The Jet Bean will save mankind!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I came up with an invention that will save all of us when fossil fuels run out. Once we can no longer ship goods to cities that depend on non-renewable resources, such as oil refined into gasoline, this invention will basically save the mankind.

I introduce to you, "The Jet Bean." In one shipment, this enormous bean shaped cargo freighter can be filled with enough goods, such as food, water, toilet paper, grains, to sustain a city like Las Vegas for one year.

This design is powered by solar jets. Basically, the jets soak the sun's rays all day, then they utilize their charged batteries to power the jets by night. I'm currently working on a bean that utilizes magnets for propulsion.

Yeah, your welcome! raver

Clovie
there is no chance for mankind to be seved. we all gonna die here sad

Tired Hiker
I came up with an invention that will save all of us when fossil fuels run out. Once we can no longer ship goods to cities that depend on non-renewable resources, such as oil refined into gasoline, this invention will basically save the mankind.

I introduce to you, "The Jet Bean." In one shipment, this enormous bean shaped cargo freighter can be filled with enough goods, such as food, water, toilet paper, grains, to sustain a city like Las Vegas for one year. The provided picture is a down scaled image of a prototype bean heading toward Las Vegas on a raised bean track.

This design is powered by solar jets. Basically, the jets soak the sun's rays all day, then they utilize their charged batteries to power the jets by night. I'm currently working on a bean that utilizes magnets for propulsion.

Yeah, your welcome! raver

Neo_Version 7
Now that's practical. stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Clovie
there is no chance for mankind to be seved. we all gonna die here sad

*slaps Cloves and grabs her by the shirt collar* You will survive, goddamnit!!!!! I won't let you die!!!! wink

Tired Hiker
It is VERY practical, Neo Version 7! I fiddled with all kinds of models and tests . . . the bean just worked the best, it's as simple as that. Don't diss the bean, one day it will save you. You can't top mother nature's pinto bean shape when it comes to aerodynamics.

Clovie
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
*slaps Cloves and grabs her by the shirt collar* You will survive, goddamnit!!!!! I won't let you die!!!! wink how do you imagine yourself that?

Tired Hiker
how do you imagine yourself that?

What do you mean? How do I imagine what exactly? embarrasment

Neo_Version 7
Alright, alright. laughing

Sign me up for the first shipment of Doritos and Chewey Chips Ahoy!

Clovie
saving me!

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Alright, alright. laughing

Sign me up for the first shipment of Doritos and Chewey Chips Ahoy!

You got it, my man. One day, you may even get to pilot your very own jet bean! happy

Tired Hiker
saving me!

Ummmm......by removing all sharp objects from your reach? embarrasment

Clovie
and you think that will be enough? confused

Neo_Version 7
Super. big grin

Tired Hiker
You seem to be the bean type. yes

That's an honor. Go with it.

Tired Hiker
bag

Clovie
my bag! crying

Tired Hiker
evil face

Clovie
sadwalk

Tired Hiker
velho

Clovie
I'm a dragon, huh?

Tired Hiker
Yeah. What of it? no expression

Clovie
nothing sad

Tired Hiker
Well Cloves, does it help that I find dragons to be the sexiest creatures on Earth?

Clovie
a bit wink

Tired Hiker
In fact, I'm dry humping a dragon right now! afro2

Clovie
I needn't have known that blink

jerlark386
Are'nt dragons scaly?

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by jerlark386
Are'nt dragons scaly?

Yessssss! drool

lil bitchiness
Merged diva

Tired Hiker
Thanks LB! happy

lil bitchiness
I know, im great, arent I droolio

Tired Hiker
Yes. smile

Ms Flower
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I know, im great, arent I droolio your not great, your fanfukkintastic love

lil bitchiness
droolio YES YES!!!

Im too cool for school, and everyone else who thinks so as well.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Ms Flower
your not great, your fanfukkintastic love
Fantabulously sexellicious too droolio

Tired Hiker
And you are great dipped in chocolate! shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.