Ultron vs. Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
it is said,that Ultron can match Thor ...

so how he will introduce his powers .. against one of the two most awesome powerhouses (in my opinion.... beside the Hulk) of the Avengers....

Herc has fists like steel.... after moving the island of Manhattan.... i was impressed in past... but this act of showing of strenght.... even impressed me more.....

Hercules is the one who can match a very agressive Hulk..... because he has awesome physical strength, has no fear..... and is a great fighter....

who wins ?

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm not trying to joke around,who's Ultron?

Chaholdrudan
impressed by a comic book character..damn man how old are you..i mean we all like them , that's why we're here but it's just entertainment not our purpose in life..

Ultimate Hulk43
True that.

Wonder Man
Comics can be a purpose. Ever see movie star fans. Anyhow another great thread Betageuze.
Does anyone know Ultron's robotic strength level? I mean his system could run on electron charged particles rather than "gas" giving him quite a wallop.
What really makes him deadly...like Andre of the Fenris twins is that disintegrator beam and Doom has one too.
Ultron is a major baddie. I don't know about the current Thor but he seemed able to handle the original one and he'd prob. behead Hercules.

olympian
Im inclined to go with Ultron here. He always seems to handle pretty well with entire Avengers teams with other powerhouses like Wonder Man and Thor, classic or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.