Chamber vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Sparks shall fly!

Lucid Lui
Chamber doesn't really stand much of a chance against the Russkie...

Maybe Chamber at his full potential could've, but we'll never know...

wolverine8888
chamber is at full potiental in future now and judging from that he relay should not be able to take ruskie.

BENITO
Chamber gets my vote

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by wolverine8888
chamber is at full potiental in future now and judging from that he relay should not be able to take ruskie. o.0
I assume you're talking about the Weapon X mini. It hasn't been stated anywhere that he's reached his full potential. He just doesn't have a head.

Chamber's was originally supposed to be one of the strongest mutants, capable of doing almost anything. He blew himself up to take out D'Spayre and actually managed to reform his body once. Well most of it anyway...

Still any Chamber we've seen so far couldn't take Colossus.

Blair Wind
doenst chamber have telepathy? dont really know much about the guy.....but if he does cant he just....mindrape the guy?

Lucid Lui
So far he's only used it to communicate...

stormfront13
was he really supposed to be one of the most powerful mutants? what excatley can he do?

Metalmanx
Yea, his telepathy so far has only been shown to be used to communicate. It has no offensive properties so far.

So basically, Colossus crushes him.

stormfront13
yeah, i agree, his blasts don't seem powerful enough to harm colossus

xmarksthespot
Wait a few weeks and he won't even have any powers...

stormfront13
yeah i know, along with stacy x, blob, and jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.