The Monsters are due on Maple Street

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NatieEllsa
This is Vol. 4, Episode 22, of The Twilight Zone. Has anyone seen this? I'm so anxious to see this!!!! big grin eek! rolling on floor laughing I need some advice before I see this. It has my favorite actor in it, Jan Handzlik. Thanks for your support! wink Happy Dance Sincerely, *NatieEllsa*

mailedbypostman
There was the full script in my 8th-grade literature book... no expression

Wolfie
Same here.

NatieEllsa
There is a script thing in my lit. book too. But I got mixed up, its vol. 2. Anyway, I get a chance to see it now! big grin Sincerely, * NatieEllsa *

Decay
yeah im pretty sure i saw it on tv a while back. unless its a different episode. the one where a new family moves in and nobody ever sees them and the power goes out on the street?

NatieEllsa
Originally posted by Decay
yeah im pretty sure i saw it on tv a while back. unless its a different episode. the one where a new family moves in and nobody ever sees them and the power goes out on the street? Yes, thats the one I'm talking about. Here's some pics from the episode and an autograph of Jan Handzlik, who played 'Tommy'.
http://www.twilightzonemuseum.com/autohandzlik1.jpg Hope that's reconizibleto you. laughing wink stick out tongue big grin rolling on floor laughing

dave_kodak
i dont know how, i dont know why, but i remember that.

NatieEllsa
I just bought it on Sunday, and it was SPECTACULAR!!! A little ackward, but very cool. big grin rolling on floor laughing Jan Handzlik did a spectaular job in it as 'Tommy'. If you want to see some photos of 'The Twilght Zone' cast at a 'Twilight Zone' party, go here: The Twilight Zone Museum Enjoy the pics.! I sure did enjoy looking at them! eek! Sincerely, *NatieEllsa*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.