Apple Cider?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
It's a Grim fact that apple cider is like a reaper to my stomach. Only Reefer can cure this. My friend Gary once held a Coleman lantern above a wet rock so I wouldn't Slip. Through my stomach, knoTs wretched as I worked toward communicating with a long lost pal. DON'T SMOKE CRACK!!!!!!!!

That's all I have to say, except for . . . I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Gieco!

Gravity B rippers can contact me at [email protected]

embarrasment

Ken Kenobi
*subliminal message* cool

Clovie
you mean corran?

jerlark386
apple cider's teh shit!!1!!1!

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
*subliminal message* cool
shifty Originally posted by Clovie
you mean corran? laughing Sure. big grin

Clovie
happy

Ken Kenobi
Whatever happened to your screenplay TH? I had thought of a title when you first posted it, but I forgot.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
It's a Grim fact that apple cider is like a reaper to my stomach. Only Reefer can cure this. My friend Gary once held a Coleman lantern above a wet rock so I wouldn't Slip. Through my stomach, knoTs wretched as I worked toward communicating with a long lost pal. DON'T SMOKE CRACK!!!!!!!!

That's all I have to say, except for . . . I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Gieco!

Gravity B rippers can contact me at [email protected]

embarrasment

your a very clever boy wink shifty

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Whatever happened to your screenplay TH? I had thought of a title when you first posted it, but I forgot.

I'm still casting it. I gave the script to a few people, but if they don't take it seriously, then I will find other actors. I'm beginning to understand the whole idea of having a real cast call. I gave the script to some peeps who I think would fit the parts well, but they are not taking it as seriously as I hoped they would, as in, they havent' even read it yet. I think my next step will be to place an ad. erm

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by jerlark386
apple cider's teh shit!!1!!1!

yes

EsteemedLeader
Something about SlipknoT?huh

Grim Reefer
Wasnt that the guy from power rangers in your sig?

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Grim Reefer
Wasnt that the guy from power rangers in your sig?

Hey Grim Reefer? How is it going?

Grim Reefer
Pretty good indeed

DarkC
Cider's Cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.