Would you be a hero or villain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EsteemedLeader
If you were transported into a comic book dimension, would you be an ally of justice, or walk the path of evil?

I'd totally be a villain. Doctor Doom and Cobra Commander style too. And I'd have an evil lair and henchman and come up with sinister plots.

And this is a serious question, so answer truthfully.

DrDoom101
Seeing how villains always get their butts kicked, i pick heroes. as much as i love dr. doom, i hate to see villains losing all the times, and heroes winning. I would really like to be Batman, billionaire industrialist with hi-tech weapons

EsteemedLeader
This isn't a written world, so the whole 'good guys always win' thing is out.

Next Venom_girl
Anti-hero or in the gray area.

Blair Wind
Batman/ironman type all the way....brains and money, Id train like Batman and make a suit more like ironmans....sorta like Batman Beyond's suit....and I more of a good guy, but i would never be the boyscout.

long pig
I'd be a villain. If I had superpowers, I'd basically start killing people left and right.

The Ion
Hard to say. I don't have the guts to kill but give me superspeed and every bank in the world would be robbed dry. laughing

Mindship
Hero, striving for the highest ideals...but who every now and then gets so fed up with man's inhumanity to his fellow man and his planet that I'd really have to be held back from doing a Silver Surfer FF#72.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by long pig
I'd be a villain. If I had superpowers, I'd basically start killing people left and right.
I hope you are joking confused

Blair Wind
no hes not...he would be like slade!! lol

Smaxxer
Slade doesn't kill people left and right... he's like Doom, a villain with some honor in him.

yahman
Definitlely a villan, i've recently realised that im acually quite an evil person, i would be a **** to everyopne if i thought i could get away with it. smile

newjak86
I'd be a good guy sorry I can't even mean to a cat or a dog I'm to nice to do anything mean.
I hate to say it but I would be like Superman doing good deeds just to do them.

Superherovandal
I would be a superhero hopefully.

Whurlysplat
Villian- I could be called "THE GRIN" smile

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by long pig

Agreed smile

Family_guy725
anti hero or hero i couldnt kill anybody unless i had a symbiote

Renegade-agent
I'd totally be a bad guy,joker style too.. . . . . wait. . . i can do that anywaybig grin i'm off to kill some people folks! be back soon!

Khellendros
I wouldn't be either. I'd turn my power mostly towards personal gain. I wouldn't blatantly break the law, but I wouldn't be like the Sentry, who basically works his ass off and still can't get to everyone who needs him. And, of course, I'd lend hands in those huge world-threatening crises since, you know, that's just common sense.

EsteemedLeader
Hm, the polls are even...

willRules
First off i'd be a villain, then i would join a team like the avengers and get on well with everyone, especially the ladies. Then I would do what beast did. Give my character a secondary mutation. Make this be a weird one which turns my character into a temporary villain. The heros try to save me and they win. I regret my actions and join the astonishing X-men where I am written very well and I am an key person to the latest plot where Emma Frost likes me.... afro

Ultimate Hulk43
I'd be a hero.I just can't take pleasure in killing someone and heroes always lead the best lives.Villains are almost always miserable and lonely.

Spideys Sister
You can be both. Like one of my characters. Thunderspark and Light Man are one in the same but Sparky is good and LM is not. It's confusing but funny as hell. I'll get some scans for you guys.

xmarksthespot
Depends on what kind of abilities I gain upon entering the comic world. Probably a villain, in the sense that I'd be self-serving and devote my efforts to amassing material wealth and power... but I wouldn't go around pointlessly killing people. I'd probably reform at some point and join a hero team.

brice7
I agree with "the next venom girl," I'd be an anti-hero like Sub-mariner, but If I had to pick out of h/v I'd pick villain, they are much cooler and are all high-tech and stuff like that.

Wickerman
For me it would depend 90% on the powers i'd have. If i were Exodus like, aka psionic, telepath, telekinetic, pyrokinetic, etc. etc. etc., i'd most likely become a villain after a time. But then again, villain by most people's understanding of the word. Maybe go on a zealot-like mission to completely eradicate Yorkshire droolio

~wickerman~

Renegade-agent
Hmm,I'd be a complete nutcase like the joker,I already dress and act alot like him,so I would't need to do much to be like him.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
If you were transported into a comic book dimension, would you be an ally of justice, or walk the path of evil?

I'd totally be a villain. Doctor Doom and Cobra Commander style too. And I'd have an evil lair and henchman and come up with sinister plots.

And this is a serious question, so answer truthfully.

I would be an anti-hero. Like Punisher

freezedoom
I'd totally be a hero within the lines of Venom,
Superman and Robin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.