A Dum Dum fact!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
after checking out dumdumpops.com I discovered in their FAQ's that . . .

Q: What is the Mystery flavor Dum Dum?
A: The mystery pop is a mixture of two flavors (the end of one batch of candy meets the beginning of the next batch). Our candy lines are continuous and the switch over from one flavor to another results in some pops containing both flavors.

Now, who would have thunk??? blink happy

Clovie
* thought blink

Tired Hiker
Oh, I said 'thunk'. erm

Ken Kenobi
"It's actually the bastard candy of 2 different flavors."

Wow...that's actually an interesting fact.

Learn something new everyday.

Clovie
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Oh, I said 'thunk'. erm yeah confused but you meant thought, right?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Clovie
yeah confused but you meant thought, right?

Thunk is a word.

"Whudda thunk it."

Clovie
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Thunk is a word.

"Whudda thunk it." oh cry
and what does it mean? confused

Ken Kenobi
oh cry
and what does it mean? confused

It's like a plural form of "think".

Clovie
It's like a plural form of "think". but think is a verb... i didn't know that verbs in English have a plural form too.
(they do in polish but it is a totally diffrent thing)

Tired Hiker
Don't confuse her any more than she already is KK! laughing

Yeah, you are right, Cloves. It's 'thought' = 'thunk'. It's American slang.

Clovie
oh. ok.
I have enough problems with regular english without various slangs which everyone is using all the time
I suggest you learn polish.

Tired Hiker
Hey, I saved twenty Dum Dum wrappers and I'm going to order a Dum Dum shirt on Monday! dj

Tired Hiker
oh. ok.
I have enough problems with regular english without various slangs which everyone is using all the time
I suggest you learn polish.

How? blink

Will you teach me . . . this Polish, will you teach me it?

Ken Kenobi
but think is a verb... i didn't know that verbs in English have a plural form too.
(they do in polish but it is a totally diffrent thing)

Don't mind me, I'm dumb. I meant past tense. Just like thought.

Clovie
How? blink

Will you teach me . . . this Polish, will you teach me it? sure.

Don't mind me, I'm dumb. I meant past tense. Just like thought. oh okay..makes more sense than plural thing. embarrasment

Tired Hiker
Plural means 'more than one' right? embarrasment

Clovie
Plural means 'more than one' right? embarrasment yes blink

Tired Hiker
Phew! I still got it! cool

Clovie
so what? it's basic knowledge.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I still got basic knowledge. cool

lil bitchiness
mmmmmmmmm Mystery flavor Dum Dumeek!

justjakk
oh. ok.
I suggest you learn polish. i ask you to teach me before.....but noooooooooooo.

Clovie
Yeah, I still got basic knowledge. cool I feel proud of you. lady

Originally posted by justjakk
i ask you to teach me before.....but noooooooooooo. I didnt say no.
I didn't know what to start with erm

justjakk
I feel proud of you. lady

I didnt say no.
I didn't know what to start with erm

-pulls out chalk board an ruler-

any gramar or the study of another language will start with greeting and salutations, followed with yes, no and small forms of early interactions.....i.e. "how are you?" "what is your name?" then works up to learning other questions like "what time is it?" and "where is the bathroom?"

-walks to one side of classroom, then to the other-

after formal greatings, it would go to normal social speach with a little more structure........it does take time for anyone to learn words and all the vervage of the words, but i do learn quite quickly.....will be off for now, but will be back..

Tired Hiker
I hope this isn't spamming. This is the link to the next shirt I will own. http://dumdumpops.com/DDPStuff/ddptshirt.htm

justjakk
I hope this isn't spamming. This is the link to the next shirt I will own. http://dumdumpops.com/DDPStuff/ddptshirt.htm you lucky tard.......i want one too..

Tired Hiker
you lucky tard.......i want one too..

All you gotta do is get twenty wrappers. Asswipe.

Clovie

justjakk
All you gotta do is get twenty wrappers. Asswipe. im not that smart though sad

justjakk

lil bitchiness

Clovie
very good for first lesson. i will be sure to put these in a file for future uses....thank you very much clovie np

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Its very similar to Serbian. I know, coz they're both slavic (?) languages.
just I think you're using different alphabet confused

Tired Hiker

Clovie

lil bitchiness
np

I know, coz they're both slavic (?) languages.
just I think you're using different alphabet confused

Yep. We use Cyrilic (which is largely the same letters as Greek, plus few extra letters of our own)
But we also use Latin alphabet - we can write in both big grin

Clovie
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Yep. We use Cyrilic (which is largely the same letters as Greek, plus few extra letters of our own)
But we also use Latin alphabet - we can write in both big grin latin alphabet seems easier.
i'm hardly able to read cyrilic...
and we have some special letters too ^^

Tired Hiker
* trzydzieści dwa lata, would sound better

and..ermm... bag

Yeah, sure. big grin laughing out loud

It's all out of fun! wink

So, is trzydzieści dwa lata, does that equal '32'?

Clovie
Yeah, sure. big grin laughing out loud

It's all out of fun! wink

So, is trzydzieści dwa lata, does that equal '32'? whose fun? eyes

yep.

justjakk
i think im gonna go out and by the polish for dummie book........they should have one shouldnt they?

Clovie
i think im gonna go out and by the polish for dummie book........they should have one shouldnt they? I don't think there is something like that available. but you can always check.

you mean I'm bad teacher?

Ken Kenobi
All you gotta do is get twenty wrappers. Asswipe.

