Superman vs Supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AcousticDoc
Supergirl is supposivly stronger than superman and has shown to be faster as well. Who wins?

EsteemedLeader
Superman. Since he's, you know, Superman and can't lose.

spetznaz
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Supergirl is supposivly stronger than superman and has shown to be faster as well. Who wins?

In the Batman/Superman thing Superman had to use a kryptonite ring in order to defeat Supergirl, and he did mention that she seemed stronger than even he was (and in the new Supergirl series Kara easily out accelerates Clark, thus showing a possible speed advantage as well).

Thus on paper Kara Zor-El seems to have an advantage over Superman.

All the same I'd pick Superman.
The dude was trading blows with Mongul, matching wits with Braniac, fending off attacks from Bizarro, trying to undo the magical havoc of Mr Mxyzptlk, and facing the limits of life and death at the hands of Doomsday .....and all this while Kara was still in suspended animation somewhere in the depths of space.
Kara may have better stats (and her origins are still kinda suspect, particularly how her proximity to PowerGirl causes weird things to happen), but Superman has faced characters stronger (and more powerful) than him, and won.

Superman wins this.

ZephroCarnelian
Fantastic post, Spetznaz.

I agree entirely.

yes

Ultimate Hulk43
I agree,that was a fantastic post.

Superman wins.Besides,he has had more experience with his powers than Supergirl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.