Juggernaut(classic) vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Who wins? The fight starts out on Miami beach and where it goes from there who knows....................

Decay
i think this fight could happen in the middle of the atlantic and still end the same. juggernaut wins.

long pig
Of course he does. 10/10

DarkCrawler
Namor can't do anything to damage Juggernaut. Nothing.

How could he win?

Juggernaut 10/10.

long pig
Unless we go by my new way of voting. Who would get more hits in and get hit less.

That's how I'm thinking of judging these fights. Jugs would lose that way.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by long pig
Unless we go by my new way of voting. Who would get more hits in and get hit less.

That's how I'm thinking of judging these fights. Jugs would lose that way.
The tournament style point system? Then Namor might barely win because he wouldn't be doing any damage.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
The tournament style point system? Then Namor might barely win because he wouldn't be doing any damage. I was thinking that myself.

jrodslam
^ Ditto.

long pig
Even so, he's still out maneuver him and get way more hits in than Jug...if Jug were to get any at all. It's be like a point system.

Otherwise, some characters are impossible to put matches against here.

Metalmanx
When will people stop putting Classic Juggernaut against vulnerable characters?

I love Juggy as much as the next person, but he basically always wins in these fights.

Ultimate Hulk43
Juggernaut wins,10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.