Plus $8 and $2 shipping and handeling.

justjakk
I don't think there is something like that available. but you can always check.

you mean I'm bad teacher? no, i didn't say that......i actually said you were good in the earlier post....i just wanted to have something so i may correct myself later on........you usually arent online when i am cause of time zone differences.....i only have two days a week in which to speak with you unless i get home early from work and talk to you on msn..............i would truly love to learn more from you if i can.......

Clovie
oh.. I understand..this way...you're right.. some course book would be a better sollution.

justjakk
oh.. I understand..this way...you're right.. some course book would be a better sollution. if we had more time to talk, you would be my chhoice over anything else.....you are too kind to tell me what you have so far.

Clovie
and what I have so far? confused

Tired Hiker
I sense future love! eek! big grin

justjakk
clovie, this may sound odd to ask, but are you ever coming to visit america? i think the only person online i have met from kmc is dreaming warrior, and i knew him before he came to kmc, so i guess it wouldnt count.

Clovie
I sense future love! eek! big grin I suggest you contact your doctor confused

clovie, this may sound odd to ask, but are you ever coming to visit america? i think the only person online i have met from kmc is dreaming warrior, and i knew him before he came to kmc, so i guess it wouldnt count. I'm not planning to visit America
and I don't really understand

Ms Flower
ive met a couple people from kmc. only a few more i care to meet.

justjakk
and what I have so far? confused you are the sweetest person i know here so far, and i think i have been here since 2003. so say from a two year span in kmc, you are the nicest person i know, i actually think you have been the nicest person online i have ever known.

Ms Flower
you are the sweetest person i know here so far, and i think i have been here since 2003. so say from a two year span in kmc, you are the nicest person i know, i actually think you have been the nicest person online i have ever known. you're right, shes a sweetie indeed....but your wrong, you've been here 1 year and 6 days. stick out tongue

Clovie
Originally posted by Ms Flower
ive met a couple people from kmc. only a few more i care to meet. I've met no one
and don't expect to meet any.

you are the sweetest person i know here so far, and i think i have been here since 2003. so say from a two year span in kmc, you are the nicest person i know, i actually think you have been the nicest person online i have ever known. acordning to your profile you're here just a bit over a year tongue10
and thank you embarrasment

justjakk
you're right, shes a sweetie indeed....but your wrong, you've been here 1 year and 6 days. stick out tongue then kmc is wrong......i was here before my dad died, and he died october 11 2003. i hope i have not lost my since of time yet....

Tired Hiker
Beware of Clovie. She will bite your eyes out! vampire

Ms Flower
then kmc is wrong......i was here before my dad died, and he died october 11 2003. i hope i have not lost my since of time yet.... you've lost since of time sweetie, i remember talkin to you when you were new...just signed up.

Clovie
then kmc is wrong......i was here before my dad died, and he died october 11 2003. i hope i have not lost my since of time yet.... that's weird confused maybe it was 2004? confused

Beware of Clovie. She will bite your eyes out! vampire good to know.

Ms Flower
Beware of Clovie. She will bite your eyes out! vampire who? confused

Tired Hiker
Clovie has been here since 2002, according to my records. whistle That's about when my lizard died.

justjakk
you've lost since of time sweetie, i remember talkin to you when you were new...just signed up.

that's weird confused maybe it was 2004? confused

good to know. i dont know now.......i thought i did...........i was sure i told dad about this place before he died........oh well, wont fuss about it.........anyone know a good psychiatrist?

Ms Flower
Clovie has been here since 2002, according to my records. whistle That's about when my lizard died. I read that wrong bag I though you were saying someone would bite her (Clovie) eyes out. I feel so ashamed....think Ill just go sit over there *points*...mind my own business.

justjakk
time for me to go.....will be back later.....c yall then

Clovie
Clovie has been here since 2002, according to my records. whistle That's about when my lizard died. I didn't know of it.

i dont know now.......i thought i did...........i was sure i told dad about this place before he died........oh well, wont fuss about it.........anyone know a good psychiatrist? not really confused
maybe you're just tired..or you had a dream about it confused

I read that wrong bag I though you were saying someone would bite her (Clovie) eyes out. I feel so ashamed....think Ill just go sit over there *points*...mind my own business. and you got worried about me? touched

Ms Flower

and you got worried about me? touched I did, I so had your back! touched

Clovie
I did, I so had your back! touched thankyou touchedhug

Ms Flower
thankyou touchedhug no thanks needed but your always welcome sweetie hug

I like your siggy, its cute happy

but your last one was better yes

Clovie
no thanks needed but your always welcome sweetie hug

I like your siggy, its cute happy

but your last one was better yes hug

nicci made this one, ages ago cry

what was the last one? confused

Ms Flower
hug

nicci made this one, ages ago cry

what was the last one? confused the one with the different girls on it...remember?

Clovie
oh. yeah. remember embarrasment

Ms Flower
no matter, in general you have great sigs....all of them.

Clovie
thank you
so do you yes

Tired Hiker
Clovie usually has bloody great sigs! And by bloody, I mean girls bleeding in bathtubs and stuff. erm

Ms Flower
thank you
so do you yes thanks love happy

Cletus_Kasady
Whats a dum dum?

Clovie
Clovie usually has bloody great sigs! And by bloody, I mean girls bleeding in bathtubs and stuff. erm I had only two or three like that confused
and I'm not perfectly following what's your point here.. confused

thanks love happy glomp

Ms Flower
Originally posted by Cletus_Kasady
Whats a dum dum? a loly pop, a sucker, a hard piece of candy on the end of a stick erm ...but personally....blo pops are better droolio

Cletus_Kasady
The only lollypops we have here are those weird Norwegian ones and Chupp Chuppas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.