What were your most shocking "Smallville" moment/s?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
There were a few shocking moments I experienced in Smallville but one of the most shocking was when I finally realized Lionel Luther could see.

I was kinda sad that he became blind. All that power gone to waste and the frustration he was going through. His blindness went on for a few weeks into the show after the first time it happened in ep. 1 of I forget what season, maybe 3, due to that storm. He is one of my favorite characters in the show.

But when his long lost son told Lionel he was faking it, I still didn't believe it, then that pause that seemed to last forever came between them until Lionel turned his eye to look at his son. I whispered "Oh my God. What a cheat" then I laughed cause it was so Lionel-like to do such a thing.

Only to come to realize that it was corporate tactic.

Oh and when he shot his long lost son at the end of that same ep. for making him almost shoot Lex to death. I held my head with both hands when Lionel fired but found out the bullets were blanks. I laughed again..I thought he killed his son.

Good ep.

arcadia_x
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
it was so Lionel-like to do such a thing.

Good ep.

I LOVED THAT!!! It was awesome. I liked the way that episode opened too, with that woman telling clark she was his mother.

The whole last like 3 minutes of the season finally of season three killed me, it was SO good!!

I was actually surprised that lionel actually went to jail!

There was one episode where Lex was kidnapped and put in a straight jacket and hung from the ceiling by his feet. That was intense, that was the only episode I thought we was going to die.

Tired Hiker
The episode, I think in the first season, where that old lady in the old folks home could touch people and see their future. When she finally touched Lex and saw him standing in, well, I guess it was hell, or something like that, with fire all around him and demons flying around. That was pretty shocking. Then, she dies right after that!!!! That blew my mind.

ZephroCarnelian
The most shocking moment?

In Clark's dream, when Lex is commenting on his samurai sword.

"And taking this sword, he attacked the rebel samurai - cutting him clean in half.... only to discover that he wasn't even human..."

Swings around and hits Clark with the sword, which promptly shatters into bits....

"A bit like you, Clark..."

arcadia_x
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
The most shocking moment?

In Clark's dream, when Lex is commenting on his samurai sword.

"And taking this sword, he attacked the rebel samurai - cutting him clean in half.... only to discover that he wasn't even human..."

Swings around and hits Clark with the sword, which promptly shatters into bits....

"A bit like you, Clark..."

That WAS good!! That's one of my all time favorite smallville moments

ZephroCarnelian
And in the lift in the Medical Centre.

"What is it that you've been keeping secret Pete? What is it you've reeeaallly been hiding...?"

Leans forward expecting him to tell her about Clark.

He kisses her.

"I'm in love with you."

And he runs off.

------------------------------

If you're not expecting it, it absolutely gobsmacks you, lol!

ZephroCarnelian
Oh yeah - and Jonathan rugby-tackling Clark out of the LuthorCorp windown at super-speed, lol!!

No-one was expecting that! big grin

FistOfThe North
In the 1st season during the earlier episodes, there was this one part that wasn't that shocking but was just as memorable as a shocker.

That scene was just after the season 1 meteors hit Smallville, the one when Clark the toddler and Lex the kid were in Jonathan Clark's truck taking Kid Lex to the hospital and while in the red truck, toddler Clark kinda passed a sweet and sensitive hand through Lex's bald head and face while warmly smiling at Lex. Lex grinned/smiled back then looked away. Powerful stuff. These 2 babies connecting in this warm way only to become earth's most powerful archenemies on a globally terrifying and later universal scale unlike nobody has ever seen.. Ever.

MysteryRidah
When the showed little lana face when clark came to the earth, heartbreaking moment in my eyes, hell i was crying like a little baby.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
When the showed little lana face when clark came to the earth, heartbreaking moment in my eyes, hell i was crying like a little baby.

Oh yea. She looked so defenceless during the meteor shower when she was being held in her aunt's arm and crying after seeing her parents pulverized by that meteor they just kept staring in awe while it was coming down on them.

Tired Hiker
The most shocking scene in season five so far was Lois in her bikini in the Aquaman episode. Yowza!!! eek! big grin

Ast
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
The episode, I think in the first season, where that old lady in the old folks home could touch people and see their future. When she finally touched Lex and saw him standing in, well, I guess it was hell, or something like that, with fire all around him and demons flying around. That was pretty shocking. Then, she dies right after that!!!! That blew my mind.

Demons? confused

MysteryRidah
Do anyone have the picture of the little girl crying in the first episode, if so pleaseeeeeeeeee post it?

Thanks.

Uber_Jedi
I was really shocked when they cancelled a much better show (Star Trek: Enterprise) And didn't kill this one after the second season.

Mindship
What's with Prof Fine being Kryptonian? surprise
Where did he come from? And why isn't he superheroing already? I dont like this turn of events; smells too much of Show-Needs-Ratings, and confuses the whole point of Clark being on Earth

Of course, there may be more to find out about next week.

gshkris7272
when Lona and Clark broke up..*tear* that sucked

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Mindship
What's with Prof Fine being Kryptonian? surprise
Where did he come from? And why isn't he superheroing already? I dont like this turn of events; smells too much of Show-Needs-Ratings, and confuses the whole point of Clark being on Earth

Of course, there may be more to find out about next week.

Isn't The Brainiac a villain? He was, after all, behind the silver meteor rock mess the made Clark go berserk.

I think that The Brainiac is the dangerous threat Jor El was talking to Clark about. It's gonna get messy real soon. Can't wait.. big grin

Jedi Priestess
Brainiac is indeed a villian, and he will attempt to free Zod this week, so Jor-El could have been speaking of either Brainiac OR Zod. Hard to say at this point.

CrystallineFire
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
There were a few shocking moments I experienced in Smallville but one of the most shocking was when I finally realized Lionel Luther could see.

I was kinda sad that he became blind. All that power gone to waste and the frustration he was going through. His blindness went on for a few weeks into the show after the first time it happened in ep. 1 of I forget what season, maybe 3, due to that storm. He is one of my favorite characters in the show.

But when his long lost son told Lionel he was faking it, I still didn't believe it, then that pause that seemed to last forever came between them until Lionel turned his eye to look at his son. I whispered "Oh my God. What a cheat" then I laughed cause it was so Lionel-like to do such a thing.

Only to come to realize that it was corporate tactic.

Oh and when he shot his long lost son at the end of that same ep. for making him almost shoot Lex to death. I held my head with both hands when Lionel fired but found out the bullets were blanks. I laughed again..I thought he killed his son.

Good ep.

I agree. Shocking to me too. I also think that when Lex kissed Lana was a bit unexpected as well.

FistOfThe North
season 5 ep. 8

1. The end of Braniac, maybe

2. Lex Luthor, the mad man. Grabbing his fathers head with bad intentions, but let go, Lex's true nature's finally coming out.

3. Lois Lane looking at the Daily Planet Logo, give it a considerable look, with the trumpet music that sounded semi-superman., lol. i cracked a smile in that part.

4. Seeing Zod, kinda..

I think Lois goes into Journalism because of Chole's motivation and to stop Lex from running for office, they went at it today, lol..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.