbarad
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
No, because Malak chose HIM to be his apprentice despite a plethora of other jedi (dark or otherwise) who could kick the shit out of the PT jedi.

Not this again. Gimme proof that a random KotoR time Sith can kick the shit out of a random PT Jedi.
You only have to argue Lucas' own opinion (PT = Golden Age of the Jedi), things shown in the film (have a look at the "background" action in the Geonosis arena), sources personally approved by Lucas (Clone War cartoons) and the system KotoR is based on (WotC RPG).

Where has Bandon shown any considerable intelligence ? Or the ability to be calm ? From the things shown in the game he's a bloodthirsty brute who uses acts of senseless violence.

Gryn Jabar
From SW.com
ike most of Darth Malak's followers, Bandon was once a student of the Jedi. But though the Force flowed through him, Bandon could never accept the Jedi teachings. Powerful emotions like anger and hate raged within him, and they fueled his strength. When the Sith rose to power, Bandon rejected his old Master and fled to the Sith Academy on Korriban.

There he embraced the dark side and the way of the Sith with every fiber of his being. His great strength in the Force, his natural cruelty and his absolute ruthlessness in his quest for power soon set him apart from his fellow students, and drew the calculating eye of Lord Malak himself.

Darth Bandon proved himself to be an excellent choice. Many Jedi fell beneath the blade of his lightsaber. Some in the Sith hierarchy wondered if Bandon would someday rise to challenge Malak for the mantle of Dark Lord, for that was the way of the Sith: the strong must rule, and when the apprentice surpasses the Master, the Master must fall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.